Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Fresh Democratic Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Democratic Party (2601 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Democratic Party by graciella(f): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2006
How do you all see Fresh Democratic Party and Rev. Chris Okotie?

www.freshdemocraticparty.com/

Re: Fresh Democratic Party by Jaybaba(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2006
This is the party of the moment.
It is de-tribalised, pro-Nigerians and absolutely for the Nigerian people. It is passionate for the causes the people believe in (the Nigerian hope or dream) namely , guaranteed human rights, liberty and pursuit of happiness. It has a focused manifesto that believes in capitalism not at the expense of the people (call it compassionate capitalism).

Oh God, I wish and pray a Chris Okotie can become Nigeria's president!
The PDP has failed on nearly every matter it dared to tackle.

Has anyone realised that we are paying more now and getting less for nearly everything now than we used to 7 years ago?
We pay more now for fuel and get less fuel
We pay more now for food and get less food supply
We pay more now for phone call and get poor network quality
We pay more now for accomodation and building materials and houses are still insufficient
We pay more almost everything (electricity, paint, etc) and get either less or lower quality than desired.

Nigeria is also paying more of human lives to keep this country going. - This country has no security of any kind. The Police are now a private security operative of the PDP. The economy is in shambles while our home land is unsafe.

We can go on listing the ills the PDP has perpetuated but that is not the issue on ground. The FDP is a different type and has vision. It is based on a passion and love for the people and not necessarily contracts or power for power sake.

Vote Fresh Democratic Part, Vote Rev. Chris Okotie for president,
He is different, he has vision and he is fresh!
God bless Nigeria
Re: Fresh Democratic Party by TayoD(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2006
He is my man above all else. I just hope Nigerians will not be too timid to vote for a necessary change that Okotie epitomises.
Re: Fresh Democratic Party by saintchux(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2006
The truth is that Nigerian politics is not matured yet for people like Okotie, Pat Utomi, Donald Duke to participate. I wish Okotie well, but how far can he go. Even the so called FDP how many state are they and how many Councillors can they win, not to talk os governor, b/4 you talk of the presidency. I know that with God all thing are possible.
Re: Fresh Democratic Party by graciella(f): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2006
some Nigerians are blind to see such a great person to leave and then go over to PDP. they have failed to realise that this is 2006 nd not 1980's . Make them vote for people wey go school, wey fit speak for the people not like those they would ask- how many minerals do we have in Nigeria, they go say coke, fanta sprite, .

the thing wey dey kill PDP na money, they dont have the pple at their heart. na PDP dey spoil Nigeria. May God lead us out of PDP's hands. Even Baba Napep don help spoil Naija.
Re: Fresh Democratic Party by Jaybaba(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2006
Okotie na im we want, Okotie na im we want1
Did u see Okotie last night?
Brilliance per excellence.
Hear a man take the issues head on cause it concerns him as it concerns u and all of us.
This is a man who believes in compassionate capitalism. Capitalism with human angle that cares for the people.

In case you missed, grab a copy of the Vanguard today 27-12-2006. I bet you he is going to do wonders if we give this man the chance. At least I am certain the FDP will not go about chasing shadows called corruption but focus on issues that affect the entire Nigerian people by carrying out projects that will improve the battered economy beginning with electricity, then agriculture and then security.

Okotie naim we want, Okotie na him dey reign!

(1) (Reply)

Uwais Panel Report:jonathan Throws Out Yar’adua’s Review / The Metamorphosis Of Pa Awolowo's 20 Pounds to Ndigbo. / Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.