Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,991 members, 7,866,724 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War (3751 Views)

Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH / "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB / 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War by MadamExcellency: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
sarrki:

My wife is from Anambra I will never support that

I have being wondering who this moniker represents until now but not anymore.

How is Chinyere?

Old man, you no dey tire? From tens of previous monikers from Odua Defender to MayorofLagos, to Biafra-ud and now this. But if I may ask, why is your use of English language deteriorating?
Re: Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War by SAHACO(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
madridguy:
What you calling me for ? do you see my comment on this thread ? grin

You will arrive soon
Re: Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War by SAHACO(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
sarrki:

My wife is from Anambra I will never support that

It is a lia you're nothing but a Northerner Propagandist.
Re: Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War by sarrki(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
SAHACO:

It is a lia you're nothing but a Northerner Propagandist.

Am a patriot

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War by madridguy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
I dey for honeymoon with ngozi123 grin so I dont want to intervene for I-PORK mata grin

SAHACO:

You will arrive soon

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War by SAHACO(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
madridguy:
I dey for honeymoon with ngozi123 grin so I dont want to intervene for I-PORK mata grin

You're really in good mood, i wish u all the best of it n no hardfeeling.
Re: Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War by Paperwhite(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
pazienza:

Any valid document to back your yoruboid accusation of Azikiwe moving the University of Nigeria from Calabar to Nsukka?

Btw, Zik's mum was an Onitsha woman. Zik has no direct ancestral link to Nsukka like you lied.

I await your reply.
You dey mind the idiot? The act establishing the University of Nigeria(UNN)where it was; was well tabled, considered & approved by then government.No president can single handedly do the rubbish the daft guy is saying.That is why APC & their allied zombies thrive on lies,deceit,propaganda. They feel everyone is daft as they are.
Re: Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War by THUNDER4real(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
sarrki:

Calm down don't run faster than your shadow

We will deal with ipob with federal might
I no fit laf...

Re: Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War by Ngozi123(f): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
madridguy:

Do not mention me again. I am not your friend.
Re: Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jobless peeps. When they're done making noise they will go back to their shops.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War by CSTR2: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ishilove:
Jobless peeps. When they're done making noise they will go back to their shops.
Unemployment in Nigeria is atleast 60%, so they are obviously in good company.
Re: Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
CSTR2:
Unemployment in Nigeria is atleast 60%, so they are obviously in good company.

Re: Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War by AjaanaOka(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Their loss.

The people that will lose revenue is the Enugu people. Enugu State does not contribute Nada into the purse of the Federal Government.

They can sit at home for One Month.

The Federal Government should move the University of Nigeria back to Calabar,where it was originally until Azikiwe moved it to his mother's village in Nsukka.

--Modified-

To the Young man down below who does know the history of Nigeria well,let me educate you a little.

The first Capital of Nigeria was Calabar.
The University of Nigeria was in Calabar.
Nnamdi Azikiwe's mom was from Nsukka.

For those that attended UNN,will tell you about ZIK Hostel opposite the second gate. That particular land where the hostel stands,is Nnamdi mom's ancestral home.

And for Records purposes. Azikiwe started this moving of Schools to their villages. The next person to do it was Alex Ekwueme,the Vice President then who moved a Federal Polytechnic to his Village Oko in Anambra. Then there was Ambrose Alli with Bendel State University to his Village in Ekpoma.

Ibori moved Delta Polytechnic to his village,Oshiomhole just moved Edo State University to his Village and the list goes on and on.

But Nnamdi Azikiwe started it.

Zik's mother was not from Nsukka. Zik was Onitsha on both sides of his family. Go read his autobiography, My Odyssey.

The University of Nigeria was never sited in Calabar. It was in Nsukka from the beginning.

What do you hope to achieve from these lies?
Re: Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War by Fidelismaria: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
great

music to my ears

let d war begin

I don't give a flying fork

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections / African Leaders Caught Sleeping At Functions (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu And The Igbo Downfall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.