Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections (3730 Views)

I Have No Doubt In Mind That We Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - El-Rufai / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by kamalcole3000: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
To all those myopic,biased ethnocentric bigots who think Buhari will win 2019 irrespective or performance or not I'm sorry to let you know you will be shocked at what the outcome of 2019 elections will be.

I will hing my points on 6 out of many reasons because I'll be typing from my phone and secondly,ignore all errors and grammatical blunder.there is no time to edit on my phone.

1.Capacity:even though so many people across the country worked and voted Buhari in 2015 based on expectation that he will turn the fortune of Nigeria around as a result of public perception.it is now glaringly clear that Baba lacks the intellectual capacity to lead this nation .

2.corruption:Before this govt came into power,many of us had thought that if not anything,If Buhari can help us fight corruption to a bearable level and build institution that will continue to project his antucorruprtion ideal,the Nigerian project will work as the problem with Nigeria is not drawing up good policies but implementation of those policies as a result of govt officials looting what is meant for I frastructural development.

My expectation of Buhari antucorruprtion fight was what I called national restitution.
I had expected that President Buhari will call for a National restitution for all those who have served in govt lets say from 1999 to date irrespective of which party they belongeg and given a six months grace to return even half of whatever they stole from the people and go with half provided the rest will be invested in Nigeria .

In those six months grace for Restitution,the Judiciary and the law enforcement should have been reformed,sack those that needed to be sackef, send on oversea training for judges,lawyers and prosecutors that resume work when the six months grace is over.

At the expiration of the grace period,that is when I expect the president to start his antucorruprtion fight but what do we have today?I do not see the govt fighting corruption but perceived enemies and political opponent(that the opinion of the masses)

3.insensitivity to Federal Character rules:We all know and can see that Baba does not care about the laid down principles when it comes to giving appointment.he believes only northerners can truly give leadership to Nigerians which has resulted in Hausa Fulani taking over practically all the positions considered to be first class.

Even Goodluck Jonathan that was accused of being sectional in making appointments did a better job in carrying everybody along than Buhari will evr do.

4.Lack of understanding of political dynamics
An attempt or any attempt to hijack by proxy the Political structure of BAT in the southwest using paper weight political appointees like Fashola,Fayemi and Amosu will fail him woefully.among the 3 mentioned,only Amosun might have pockets of loyalist when 2019 politicking sets in.The like ofFashola and Fayemi will not be able to win their wards for him in 2019 so if he intends to continue or even nominate someone,he should manage his relationship with Tinubu very well and not let the psycophants around him destroy that relationship.

5.FULANI HERDSMEN
Many Nigerians beilive the soft stance of this govt on the issue of Fulani herdsmen is one that has refused to go away.Fulani herdsmen have killed people from Kaduna to Benue to Ekiti abg government has not even arrested not to talk of successfully prosecuted one and majority of the people i n the South believe it's because the president is a Fulani herdsman himself so any attempt to treat the matter involving them is like declaring war on his own people.

6.Insensitivity to political utterances
President Buhari and his handler should know as human beings,we are sensitive to what people say about us so should be more mindful of his political statements

Statements like" Tell your peolpe to forget about Biafra"
If you no what happened during Biafra,you will not be asking for Biafra again is like telling millions of Igbo old and young that they are stupid for asking for self determination.self Determination is aright the world over not a privilege to be asked from Someone,not even the president of a country.

Example abound in
Palestine/Israel
UK/Scotland referendum
Brexit

What will play out in 2019 is this
There will be political realignment and if Apc remains,Buhari will not win the primaries but I can tell you APC will not remain.

Atiku or Kwakwanso will take an APC primary from Buhari anytime,anyday.if they are schemed out,they will move to another party where Buhari will be beaten fair and square

Buhari does not and can never have an inroad in South East or south South even if he nominates a VP from there

In 2019,facing Atiku or Kwakwanso,Buhari will loose north central,north East and split north west.

In the South,he will loose southeast,souyh South and I don't see how he s going to win South West.

Lastly the only one good thing that can give Buhari a legacy when he leaves office as Nigerian president is to restructure Nigeria .

#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by sekundosekundo: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
I can't imagine myself standing under the Sun or rain to cast my vote to an ancestor who have not invested in any meaningful thing since he was born. A man who bought a piece of Land in PH till now he doesn't know the location of the land. I don't know what people saw in this Buhari, for me he's a TOTAL FAILURE.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by CoolFreeday(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
We will shock you guys again, no need for plenty noise, 2019 is by the corner already.
If God keep us and if he agree to run, no other candidate will get 10 votes in my polling unit...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Jengem: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Yes true.

But he can rig it.

Just look at Edo.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by mrvitalis(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
When dangote refineries come on line
His 12,000mw

Egbin power plant improve to 3000mw

Lagos - ibadan rail
Port Harcourt - calabar rail
Kano- kaduna rail

The other power plant we would have close to 20,000mw

No fuel import

There is still a great chance

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by kamalcole3000: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jengem:
Yes true.

But he can rig it.

Just look at Edo.

I was not in Edo but I schooled so I have a little understanding of Edo politics.

Even without rigging,APC would have still won Edo in a free and fair election because Oshiomole performed after 8 years of lucky s abysmal failure.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Jengem: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
kamalcole3000:

I was not in Edo but I schooled so I have a little understanding of Edo politics.

Even without rigging,APC would have still won Edo in a free and fair election because Oshiomole performed after 8 years of lucky s abysmal failure.

Edo people were not impressed with oloshiole because he stole their money, impiverished then with debt with very little too show and married a foreigner all with state funds

He is also part of the politicial party impoverishing Nigerians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by EnEnPeecee: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
My prayer is that, the war going on in the APC should continue to linger.

When the recalcitrant north loose grip of the Afonjas, can a Buhari a northern candidate win an election with the votes from North-West and North-East alone

ONLY TIME SHALL TELL.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by kamalcole3000: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jengem:

Edo people were not impressed with oloshiole because he stole their money, impiverished then with debt with very little too show and married a foreigner all with state funds

He is also part of the politicial party impoverishing Nigerians
Sir,I may not agree with you.before oshiobaba,roads were the biggest problem in Edo,2 years ago I was i n benin,got there at night and I got lost due to the new roads constructed.

He is not perfect but when the history of Edo state is written,posterity will remember him for good.
He performed and Buhari was the one who brought hardship to Nigerians no him.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:
We will shock you guys again, no need for plenty noise, 2019 is by the corner already.
If God keep us and if he agree to run, no other candidate will get 10 votes in my polling unit...

People thinks election is won on Nairaland

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Cuche: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
a northern candidate win an election with the votes from North-West and North-East alone

ONLY TIME SHALL TELL.
History says that Dictators don't handover to 'nobody' simply because they think 'nobody' is capable and qualified. Dictators are usually life- Presidents or they are deposed, election is the least worry of a Dictator, they never lose an election.
By 2019, all the dissenting voices including Jagaban would be cooling off in EFCC's custody. ICPC will be all out to ground defaulters of Asset Declaration particularly those in the opposition. DSS will chase most of the former governors and individuals willing to bankroll the opposition, out of the country.
Forget 2019 except Osibanjo becomes president before then.
So far only God can tell if Buhari has any good intentions for this country because the state of things has never been this bad and we are yet to appreciate his concerns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by saintmark88(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
OP u are obviously so shallow minded, so if APC doesn't stay in power anymore, pls which party will come into power PDP??.....hatred has clouded ur sense of reasoning. If any body will unseat this current govt.... Tht party isn't PDP, they lack the credibility to do so.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by kamalcole3000: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
Cuche:

History says that Dictators don't handover to 'nobody' simply because they think 'nobody' is capable and qualified. Dictators are usually life- Presidents or they are deposed, election is the least worry of a Dictator, they never lose an election.
By 2019, all the dissenting voices including Jagaban would be cooling off in EFCC's custody. ICPC will be all out to ground defaulters of Asset Declaration particularly those in the opposition. DSS will chase most of the former governors and individuals willing to bankroll the opposition, out of the country.
Forget 2019 except Osibanjo becomes president before then.
So far only God can tell if Buhari has any good intentions for this country because the state of things has never been this bad and we are yet to appreciate his concerns

He is going to loose against his fellow hausaman.
The northerners will prevail on him to handover

If he doesn't and causes crisis,the fear of the ICJ is there,he will not want to ruin is old age so he will hand over.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by kamalcole3000: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
saintmark88:
OP u are obviously so shallow minded, so if APC doesn't stay in power anymore, pls which party will come into power PDP??.....hatred has clouded ur sense of reasoning. If any body will unseat this current govt.... Tht party isn't PDP, they lack the credibility to do so.

My friend,by 2019, I have told you there there will be alignment and realignment.some forces in the PDP will algn with some in APC and other parties will emerge .

Atiku will have a very strong showing in 2019
Watch out for it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by CoolFreeday(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

People thinks election is won on Nairaland

exactly, I should be telling you that. you guys spread more hate messages last year on social media, yet he won and now you guys have started again.

#i doubt if you have voter's card self. If you don't mind, you can join me in my hometown in 2019(by God's grace) during the election, I will gladly host you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by ChikezieU(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Here... Edo is a test case, INEC has no reputation other than Apc rigging machination.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

exactly, I should be telling you that. you guys spread more hate messages last year on social media, yet he won and now you guys have started again.

#i doubt if you have voter's card self. If you don't mind, you can join me in my hometown in 2019(by God's grace) during the election, I will gladly host you.

Where is your hometown. Who are you supporting come 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by kamalcole3000: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
My prayer is that, the war going on in the APC should continue to linger.

When the recalcitrant north loose grip of the Afonjas, can a Buhari a northern candidate win an election with the votes from North-West and North-East alone

ONLY TIME SHALL TELL.

With or without the war in Apc, northerners will continue in 2019 and Buhari will not be the man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by DelGardo: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
You guys said worse things in 2014/15 and ended up eating the humble pie.

We voted for change and we like what we see... if he performs we will vote for him again.

If you are one of those that voted for him in the hope of appointment, free money, jamboree, pageantry and the likes we have no sympathy for you.

If you are one of the supporters of the ineffectual one as well as other promoters of "stealing is not corruption" politics you are invited to wail forever.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by hottest111: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bro, stop disturbing ur self. He is gonna win. He will rig the election
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by FagsamPHP(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Good points, Not sentimental.. i aggree with OP....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Hash86(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Hash86(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
Op you must be Delusional for thinking that buhari will not win 2019 election, you even said he might not even win the primaries. This is serious! Are you living in Nigeria? With all the powers under his sit and the backup from the mighty North! I doubt. Neither kwankwaso no atiku can stand with buhari in terms of popularity and even if they stand against him they will get nothing from the north. I don't want to believe you believe that because of this small hardship northerners are going to turn back from buhari? Hell no! They voted for him for 4 consecutive times. The power will bring the west and EAST can go and f3ck there selves

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by vengertime: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:
guy enter kitchen your mama sey make you come carry your food.
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by kamalcole3000: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
mrvitalis:
His 12,000mw

Lagos - ibadan rail
Kano- kaduna rail

No fuel import

1.most of these projects are just at prwmilinary stages so there is no money to fund them now and when and if they are actually started,they will not be completed b4 2019 politicking starts so people will only judge based on what they can see annd not what they are rold, at best the new govt will commission. Buharis project like he did to gejs

2.We thought Gej polarized Nigeria,it's not anything compared to what Buhari has done.
Buhari has polarised this country more than any leader between 1960 and now in action and utterances.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by kamalcole3000: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

Last year was hate messages,this year we are talking about reality on the ground.

Buhari was a unsellable market,Tinubu repackaged i n the West,kwankwaso repackaged in the north east and they sold it to people.

In 2019,there will be nothing to repackage or who to repackage it,only performance will determine.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by mrvitalis(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
kamalcole3000:

1.most of these projects are just at prwmilinary stages so there is no money to fund them now and when and if they are actually started,they will not be completed b4 2019 politicking starts so people will only judge based on what they can see annd not what they are rold, at best the new govt will commission. Buharis project like he did to gejs

2.We thought Gej polarized Nigeria,it's not anything compared to what Buhari has done.
Buhari has polarised this country more than any leader between 1960 and now in action and utterances.
All i listed is private driven.. trust me
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Tunami(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
kamalcole3000:

Last year was hate messages,this year we are talking about reality on the ground.

Buhari was a unsellable market,Tinubu repackaged i n the West,kwankwaso repackaged in the north east and they sold it to people.

In 2019,there will be nothing to repackage or who to repackage it,only performance will determine.
and you are among those that believed them when they repackaged him. Now all of you have now suddenly become article writers and political analysts because your boss has been shortchanged. Abeg make we here word jare.
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by kamalcole3000: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hash86:
Op you must be Delusional for thinking that buhari will not win 2019 election, you even said he might not even win the primaries. This is serious! Are you living in Nigeria? With all the powers under his sit and the backup from the mighty North! I doubt. Neither kwankwaso no atiku can stand with buhari in terms of popularity and even if they stand against him they will get nothing from the north. I don't want to believe you believe that because of this small hardship northerners are going to turn back from buhari? Hell no! They voted for him for 4 consecutive times. The power will bring the west and EAST can go and f3ck there selves

1.there is nothing mighty about the north.

2.In the twelve years Buhari contested in that same north,there was never a time he won a state.the same Kwakwanso and Atiku and some others were the reason he won election in that same north for the first time in 16 years.

3.election is not won by popularity alone by political structure and goodwill neither of which Buhari has.

Buhari is an introvert who will wait for people to go and do the work of networking he doesn't know to do.

4.the Buhari legend has been demystified and now we all know his silence is not that of an intellectual but of nothing to say.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by kamalcole3000: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
DelGardo:
You guys said worse things in 2014/15 and ended up eating the humble pie.

We voted for change and we like what we see... if he performs we will vote for him again.

If you are one of those that voted for him in the hope of appointment, free money, jamboree, pageantry and the likes we have no sympathy for you.

If you are one of the supporters of the ineffectual one as well as other promoters of "stealing is not corruption" politics you are invited to wail forever.

You like what you see?
You must be living in space!!

Where is the change that you voted?

Stop living in denial ,what you voted for is scam

Do you know when people chant APC now,the response instead of change is Chain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by kamalcole3000: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Tunami:
and you are among those that believed them when they repackaged him. Now all of you have now suddenly become article writers and political analysts because your boss has been shortchanged. Abeg make we here word jare.

No sir,Im not BAT s lackey,I voted Buhari for only one reason not even APC Anticorruption and like I stated in write up if you will reread,take away corruption from governance and you will see govt policies work.
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by naphtii(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
mrvitalis:
His 12,000mw

Lagos - ibadan rail
Kano- kaduna rail

In ur dream.som1 dt can't take responsibility of common speech he copied 4rm Obama nd u ar here Talkin of 20,000mw

No fuel import

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! / Lagos East Senate By-election, APC Tokunbo Abiru In Early Lead / Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.