Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post (52506 Views)

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by nicebaba: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
Unilag is gradually become a public secondary school,
Arrested of this guy will only leading to further strict riot and protest from his students.
This Your English needs to be arrested bruv

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by iambijo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
4four:
i think our higher institutions re the main cause of the kind of citizen nd society we now have in Nigeria. Activism in Nigeria citizens die the day activism in nigeria student was killed either by successive govt or by lecturer or by student itself. I remember days of militaries in nigeria, the impact of both students nd the society " gone re those days". we are now left wit dormy society and docile student dat ve no impart in society he or she come from. thank GOD some of them don de wake up
pls I want to post this ur comment on my facebook wall
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by Highbhee(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
StarPlayer:
He's bones should resurrect right?

no bkus His dead body is better than Falana living body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by Carter4luv(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
when youths have sold their rite for money and gun, gonna dose dayd when youth stand to fight for the right who born maga to arrest any youth, na d country has turn into i care, is it my case, let him farm in his farm ooo.
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by jossy4joseph(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is where NANS suppose to step in. No government can kill students unionism. The boy must be freed
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by vikkeee(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
This guy political career don start oh
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by princeso2020(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
#RELEASE ADEYEYE OLORUNFEMI
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by proffemi: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
SamaOnPoint:
Thank you for this news post on Adeleye's arrest on the orders of the Unilag management.

Permit me to shed more light on the 'rustication/suspension' of a student.

In any letter of 'rustication/suspension' from any tertiary institution in Nigeria and the world over, the following would be stated explicitly in the letter:

1. that such student had seized to be a student of the institution;

2. that such student MUST vacate the premises of the institution;

3. that such student MUST not be seen in the university premise;

4. that such student MUST submit all university property(ies) in his/her custody to the university management;

5. the duration of such student's rustication/suspension from the institution.

In the case of Adeyeye, the news post above has stated that he was 'trailed and arrested in front of the university gate'.

I want to believe the front of the University Gate is part of the university premise.

Thus to answer the question: 'what was he arrested for?'

He was arrested for trespassing into the university premise, for as long as his rustication is still on, he is a 'persona non grata' on that campus.

As comrades, we should be enlightened and vast in our knowledge of legal issues.

Adeyeye would have NEVER been arrested if he was attending the purported meeting outside the campus of the university.

This.
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
I pray for God to help him thru this. we the youths want this country to be TRANSFORMED but the old zombies who survived the civil war won't just let us live.
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by Cannonleo(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Very stupid move by the school authorities but better for us, you have just awoken the gani in him
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by Myself2(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
StarPlayer:
Such rubbish angry where is falana

Falana ke, sorry Falana has long abandoned the masses,he has been frolicking with the fat pocket politicians that can pay his fees

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by lumydee44: 12:32am On Sep 23, 2016
SamaOnPoint:
Thank you for this news post on Adeleye's arrest on the orders of the Unilag management.

Permit me to shed more light on the 'rustication/suspension' of a student.

In any letter of 'rustication/suspension' from any tertiary institution in Nigeria and the world over, the following would be stated explicitly in the letter:

1. that such student had seized to be a student of the institution;

2. that such student MUST vacate the premises of the institution;

3. that such student MUST not be seen in the university premise;

4. that such student MUST submit all university property(ies) in his/her custody to the university management;

5. the duration of such student's rustication/suspension from the institution.

In the case of Adeyeye, the news post above has stated that he was 'trailed and arrested in front of the university gate'.

I want to believe the front of the University Gate is part of the university premise.

Thus to answer the question: 'what was he arrested for?'

He was arrested for trespassing into the university premise, for as long as his rustication is still on, he is a 'persona non grata' on that campus.

As comrades, we should be enlightened and vast in our knowledge of legal issues.

Adeyeye would have NEVER been arrested if he was attending the purported meeting outside the campus of the university.
I had to search all the pages to find this, so many ignorant folks on here. The boy is a fool for trespassing. He lost my respect already. Rule of law still remains rule of law. Pending when his rustication will be lifted, he should obey the law governing his rustication. So many ignorant folks on here. He should just find a way to be released on bail. He'll make a very bad politician tho.
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by thunderbabs: 12:39am On Sep 23, 2016
sad
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by Decryptor(m): 1:07am On Sep 23, 2016
They are only making this guy more popular! I admire his courage!!
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by goldedprince: 3:53am On Sep 23, 2016
This is why most students become cultist. imagin if this guy was head of a cult group in unilag.....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by otomisinT(m): 5:49am On Sep 23, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
So after rusticating him, they still had to arrest him.. .. kuku kill him now .. Nonsense undecided

Guy you have vex o...
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by miqos02(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2016
haba
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by 4four(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2016
iambijo:
pls I want to post this ur comment on my facebook wall
feel free boss
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2016
ajiifixing:
Na wa o

Hahahaaahahha.

I used to think its silly claiming FTC,but now I just have to indulge myself......FIRST TO COMMENT.

LOL

Quote me at your own ...palava

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by iambijo(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2016
4four:
feel free boss
tnx
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by skipo0491(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Lukmann1:
Arrested of this guy will only leading to further strict riot and protest from his students.
Chai! chai!! Fire for fire.....u pass school front like this!
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by 2odd(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2016
nicebaba:
This Your English needs to be arrested bruv

SO U DIDN'T KNOW BRO LUKMAN,HE THROW BOMBS PASS BH
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by donifez(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2016
From rustication to arrest, all this act by unilag is justifying what the guy said. The article is trending, the guy gets more fame, those in prominent position in unilag are destabilised.

I just pray this guy has the last laugh,arresting him is like adding salt to an open sore, the pain will surely multiply.
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by milky3(f): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2016
I follow this guy on his Facebook page mehnnn he is a dogged human activist. I like his spirit... he will win this case and hopefully. he sue the gmanageme t
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2016
Abegi. Unilag is the most liberal and cosmopolitan university in Nigeria. Avant-garde. I should know, I've been there.
What this misguided young man should do is have a proper haircut, a change of clothes, and get a life!
I see similar disturbed-looking bots hanging around the background of those pictures. Jesus, where do they get these idiots? And they wonder why they're ostracized, looking like that.
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by mayortech(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2016
i juz hop dis guy wont cause unecessary strike o
Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by Folksyharry(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lukmann1:

They are already playing into the hands of the students. Now they will have more ammunition to protest. I don't believe the security in the school have the right to detain anyone. I'm happy this is gathering more media awareness.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post by 2odd(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
BoboYekini:
Abegi. Unilag is the most liberal and cosmopolitan university in Nigeria. Avant-garde. I should know, I've been there.
What this misguided young man should do is have a proper haircut, a change of clothes, and get a life!
I see similar disturbed-looking bots hanging around the background of those pictures. Jesus, where do they get these idiots? And they wonder why they're ostracized, looking like that.

One word to describe u bro, " IDIOT!!! ,"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students / Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.