Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) (30312 Views)

King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / Silifat Adeboyin Abeo 70th Birthday Party (Photos) / King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Ukwuunu(f): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Enjoy your new age sir.
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Oblang(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
davss02:
Hbd baba
This thing came to my mind today.Buhari and his political counterpart{apc} are really playing we nigerians like a ball.Before buhari was was elected, he campaigned with the word "CHANGE" and that is the slogan of his so called party.He promised to change nigeria as soon as nigerians vote him in.Everything seems not to be working according to plan PERHAPS all what he said were FALLACY.Last two weeks or so he launched "CHANGE BEGIN WITH ME" campaign.He has started pushing his RESPONSIBILITIES to we nigerians.just imagine how CRUEL this government is.ITs this "CHANGE BEGINS WItH ME" of a thing they will keep clamoring till their tenure ends.I david never for once believed in their so called change campaign because I know corruption is in our blood.EVEN a day old baby is corrupt. A change that comprises of looted,theft and corrupt politicians in it??A change that has people like saraki,tunubu,ameachi and so on in it?? Omg.We have been fooled..I'm not saying BUHARI doesn't have the willingness or mindset to change nigeria but his subordinate and co-workers won't allow him.They will sabotage his efforts.
If apc looses presidential election to pdp come 2019,Those bunch of thieves would defect back to pdp.They will keep deceiving us till we nigerians wake up from our slumbers.PEACE

Na so una go dey bring up political issues in the wrong thread.. I no know how ksa bday take concern Buhari now.. ..
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by 4everGrand(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Baaaaaaadt guitar strings. Happy burthday, baba. E ma pe fun wa.
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
e no easy.....it by God grace....

many more years to you in Good health.
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Bolutj92: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Baba

Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Ratello: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
The real music maker of legendary beats and evergreen songs. Happy Birthday to the King himself, Otunba Sunday Adeniyi Adegeye (KSA) The Amuludun of Ondo Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 23, 2016
Respect sir

Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by juman(m): 2:52am On Sep 23, 2016
Sunny ade mapami o, owo robu tiwon, mon kan mi ni ibadi, kinto dele.
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by FellaL: 2:58am On Sep 23, 2016
This bàbà don dey old o
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by hollypagan: 3:05am On Sep 23, 2016
With his ogboni group Yoruba no dey carry last for cultism

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 4:41am On Sep 23, 2016
hollypagan:
With his ogboni group Yoruba no dey carry last for cultism
you have escaped from aro mental home again,
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by RobertOGUNS(m): 4:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Happy Birthday KSA. You ve brought joy to many Nigerians through your music. May youyou live long in good health, joy and happiness.
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by davss02(m): 6:48am On Sep 23, 2016
Oblang:

Na so una go dey bring up political issues in the wrong thread.. I no know how ksa bday take concern Buhari now.. ..
How does that concern you?why sticking your fucking nose her
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by gidjah(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2016
nijanigga:
where are his 4 wives and the American concubine(s) ?
Same question I wanna ask bro, is he really married sef?,
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by deeoh(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2016
am I the only one seeing this: the celebrant is the only one smiling.
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by gidjah(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2016
assana:
if you love me you go wait for me#in king sunny Ade's voice#HBD sir llnp
Hmmm you remember that Oldy right?,KSA feat The mama of songs Onyeka Owenu.
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Why is he posing alone, where is/are his wife/wives and children?
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by KingPoult: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

For this era way we dey so..

70 years no be joke at all..

Happy birthday to a legend

i tell you..
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Chai!..So This Baba Still Dy Enjoy His Half A Billion Naira Sha!...Oluwa Abeq Pick Ma Video Calls Na,we Get Plenty Thinqs To Discuss!!!
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2016
Mariojane:
Buhari do listen to KSA songs? Unbelievable Abok.i
I wonder how he interpret KSA Yoruba lyrics

HBD KSA
Buhari doesn't understand Yoruba,i guess he just nods his head to the beats. But Aisha understand yoruba pass you self. Someone saw her speaking yoruba when she came to campaign for her husband in Ilorin
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2016
techinfong:
Baba don old o
na too much sex cause am. I hear say the man dey phuck pass anything. Many wives,many concubines. I know one of his concubines sef.
You can't compare a 70 year old sexaholic with 73 year old military training Buhari. Buhari is still very agile and stands like an athlete,especially before his campaign,before the presidential duties started taking it's toll on him.
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by lolamitayo: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ere lao fomo ayo se.

KSA HBD!
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Mariojane(f): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Buhari doesn't understand Yoruba,i guess he just nods his head to the beats. But Aisha understand yoruba pass you self. Someone saw her speaking yoruba when she came to campaign for her husband in Ilorin
seriously? that is nice
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by BaffTheHairGuy: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Good staff Guy!
Thank you for sharing the moment of a legend
cool;;;cool
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
jeffizy:
♬♪♪♬ The Merciful God .......

Oba to s'ore funmi, s'ore fun e , to n s'ore lojojumo,

Oba ako, ma t'ika l'eyin,

Aduro gban-gba l'eyin aso'oto,

Ko je ronu ibi raraa!!,

The merciful God! ♬♪♬

Thank God for your wonderful life King Sunday Adeniyi Adegeye (KSA) .
Your mastery of the Guitar is on a different level.

KsA, d soundtrack to all my childhood owambe parties. Still rocked this song at a party 2weeks ago. From d live instruments, to d lyrics, to d sound in all his songs. Pure Talent!

Wonder who will be dancing to "skelewu" 20, 30 years from now.
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
janellemonae:

KsA, d soundtrack to all my childhood owambe parties. Still rocked this song at a party 2weeks ago. From d live instruments, to d lyrics, to d sound in all his songs. Pure Talent!

Wonder who will be dancing to "skelewu" 20, 30 years from now.

That's the true definition of a classic!
You never get tired of listening to it and it always stays relevant.
The Davidos sing for a season.
Re: King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by asumo12: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
saudyarmani:
And how does this post relate to king wasiu ayinde marshal Na itk dey kill we nigerian...if u wan know where KWAM I dey ask Google undecided

What's itk here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Family Christmas Photo With Husband And Daughter / Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos / Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.