Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics (72489 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride / Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) / Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Princealex1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
martineinstein:
this is what most nairalanders that says 'GOd pick my call' would do......he has money,but no class

Sad,but true bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by emmak2k4(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
shortgun:
poverty is truly a disease...if my girl is cool with stuff like this I will do more than the guy did.
when you've got a woman that you love you will conquer d world for her.

if you've got it flaunt it... hungry n poor people will never cease to exist.
Rubbish comments.

*continues sipping my Hero lager*

No wonder you are still drinking Hero at this time and age, how many champagne did you see Mark Zuckerberg popping, not even to the point of washing body parts with it as though there salvation depend on it. Meanwhile just today he donated $3Biilion to fighting diseases plaguing mankind.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/22/technology/mark-zuckerberg-priscilla-chan-3-billion-pledge-fight-disease.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=mark+zuckerberg+donate+3+billion+to+fight+diesease&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj52rXHyKPPAhUJBcAKHRjmAWEQqAIIDQ

In reality it is your kind that are mentally poor, you feel you need people's approval hence the unnecessary show off.
That same dude popping Ace of spade of about 120k might have a suffering parents whose mother still uses Nokia3310.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by gazmann(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
shortgun:
poverty is truly a disease...if my girl is cool with stuff like this I will do more than the guy did.

Rubbish comments.

Can you sign this opinion with your full name please. We need to take note of you. Okpo

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by pheyimen: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
lord do not let this kind of lady cross my path... my mama and siblings still need me
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by harizonal123(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ashawo + yahoo boi.z be like 5&6
Where the hell is that Zuma pix
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by glossy6(f): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
shortgun:

Rubbish comments.

N200 beer lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Kaybaba5(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Waste of money at the end u Will be hearing crashed engagement, etc.....
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Toks2008(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Stupidity and is only a poor man can do that a wealthy man can never do that shit.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by 999Kobo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
When stupidity meets foolishness. .... you know the result.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by cyrilamx(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
The earth has enough resources to cater for our needs but not enough to cater for our wants and greed. Ponder this. sad sad sad
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by davidif: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Wow! so Ace of Spades don reach naija? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by metallisc(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:
Their money,their business! Werin concern una? tongue

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
this is clearly a yahoo boy, owerri is their south east headquarters while benin is their south south headquarters
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by back2sender: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
I no go talk anything, make I come back from New York first
Baba this are the unwanted set of people in the country.
EFCC should also Point their touch light on people like this and not only the politician.

What is the man sources of income and who know am
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Androidvillaz: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
I can only imagine what that money will do if given to the poor...... If i want to really send money on my lady birthday i will buy gift and take to it to motherless babies home their prayers and love will help on the long run
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by metallisc(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Thelmerh:
very interesting. at least she for use d money buy cloth wear

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by slex(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Daft guy, osho free babe.

Otedola thus is why you and the other Forbes rich men are different.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by emmak2k4(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Foolishness could be legendary, that supposedly poor guy is worth more then $400M. Comparatively, do the maths and see why you need to be flogged.

Ghost447:
Just like that "poor" guy who bought 8 iPhone 7 for his dog.

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
useless fvvcks!
I sure say d boy mama nor geh better wrappa take tie 4 village oo! angry
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
shortgun:

Rubbish comments.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Kings2rule(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
hmmm... guys dey try o. Money that was proper fetched can't be spent like this trust me. i fix my eyes on system all day long attending to customers after which I can access my pay by month end and will spend it like this NO WAY!.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
shortgun:

Rubbish comments.

ur case iz under pot 4 village ppl meetin rite now..

smh...
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by onward4life(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
I no go talk anything, make I come back from New York first

Unto Last Don tins! Abi?
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=49587275][/quote]
Can I help you? undecided

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Mazeed(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is wasting of resources in this era of recession. While Some people are there looking for just a meal for the whole of the day they can't get and some body is here showcasing his extravagant, nonchalant attitude. I see no progress if an individual can't stretch hand to other individuals who are in need. Could you imagine how much this could have gone in feeding just a family in this time of hardship. It pathetic. I'm very sure that God can't be happy with this but who cares.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by passyhansome(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
speedyconnect3:
Girls and inanities. He poured a drink worth 120k on the floor while you wash your hands with the rest without let or hindrance. And she looks happy at that profligacy and act of unwisdom.

P squares wife requested, as a birthday present, that an indigent child be sent to hospital. The husband obliged. Compare both.

Marry such girls at your own peril

Correct

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
If omila(armed robbers) visit am for im pad for night i guess he will now be blaming buhari or liar Muhammad undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by engrjacuzzi: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
some childish acts is what some people term "biggest boy". I wonder a sane man marrying such girl who can't conserve for her man to me, this is stupidity at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Jacko1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
The things ppl just do for camera

You ppl are learnin

Buy ur dog 2 iphone then ur talkin

Use a whole wad of 100 dollar bills and wrap weed then smoke it.... Then ur talkin

Rubbish...... Ppl dat dont sweat for their money neva know how to spend it

He is probably son of one politician gettin contract up n down Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by agbo9026(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
I don't think that man is reasonable in celebrating his gf birthday in such manner.spending over 120k n the last privilege children are dying in hungry,pple are in hospital try 4 money 2 paid their medical bills.how I wish the man could hve celebrate it by visiting the motherless home.though I wish her lng life
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by metallisc(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:

Can I help you? undecided

can you help me ke? na so una go dey block una destiny with nonsense attitude! cool

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by 190: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
davidif:
Wow! so Ace of Spades don reach naija? shocked shocked shocked

Rotfl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) / Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.