Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

What Is Righteousness? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Righteousness? (307 Views)

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses / 12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today / Righteousness Is Not Right Doing But Right Being - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Righteousness? by wolinho(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
In continuity of our previous lesson as deduced from the bible in the book of Matthew 6:33, last post we talked about the kingdom of God ,today we would be looking at what the righteousness of the kingdom of God is as emphasized by that passage of scripture.
Before now, i use to think righteousness are habits that are right in the sight and understand of men.until the giant in me through the holy spirit explained to me they are simply habits that aligns with the kingdom of God inside every man and a man can only be righteous before God only if he becomes a master of these habits.
These habits are the ones that ignite the soul and mind(spirit) of every man to rise from it's slumber(death) and come awake(live) and take on the front-line for every man and to my greatest discovery they can be found in the life of every great names in the bible called a righteous man like father Abraham, king David,Job,Joseph,Daniel among other but Jesus elaborated more on it.
1. SERVICE:service connotes what to be,do,have for the benefits of others,in other words what the kingdom of God in "you" be ,do and have to benefit the kingdom of God in others.undisputed ,soul winning is the highest degree of service to humanity but it is not the only way to serve the kingdom of God. those that invent something you are benefiting from today serve the kingdom of God in them,the television,the telephone and other inventions you enjoy are the kingdom service of those that invented them.
visit www.mystriesunearthed. to read the full article......

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Devotional 2016(fri. 23/09/2016) / No Stopping, No Waiting / Search For The Truth Before Its Too Late.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.