Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed (4650 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! / Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by koolchicco: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2009
She’s very talented with a good command of English language which she uses to interpreter her scripts; but while many of her fans are given great compliments about her artistic prowess, the actress, Mercy Johnson does not, in any way, give a hoot about the kind of life she lives.

The controversial actress was recently enmeshed in a Juju and abortion scandals, the story which was syndicated by some authorities was later denied by the sultry actress, Mercy, despite all the facts and figure tabled in the purported story. Close source informed this office that Mercy Johnson has become a subject of ridicule amongst her co-actresses due to her recklessness which often rubs off on her image. And this, we learnt, has made a lot of her friends and colleagues keep an arm’s-length so as not to share from the discoloration.

Initially, it was rumoured that Mercy Johnson’s sudden rise to the top and unprecedented success might have caused the feeling of hostility and resentment shown towards her by her friends, folks and foes but it was later gathered that Mercy herself is one character that is filled with all sort of deceits.

If you can recall that a certain fight ensued between Uche Jombo and Ini Edo a couple of months back, the two actresses, we authoritatively gathered, almost reached for each other’s jugulars. Those who are very close to these Nollywood divas said they were keeping malice till they both were called as ambassadors for the Globacom endorsement 'windfall’ before the ‘dark angel’ behind their fisticuffs was now unveiled and the sexy Mercy Johnson was fingered as the brain behind it all.

After that event, Ini Edo and Uche Jombo settled their differences and the self-acclaimed sexiest Nollywood actress, Mercy is now seen as the ‘devil advocate’ which has to be totally avoided.

Before this time, however, Uche Jumbo and Tricia Eseigbe who used to be super pals of Mercy and senior colleagues, we learnt, called upon Mercy to give a word of advice to leave a decent life and stay out of trouble or scandals that may dent her good image but instead of listening to the words of elders, inside source reveals that, she was so enraged about it and started passing insults to her big ‘sisters’.

“Since that time, I have not seen Aunty Mercy around here and things have not really been the same since the day she walked out of them.” A very close source to one of the Glo Ambassadors disclosed.

A couple of weeks ago, a certain reporter wrongly alleged Tricia Eseigbe to have received the sum of $5,000 from one Tunde Akinyera, a personal assistant to Otumba Mike Adenuga Jr. but the story, according to new findings, actually happened to Mercy Johnson who was led by a love-vendor to have an amorous affair with the big boy who lives inside Osborne Estate in Ikoyi area of Lagos.

Aside the Tunde Akinyera that she met, her love-vendor, we reliably gathered, also got her another big boy who resides inside Park View Estate, Ikoyi whose name was not made available to us before we filed this report but as soon as we get the name, we shall bring it into view.

Inadvertently, the supposed to be role model to this generation and next and someone whose primary duty is to carry out a role intending to entertain and educate the public is now viewed with all sort of dirty habits. What then will now become of these younger generations who are fed with these nasty reports about their mentors or role models? The story still continues

Source: onlinenigeria.com

Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by MrCrackles(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2009
Fugly slag. . . .
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2009
Who cares.
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by aieromon(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
Shouldn't this 25year old chick be thinkin' of university education instead of makin' headlines for the wrong reasons?
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by MrCrackles(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
aieromon:

Shouldn't this 25year old chick be thinkin' of university education instead of makin' headlines for the wrong reasons?
You are kidding me. . .25! shocked shocked
Dang she looks old enough to be my mum!
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by koolchicco: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Hehehe, Imagine that. cheesy

25 ko, 15ni
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by MrCrackles(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
koolchicco:

Hehehe, Imagine that. cheesy
25 ko, 15ni
No way she is 25. . . .i mean i aint even 25, and dayyum i look way peachy younger!
If she is really 25, then it mustav been a double hard knock life around her way yo!
grin
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by koolchicco: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

No way she is 25. . . .i mean i aint even 25, and dayyum i look way peachy younger!
If she is really 25, then it mustav been a double hard knock life around her way yo!
grin

Pls dnt start wiv ur rib crackin. grin grin
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by SeanT21(f): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2009
U know they are lying when they don't even name the source. "A very close source to one of the Glo Ambassadors disclosed.". Yea, right. I doubt this is even true. These were the same Nigerian reporters that said Jim Ike got beat up in Kastina state and he later stated it was false.
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by 2Legit2Qui: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
bad belle beef.
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by emiwanlee(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
They should find more ways of making stories like to look like the truth
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by mamagee6(f): 1:38am On Oct 13, 2009
Seriously, who gives a Bleep about this two woodlums? cool
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by mamagee6(f): 1:40am On Oct 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

lol.
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by aieromon(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2009
I read that age sh.it somewhere in an interview she granted to The Sun in May.
She's got no university education and i think her village upbringin' must account for her aged look tongue
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by clemcykul(f): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2009
y'all should spare her the crude judgements!

u cant even ascertain the intent of the poster, whether it is bias or fair to the actress

dont jump into conclusion about the personality of a person without knowing intricate details about the person.
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by anitabaker: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2009
she is very anonying and she also has a bad reputation so i think she has to change fopr the better.
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by ifyalways(f): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2009
@OP,mercy Johnson has a good command of English language undecided Pigs are surely flying.
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by Rooneyboy(m): 2:43am On Oct 16, 2009
If she dey flirt around e concern anybody ? Abi na ur own orifice she dey use ?
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by vislabraye(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2009
Mercy Johnson has an Aristo shocked. But i tot she is engaged to get married.  I dont know how true this story is. All these Soft sells mags would have carried the story
Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by puskin: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2009
. . .whether true or not, U think she gives a flying Zap about what ppl think, say or sell about her.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh!!! : Musicians Using Occult Hand Signs? / Davido,secret Behind May D Break Up With Sqaure Records / MAN Bμsted By Wife In A Hotel Sleeping With A 16 Yr Old Student [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.