Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Kim Kardashian Says ''there Was No Shade'' With The Taylor Swift-kanye West Feud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Says ''there Was No Shade'' With The Taylor Swift-kanye West Feud (502 Views)

I’ve Been Compared To Kim Kardashian, Says African Woman With 60 Inches Backside / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Funke Akindele & JJC Vs Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Says ''there Was No Shade'' With The Taylor Swift-kanye West Feud by salamispycee1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
No one will forget the notorious Kim Kardashian-Kanye West-Taylor Swift fiasco.

The "Famous" feud, in which Kim backed her hubby's claims of contacting the pop singer prior to releasing the song with her in the lyrics (and then made that very clear to everyone by releasing the footage on Kim's Snapchat), caused quite the controversy in the entertainment world.

But the cover star tells Wonderland magazine in its latest issue that she wasn't trying to throw shade at Swift. In our exclusive sneak peek at her spread, Kim tells the mag, "I never publicly talk bad about people. I still don't feel like I have. I'm being honest. I'm a fan. I like her music. There was no shade."

However, whether there was intentional shade or not, she definitely got a ring from some of Taylor's squad members.

"Girls in her squad hit me up on text," Kim said, but when asked who, she replied, "I'm not petty."

Kim also talked about the earlier days of her relationship with Kanye, explaining that the constant paparazzi attention was something 'Ye wasn't prepared for. "When he was recording [2013 album] Yeezus, I was so pregnant and miserable," she said.

"He had this aggression. You can hear it. He wasn't used to this life with me. He was super famous before, but the paparazzi life is a different world.

Don't Miss This Read More Here and View more Photos Here: https://salamispycee..com.ng/2016/09/kim-kardashian-says-there-was-no-shade.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido Unveils Artwork & Pre-order Date For New Project “son Of Mercy” / My Ideal Man Must Be Smart And Intelligent -annjay / Mr Ibu Narrates How Luth's Negligence Allegedly Killed His 2 Year Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.