Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu (9500 Views)

In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister / Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by gramci: 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
I was invited by the Democratic Party-Tinubu

Former governor of Lagos state and Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) chieftain, senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has spoke on his attendance of the Democratic Party Convention in the United States of America.

Controversy had trailed his attendance, as allegations had been that he bought the invitation to attend the convention.

The former governor spoke to journalists upon arrival in Lagos on the issue and the coming elections in Ondo state, one in which his party, the ACN, is keenly interested.

Tinubu said “I was invited properly… and as an honoured guest position”

He queried why the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) will ask him to prove that he was invited “ Who are they that I have need to prove anything to them.., I was there and what is their business”.

The PDP had in a statement by its National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh said “The usual desperation of Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his Party to court attention at all cost has taken an international dimension. This time, Senator Tinubu who prides himself as the National Leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) has been basking in a delusory frenzy of being ‘specially invited’ to the just concluded Democratic National Convention which held in Charllotte, North Carolina in the United States of America.”

The statement further said “While Tinubu and his co-travelers are still humouring themselves on being recognized in the international circle as leaders of opposition for attending the convention, it has since been revealed that the man actually laboured vigorously to purchase his invitation.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiq3F4DqTw8

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/09/14/i-was-invited-by-the-democratic-party-tinubu/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by Johndoe100(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sure you were grin grin grin grin Just apologize and send Gbawe, Eko ole, and the other dogs to come online and twist history for you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by k2039: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
gramci:

Yes,I saw you sitting between Barack Obama and Bill Clinton
SMH

https://www.nairaland.com/1042959/tinubu-allegedly-paid-5000-invitation
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by stillme(m): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
I beggggy make dem free dis man. Who say make them too no go?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
What's PDP's business with tinubu's presence at charlotte?
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by wandeay: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
mtcheeew! So we should carry band sets and start dancing on the street, by the way, how does this increase the credibility of our leaders?

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by Orikinla(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=28pt]The PDP has a failed ruling party has nothing better to do than gossip about trivialities.
I was invited to the birthday party of President Barack Obama in 2010 and it is not a big deal to any democrat.[/size]
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by Demdem(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
gramci:
[size=28pt]He queried why the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) will ask him to prove that he was invited “ Who are they that I have need to prove anything to them.., I was there and what is their business”.[/size]

Na jealousy wan kill the killer party. They aren't happy that Bode "tewonde" George wasn't invited

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by amaba: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
Who invited him? Bloody liar. He bought invitation for himself like PDP for the convention. ACN should stop deceiving us acting as if they r d messiah party. HYPOCRITES. LIKE PDP, LIKE ACN...

10 Likes

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
[url][/url] grin grin grin
When will this old man stop lying.?
angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by Opoki(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
*Passing*

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by TYTAN(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
JUST CLICK IGNORE, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by blackmale(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
and why do they keep dragging it out if he was invited or bought the ticket by himself,,, how does dat affect the present situation in the country? why PDP members didnt attend the convention,, if it is a big deal or a swagg to them.....
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
#NsWash
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by tayoTFC(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
PDP followers are fool they thought DEmocratic party in USA is like currupt nigeria party where they can buy and bribe . Tinubu was duly invited if u care ask google.haters jump inside lagoon
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by Dhelake: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
stillme: I beggggy make dem free dis man. Who say make them too no go?
the tin tire me o
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
my dream is kick PDP out of power come 2015, dirty and useless party from the head to the tail
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by dridowu: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
Everytin as been politicised in nigeria, Pdp clain tinubu bought d invitation card, if tinubu is a member of pdp , they would have said Obama invited dm because dy are performing wonder in 9ja......,poor pdp
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by searay(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
I don hear.
ThREAD CLOSED!
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by kutchs: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
dridowu: Everytin as been politicised in nigeria, Pdp clain tinubu bought d invitation card, if tinubu is a member of pdp , they would have said Obama invited dm because dy are performing wonder in 9ja......,poor pdp
Pray tell me who started the politicisation of ‘everything‘ in 9ja. Politicisation started the very day ACN elected to poke nose into PDP‘s internal affairs. This issue may be trivial as it doesnt amount to much really but I like the fact that Tinubu is getting what he has 2gh Lair Mohd been given to PDP.

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by ektbear: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Eh.

PDP looks pathetic for gossiping, Tinubu looks pathetic for lying about this.

Both come out of this looking bad, imo

2 Likes

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sounds like format-speak but nuttin do you.. you went, you saw and you clapped in front of your cameramen. nuttin do you grin grin grin
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
ekt_bear: Eh.

PDP looks pathetic for gossiping, Tinubu looks pathetic for lying about this.

Both come out of this looking bad, imo
The only person that looks bad is Tinubu. PDP are only doing the natural thing as a rival party which would happen anywhere. Tinubu's camp went down the fraudulent route of looking to mislead Nigerians and hilariously arrogate to himself, the title of being the leader of Nigeria's opposition and commited the more reprehensible crime of insinuating America's DNC recognized him as such. Still can't believe some are trying to defend the frog-eyed fraud under ethnic sentiment.

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by Bukkyade: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
careytommy: [url][/url] grin grin grin
When will this old man stop lying.?
angry angry
when he is late
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by jmaine: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=18pt] . . . .Indeed[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by nduchucks: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tinubu was a guest of Jesse Jackson's at the convention. That's a far cry from being a special guest of the democratic party.
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by manny4life(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
First it was Obama invited him, few day later, he changed, NOW, it's DNC that invited, don't worry people, seat tight, he will change again.
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
Gosh Gosh Gosh. These old men are bunch of fucktards. Shameless fools. When has being invited become an nobel laurette. PDP are miserable little scared pussies. Kids in men body. Spit out!!!
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by abdulkayus(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tinubu, o sin paaro, o be ru olohun, itta qul lah, fear Allah. U are stil lyin despite dat democratic party deny givin u special invitatn, dey said u bought d ticket by contributin 5000 dolls. Hmmmm, small small ooooo

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by moshmusth(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
k2039:

Yes,I saw you sitting between Barack Obama and Bill Clinton
SMH

Must he sit beside obama Clinton or mitchelle before u believed that he was invited by the demo party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares / Happy 59th Birthday To Obiano And Happy 64th Birthday To Ngige / Osun By-election, APC Plans To Scuttle Process, Import Foreign Voters - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.