Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? (39297 Views)

Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? / Afe Babalola University Is Ekiti's Second Largest Employer Of Labour - Fayose / Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Flashmove: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello,

My Uncle wants to bring their children back to study in Nigeria so that they will feel Nigeria and Nigeria will pass through them since they were born abroad.

I would like to know the best University that i will recommend to him.

Please give me the reason why its the best. Advantage and Disadvantage

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Flashmove:
Hello,

My Uncle wants to bring there children back to study in Nigeria so that they will feel Nigeria and Nigeria will pass through them since they were born abroad.

I would like to know the best University that i will recomend to him.

Please give me the reason why its the best. Advantage and Disadvantage
Covenant University..

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Skappy44(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
university of ibadan, unilag,unilorin,uniben covenant university

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
The five best..

UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA

uNIVERSITY OF ILLORIN

UNIVERSITY OF BENIN

COVENANT UNIVERSITY

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Olamybabs(m): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
The best university in Nigeria is Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU. Many people know this but they won't tell you because they judge with sentiments. GREAT IFE!

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Kamelot77(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
unilorin.........better by far.............. academy stability

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by NLProblemChild(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lagos state university

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ur uncle is a destiny killer.

414 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Ximenez(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bayero University Kano

35 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lol lalasticlala
Anyway i believe it is dependent on what you want.
Federal: University of Ibadan
State: Lagos State University
Private: Covenant university

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Covenant University

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
ednut1:
Let me not talk about CU so ppl don't accuse me of bias. But I hope you know that according to Times Higher education ranking(most reputable ranking in the world) UI is better than 5000 out of 5200 higher institutions in the USA and it Is also amongst the top 5% universities in the world.
Academia in UI is potentially top notch and the only reason my own Almamater, CU would eventually out rank UI in reputable rankings would be because of the financial advantage of CU and excellent corporate governance which is absent in public universities. So bro don't look down on Nigerian universities.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Statsocial:

Let me not talk about CU so ppl don't accuse me of bias. But I hope you know that according to Times Higher education ranking(most reputable ranking in the world) UI is better than 5000 out of 5200 higher institutions in the world and it Is also amongst the top 5% universities in the world.
ui wey dey on strike undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
ednut1:
ui wey dey on strike undecided
Yea there is that and that is why I would advice the OP to take CU. But save for the problems of Nigeria which it infected our universities with, UI is an excellent university.

16 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by HeyHey(f): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Olamybabs:
The best university in Nigeria is Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU. Many people know this but they won't tell you because they judge with sentiments. GREAT IFE!

Hehehehehehehe, OAU is one of the worst. You dont know when you would graduate. The academic calander is unstable. And this is not tainted with sentiments, im a student there

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Statsocial:

Yea there is that and that is why I would advice the OP to take CU. But save for the problems of Nigeria which it infected our universities with, UI is an excellent university.
the kids are not stupid they are adults, they wud simply move out of his bloody house. How person go leave abroad come 9ja uni. Nonsense

13 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Deyvid123(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
all universities in Nigeria are the same; substandard. Just choose any.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Olamybabs(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
HeyHey:

Hehehehehehehe, OAU is one of the worst. You dont know when you would graduate. The academic calander is unstable. And this is not tainted with sentiments, im a student there
Lol, e be like say dem don get you. Won ti sha e?

13 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by RoyaleR(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
ednut1:
E be like d tin annoy you as im annoy me

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
RoyaleR:

E be like d tin annoy you as im annoy me
na yankee na. Hin plan no go work. Wan spoil der life mtcheeew

10 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Lagos state university

taa!! don't go there,don't even mention that school

6 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by FagsamPHP(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Your uncle wicked o! Nigerian educational system is poor.... if at all he would send then here to study, Convenant Uni is better.

15 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by NLProblemChild(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
hunniebun:

taa!! don't go there,don't even mention that school
when post get to FP. You will understand better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by holywahala19(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ximenez:
Bayero University Kano
pls,are u a student there?

I have some questions to ask about the skul

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lol. We will never agree on this. Let's not waste our time

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by lafflaff123(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
lol.

11 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Mbamally(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Harvard University Lagos cool

14 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Victornezzar: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
holywahala19:
pls,are u a student there?

I have some questions to ask about the skul
Bro Trafford
Recession reach ur syd grin

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by dedons: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Google is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by abdulbnyusuf(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Umaru Musa Yar'adua University (UMYU) Katsina

8 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by auntysimbiat(f): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Futa

5 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Heromaniaa: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) / Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners / I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.