Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes (9209 Views)

Which University Is The Most Biased When Admitting Students / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by wallywest(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Most unis have turned to places of harboring prostitudes so which university do you think harbor more of this miscreants

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by loshybab(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
How many hv u visited urslef?

But I knw it's certainly one in the southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by FreeSpirited: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
UNILAG OF COURSE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by juicydiceyjoe(m): 1:19am On Sep 23, 2016
How will this information be useful?

7 Likes

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by segebase(m): 5:55am On Sep 23, 2016
how will this infomation turn ur life around
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by photoshoot(m): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2016
FreeSpirited:
UNILAG OF COURSE
Naa, not true. Even Yabatech got more than lag.

3 Likes

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Jay542(m): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Those eastern schools will be crazy.

1 Like

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oilykid(m): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Jay542:
Those eastern schools will be crazy.
unilag, yabatech , lautech have more oloshos more than other schools in the entire country undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by ademasta(m): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2016
Uniuyo and uniport are 5&6 in Prostitutology and Oloshoorlogy grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by ademasta(m): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2016
oilykid:
unilag, yabatech , lautech have more oloshos more than other schools in the entire country undecided
Lautech? How

1 Like

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oilykid(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2016
ademasta:

Lautech? How
90% of girls in lautech are runs girls while 90% of guys are cultists, i know cause some of my guys are schooling in those universities[center][/center]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2016
OGA NA UNILAG O

1 Like

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by ademasta(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2016
oilykid:
90% of girls in lautech are runs girls while 90% of guys are cultists, i know cause some of my guys are schooling in those universities[center][/center]
Aye o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by kkoreday(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2016
oilykid:
are ur guys cultists too if no then u are lying cos u said 90% are cultists

2 Likes

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oilykid(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2016
kkoreday:
are ur guys cultists too if no then u are lying cos u said 90% are cultists
sorry, i dont roll with cultists. They are among the 10% that the good guys..You dont have to belong to know whats happening around you angry

1 Like

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by mikool007(m): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2016
juicydiceyjoe:
How will this information be useful?
op is looking for the Uni dat suite his needs grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by FreeSpirited: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2016
photoshoot:

Naa, not true. Even Yabatech got more than lag.
That's true o...but both unilag and yabatech are competing for the highest Olosho spot

1 Like

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2016
You are all wrong!

Its UNIABUJA!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Mercykayy(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2016
oilykid:
sorry, i dont roll with cultists. They are among the 10% that the good guys..You dont have to belong to know whats happening around you angry
Lie Mohammad in the making. thats so not true. 39% are cultist. And cultism here is peaceful.those your friends are liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oilykid(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mercykayy:

Lie Mohammad in the making. thats so not true. 39% are cultist. And cultism here is peaceful.those your friends are liar.
u the one lying here..cultism is neva peaceful, wait till they start their madness again.lautech is one of the hubs to cultism in nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Thisis2raw(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Uniport na the first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
oilykid:
u the one lying here..cultism is neva peaceful, wait till they start their madness again.lautech is one of the hubs to cultism in nigeria..
Lautech..cultism Those ones that are money chasers...They can do yahoo for africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Mercykayy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
oilykid:
I was wrong to have said cultism is peaceful. But you know nothing about my school. I can bet that we have 39% of them here. We only take "making money" serious. I don't support cultism in any way but I can't watch people lie about my school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oilykid(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
MzLarem:
Lautech..cultism Those ones that are money chasers...They can do yahoo for africa.
most of them are eually cultists too..i know lautech morethan yiu do.The school is really a Fvcked up school.. I wont advise anybody to school there, you will either come out as a cultist/yahoo or a Runs girl
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
oilykid:
most of them are eually cultists too..i know lautech morethan yiu do.The school is really a Fvcked up school.. I wont advise anybody to school there, you will either come out as a cultist/yahoo or a Runs girl
Lol...not all of them tho. I know some graduates of the school who weren't any of the aforementioned and they are doing well now.
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oilykid(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mercykayy:

I was wrong to have said cultism is peaceful. But you know nothing about my school. I can bet that we have 39% of them here. We only take "making money" serious. I don't support cultism in any way but I can't watch people lie about my school.
Nobody is lying about your school here, These are just facts that anybody who is in lagos or have someone schooling there knows.. Sanity needs to return to that school..The sole aim of university education is no longer a top priority there.. The youths there have lost their focus in life and are doing another tin there thats explains the reasons why exam malpractise is like a norm there.. lecturers sleeping with young girls while the guys are sorting with the money they made from their yahoo runs.. I hope that you will be an exception there..
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Mercykayy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
oilykid:
Lie from the pit of hell. You heard this,you heard that... you know nothing about my school really. BYE
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by djWALE(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
UNIBEN..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Fidelismaria: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
AAU and uniben
dem d first class for olosho study

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by 9rad(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
#1 unilag
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oboy3(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
o. p, take this ya useless thread http://gph.is/1hez1aU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Universities In South Africa To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft (photo) / No Cut Off Mark Announced Yet - Says JAMB / Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.