Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

This Mosque Needs Your Donation To Repair The Leaking Roof And General Repair Wo - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / This Mosque Needs Your Donation To Repair The Leaking Roof And General Repair Wo (703 Views)

Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) / Photos From The Commissioning Of Central Mosque Okpo, Olamaboro In Kogi / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Mosque Needs Your Donation To Repair The Leaking Roof And General Repair Wo by lookmangiw(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sallam Alaykum My Fellow Muslims,

I write to solicit for your contribution and support towards the remedial works that needs to be carried out on the highly dilapidated mosque at my work place.

The present state of the mosque is very bad and if it is left to deteriorate further, it might not be conducive for people to observe solaat at the mosque.

My dear brothers, Lets spend towards deeds that will be pleasing in the eyes of Allah and i pray that, Allah will reward you massively as you spend as he commands.

The mosque is located at 15, Awolowo road, Ikoyi (Ministry of information, Lagos Liaison office) for those that would like to come and have visual confirmation.

I will be attaching photos of the mosque to this topic.

Thank you all as you donate and strive on Allah's cause.

May God continue to bless you.

Sallam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Mosque Needs Your Donation To Repair The Leaking Roof And General Repair Wo by lookmangiw(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2016
Brothers in Islam,

Good morning once again, we are still expecting your humble donation towards the upliftment of the Mosque.

bye now and regards
Re: This Mosque Needs Your Donation To Repair The Leaking Roof And General Repair Wo by ayinba1(f): 4:40am On Nov 27, 2016
As salam alaykum. Is anyone following up on this>

Wiseboy

Are you aware of this mosque?
I have individuals who may be interested.

Jazakumullah khayran
Re: This Mosque Needs Your Donation To Repair The Leaking Roof And General Repair Wo by Empiree: 4:47am On Nov 27, 2016
Let's keep this going..........>>>>>>

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumoluyi - If Muslim Clerics Preaches The Right Message, Followers Won't / Did Moses Prophecy About Muhammad In The Bible? / Islam Flourishes In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.