Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him (4635 Views)

Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way. / Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way... / Chris Brown Cries Like A Puppy After Karrauche Dumps Him For New Guy (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by IfyDurusBlog: 3:54pm On May 02, 2013
MARIO Balotelli has been dumped by his girlfriend Fanny Neguesha — just days after he said the entire Real Madrid team could sleep with her.

Model Fanny, 22, moved out of the footie bad boy’s mansion in Italy following blazing rows over his joke remark and partying.
The ex-Man City ace said: “If Real Madrid make it to the Champions League final, I will let my girlfriend sleep with all their players.” He later denied saying it.

The Spanish giants didn’t quite make it — losing 4-3 on aggregate after Tuesday’s 2-0 second leg win.

Belgian Fanny is also furious at madcap Balo’s unlikely friendship with kickboxer Giorgio Petrosyan. Pals say the striker is distraught at Fanny’s walkout — but has cheered himself up by buying a £200,000 Ferrari F450.

A source said: “This was a major bust-up and could spell the end for Mario and Fanny.

“He’s been consoling himself the only way he knows how — through retail therapy — and gone out and bought himself a brand new Ferrari.”

Earlier this year Balo revealed his love for Fanny, telling a magazine: “In a short time she found herself in sync with me. I could spend my whole life with someone like this.”

Last year he split from TV presenter Raffaella Fico, 25, even though she was pregnant with their daughter Pia.

source: http://ifyduru..com/2013/05/baloteli-girlfriend-fanny-neguesha.html
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4911499/mario-balotelli-dumped-by-girlfriend-fanny-neguesha.htm

Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Osama10(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2013
Money talks.
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by tpia5: 4:07pm On May 02, 2013
who is going to succeed in getting this guy to the altar i wonder.

he's probably shy of pre nups.
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by angelTI(f): 4:25pm On May 02, 2013
look @bance in d 2nd pics, kaiiii

1 Like

Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Enegod(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2013
angel TI: look @bance in d 2nd pics, kaiiii
you are confused!!
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by angelTI(f): 5:19pm On May 02, 2013
Enegod: you are confused!!

u spoke d truth
Firstly, my rice was takin tym gettn done n hunger wanted to finish me
Secondly, d guy is d fine version of bance,,,, i mix up deir names anyway

But now, I don chop n belleful so am seein clearly
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Enegod(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2013
angel TI:

u spoke d truth
Firstly, my rice was takin tym gettn done n hunger wanted to finish me
Secondly, d guy is d fine version of bance,,,, i mix up deir names anyway

But now, I don chop n belleful so am seein clearly
imagin that guy askin you out...what would be your reaction?
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by pomporiking: 8:13pm On May 02, 2013
Who gives a flying phuck!!its her loss not his, he has lots of money he would get another b*tch hotter than her
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by tellwisdom: 8:14pm On May 02, 2013
Enegod: imagin that guy askin you out...what would be your reaction?

Please fck me first wld be her reaction grin grin...No be naija gurls undecided
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 02, 2013
Imagine the rubbish. Balotelli might have the all money in the world but until he learns some manners, he's as good as classless.

1 Like

Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 02, 2013
I miss him in the premier league, he brought 'razz' to the English grin grin

1 Like

Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Deiok(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2013
adaobi123: I miss him in the premier league, he brought 'razz' to the English grin grin
hmmm so which epl club fan are you?
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 02, 2013
Deiok: hmmm so which epl club fan are you?

Manchester united cool
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Deiok(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2013
adaobi123:

Manchester united cool

GOOD CLAP FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 02, 2013
Deiok: GOOD CLAP FOR YOURSELF.

grin grin grin LOOL
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Enegod(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2013
adaobi123:

Manchester united cool

adaobi123:

Manchester united cool

adaobi123:

Manchester united cool

adaobi123:

Manchester united cool

you are on point!
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 02, 2013
Enegod: you are on point!

loolz cool
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 02, 2013
too much money just by playing football........ imagine at 22 years old. wished i had pursue my goalkeeper career instead of university degrees
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by LesbianBoy(m): 3:10am On May 03, 2013
pompori king: Who gives a flying phuck!!its her loss not his, he has lots of money he would get another b*tch hotter than her
Gbam! Btw LMAO@ she 'dumping' balotelli. No be only dump na dumb! grin grin grin grin grin Seriously people should stop mis-using words! How can she 'dump' balotelli when he didn't give a f**k about her I mean for balotelli to have said ''Real madrid players could sleep with her if they beat dortmund and qualify for the champions league final'' shows he didnt give a sh*t about her in the first place, if not he wouldn't have said such a thing! So Pls it should be the other way round balotelli dumps her!
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by tpia5: 3:33am On May 03, 2013
the statement was rather strange, true, especially after he'd said he was so much into her.

maybe he thought he was complimenting her or something? Cant figure it out, really.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2302858/Mario-Balotellis-model-girlfriend-Fanny-Neguesha-posts-provocative-picture-straddling-half.html
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Nobody: 5:57am On May 03, 2013
That's my man
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by baynix(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2013
This Ghanian Clown Again!!

Buh Bance Fine Pass Baloteli Sha! undecided undecided
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Creamish(f): 8:18am On May 03, 2013
baynix: This Ghanian Clown Again!!

Buh Bance Fine Pass Balotelli Sha! undecided undecided

HHHHHOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW? ?? ?? ? Baloteli beat him hands down na . . haba. Is dis beef talking? tongue cheesy
Re: Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him by Nobody: 9:06am On May 03, 2013
Funny how the word 'dump' is misused these days. It's almost a consolatory, self-image boosting claim for many of these types. How can a random lass 'dump' a rich and famous playboy that can replace her with a higher-spec upgrade at the snap of a finger? We're not talking about the regular clingy and love-struck city boy.

(1) (Reply)

Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym / Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx / Adorable Photos Of Actresses Mercy Aigbe And Iyabo Ojo Daughters At OLIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.