Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics (72526 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride / Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) / Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by ELITE12(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
MARK ZUKER OF FACEBOOK I KNIW BILL GATES I KNOW DANGOTE I AVE HEARD ABOUT
WHO B DIS GUY WEY SEE JUST SMALL CHANGE IN MAMA DEY FOR VILLAGE OOO

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by ELITE12(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
MARK ZUKER OF FACEBOOK I KNIW BILL GATES I KNOW DANGOTE I AVE HEARD ABOUT
WHO B DIS GUY WEY SEE JUST SMALL CHANGE IN MAMA DEY FOR VILLAGE OOO

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Weedcrusher:

No need to exchange words with you. My advice for you is that you should be true to yourself. Don't fake your true identity.
Go and kill yourself if you are pained. Mr Real identity! Mtchewwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Worksunlimited: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
dainformant:
To these people, recession is just word. An apparent "big boy" was the center of attraction in a Benin nightclub in Edo state, after he bought a bottle of Ace of Spade champagne for his girl who was celebrating her birthday. Against expectation, the young man poured the expensive drink which is worth over N120,000 ($300) for the girl as she washed her hands with it (this is apart from the other expensive drinks which were ordered at the club). Being a rare happening, other girls at the club couldn't help but take pictures.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-how-this-boy-celebrated-his.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Mskrisx(f): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
I no go talk anything, make I come back from New York first

Gooosh I almost died! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Later nigga will come to NL and lament on how he spent money on his babe but she left him for someone else. They never learn smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by shortgun(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

ur case iz under pot 4 village ppl meetin rite now..

smh...
Really?
For you to believe someone's case can be manipulated by "village" people has exposed your level of intelligence.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by TAXMASTER: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
That wine cheap naa,naira is just like Zimbabwe where u can buy a loaf of bread for two million Zimbabwean Dollars gringringringrin.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by beautiful232(f): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
find out now this girl will be staying in face me I slap you house..
And the guy will be doing this
if you love me ...GUY........give me that money to do something better
not this....

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by shortgun(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
glossy6:

N200 beer lipsrsealed
Hero lager is more than a beer.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by cheezy4whizy: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
when she is the source of the money then money well spent
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by shortgun(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
emmak2k4:

No wonder you are still drinking Hero at this time and age, how many champagne did you see Mark Zuckerberg popping, not even to the point of washing body parts with it as though there salvation depend on it. Meanwhile just today he donated $3Biilion to fighting diseases plaguing mankind.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/22/technology/mark-zuckerberg-priscilla-chan-3-billion-pledge-fight-disease.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=mark+zuckerberg+donate+3+billion+to+fight+diesease&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj52rXHyKPPAhUJBcAKHRjmAWEQqAIIDQ

In reality it is your kind that are mentally poor, you feel you need people's approval hence the unnecessary show off.
That same dude popping Ace of spade of about 120k might have a suffering parents whose mother still uses Nokia3310.

Must everybody be like Mark,Dangote or Bill Gates?
I am a unique individual, I don't need to follow anyone's foot steps.

I can spend a million naira on a girl I love.
if you don't approve....jump into d nearest lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by joyspringacad(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
He has the money to spend. Good for him
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Donwizbro(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Whenever i see something lyk dis, i fell lyk sobbing. Truely anything better than money is "more money". Wish dem d best sha! #money_iz_gud.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Weedcrusher: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:

Go and kill yourself if you are pained. Mr Real identity! Mtchewwww undecided

Now I've a full glimpse of who you truly are. Sorry that I ever quoted. Wish you the best.....QED

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by AfroBlue(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
congrats bro, this clearly shows that not everyone in 9ja is cursed with hunger, despair, and complaints of a recession.

seems like no recession and hard times are hitting your blessed doorstep. babe be fine too o. grin

big boys do what big boys do!!!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by fr3do(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
undecided drink instead of pouring away now, this kind of wastefulness is ungodly
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Now I've a full glimpse of who you truly are. Sorry that I ever quoted. Wish you the best.....QED
And so what? I also know who you really are. Hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by akinniyitolu: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Foolishness at its peak
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by 9jatatafo(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Young03:

the guy de supply condoms to shops around b side

Story.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
harizonal123:
Ashawo + yahoo boi.z be like 5&6
Where the hell is that Zuma pix

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by king316(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Girls like this do not know that such guys will only use them to show off thier money. When it is time for marriage they go for a responsible girl. After, this such girls will be like "why can't I get a good husband?"
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by bitchcrafts: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
He no spend up to 5000 grand nah abi ... The champagne and other miscellaneous join. why the fuss?
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
i don't think i will cry

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by ceda99: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
This kind relationship no dy last. As soon as the money for champagne stops cuming, bae will disappear
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by seyiaa: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
A qualified and an experienced secondary school teacher is needed urgently at the college. Qualification is minimum of B. Ed and years of experience. Send your cover letter and/or resume to info@standardfoundationschools.co or aakpu@standardfoundationschools.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by seyiaa: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
A qualified and an experienced Lagos secondary school teacher is needed urgently at the college. Qualification is minimum of B. Ed and years of experience. Send your cover letter and/or resume to info@standardfoundationschools.co or aakpu@standardfoundationschools.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by seyiaa: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
A qualified and an experienced Lagos secondary school teacher is needed urgently at the college. Qualification is minimum of B. Ed and years of experience. Send your cover letter and/or resume to info@standardfoundationschools.co or aakpu@standardfoundationschools.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by chelseabmw(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
190:
Hmmm ...

Benin again abi

Lmao cheesy
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by chelseabmw(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
I go use that money k buy cow for my church members, make we chop and celebrate
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by joinnow: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
I heard that in Benin its lady that spend for guy.
Benin boys na true talk or an lie? cool
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
sweetylicious:
The Oda gal pouring d wine did not use her money to buy that wine
My first thought exactly. If they were even fine like Lagos hookers now I for gree. They all look hideous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.