Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious (9896 Views)

Google My Business Now Shows Store Return Policies / How I Solved My Site Does Not Comply With Googleadsense Policies / What Is The Solution To 'site Does Not Comply With Google Policies Adsense' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by Orikinla(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2016
See good example on Nigerians Report Online
http://www.nigeriansreport.com.
But the blog that makes millions of naira monthly in Nigeria does not follow these policies and it is currently the most visited and richest blog.
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by DSaroos(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2016
Great reminder
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by techinfong: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2016
Adsense does't even want to know the country your traffic is coming from but you may not get enough clicks on the ads though since they are majorly for Nigerians
temptnow:
techinfong please if I have a blog that is only getting traffic from US and UK, and am using Nigerian approved AdSense will Google ban my AdSense?
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by Sheggy13(m): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2016
techinfong:
Adsense does't even want to know the country your traffic is coming from but you may not get enough clicks on the ads though since they are majorly for Nigerians
Boss, u talked about how to get Adsense approval without contents. How does one go about that? You can help me check out the blog: naijaawake.com when chanced to see what can be done to improve it, generally and monetarily. Thanks.
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by DSaroos(m): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2016
TrapHedges:

.com
i was trying to help but you said you are using which i have no clue on it now though its where i started and remind you does'nt allow you to insert ads
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by temptnow: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2016
techinfong:
no my plan is to promote it to only users in US and UK using VPN. Because it's a music streaming site. But I will like to place my Nigerian Adsense on the pages . So I am wondering if that will violates Google rules
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by techinfong: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2016
Your blog isn't the type of blog that will get approval without contents
Orikinla:
See good example on Nigerians Report Online
http://www.nigeriansreport.com.
But the blog that makes millions of naira monthly in Nigeria does not follow these policies and it is currently the most visited and richest blog.
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by techinfong: 7:37am On Sep 24, 2016
Carry on,nothing like that was listed in the policies
temptnow:
no my plan is to promote it to only users in US and UK using VPN. Because it's a music streaming site. But I will like to place my Nigerian Adsense on the pages . So I am wondering if that will violates Google rules

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by habuchelsea(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2016
if you ever need someone to; set up your blog, design it for SEO Friendly, write original content, Adsense tutorial (approval & Verification for Non- Nigerian Adsense) and many more of your blog services.... you can Whatsapp me 08035160744 (serious guys only pls) check my site www.wikiban.com for proof
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2016
Preview: Manchester United vs Leicester Cityhttp://naijadailyfeed..in/2016/09/preview-manchester-united-vs-leicester.html
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by JeffreyJames(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2016
techinfong:

Google AdSense shows ads according to the country the traffic is coming from, and not because the AdSense account is from another country.

For example, if I visit an American site with my Nigerian IP, Nigerian ads will be shown to me, like wise if an American visits a Nigerian blog with his American ip, American ads will be shown to him.
temptnow:
techinfong please if I have a blog that is only getting traffic from US and UK, and am using Nigerian approved AdSense will Google ban my AdSense?
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Smoothvee Long time...
I see you're viewing topic
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by chyjio(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2016
techinfong:

2.Paid Traffic sources are prohibited: The rule sates "Google ads may not be placed on pages receiving traffic from certain sources.
For example, publishers may not participate in paid-to-click programs, send unwanted emails or display ads as the result of the action of any software application. Also, publishers using online advertising must ensure that their pages comply with Google's policies" ,buying traffic is something illegal to me

I think you should clarify this to avoid confusing your audience. Paid traffic is different from paid-to-click audience. While you are free to pay to advertise your blog on other sites/blogs/forums, google warns that you shouldn't incentivize your audience to click on google ads. So, this is the conclusion. Bloggers can send emails and bulk sms with links to their sites. Bloggers can also buy traffic by advertising their blogs on Nairaland, Linda ikeji and other blogs to get more traffic and more money. But they are not allowed to encourage readers to click on ads. Check.

1 Like

Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by Aywire(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
So i still dont know what my crime is, i had a very good and profitting adsense account, then my tech guy placed some random bloggers under our acct, which i warned him severally about, but he was money driven, now those bloggers committed illegal clicks, and my acct has been blocked ever since. I hv written many plea mails to them, but no luck. Any ideas
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by techinfong: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Google too didn't clarify bro,i guess everyone knows the difference
chyjio:

I think you should clarify this to avoid confusing your audience. Paid traffic is different from paid-to-click audience. While you are free to pay to advertise your blog on other sites/blogs/forums, google warns that you shouldn't incentivize your audience to click on google ads. So, this is the conclusion. Bloggers can send emails and bulk sms with links to their sites. Bloggers can also buy traffic by advertising their blogs on Nairaland, Linda ikeji and other blogs to get more traffic and more money. But they are not allowed to encourage readers to click on ads. Check.
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by techinfong: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
cool cool That's why You are always the biggest boss

But i see no reason why anyone should start optioning for US traffic since they have no outstanding diff
JeffreyJames:

Google AdSense shows ads according to the country the traffic is coming from, and not because the AdSense account is from another country.

For example, if I visit an American site with my Nigerian IP, Nigerian ads will be shown to me, like wise if an American visits a Nigerian blog with his American ip, American ads will be shown to him.
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by techinfong: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Thanks for the article bro
KvnqPrezo:
Smoothvee Long time... . I see you're viewing topic
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
techinfong:
Remaining one but nl don't want to allow me send anything
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
techinfong:
Remaining one but NL has stop me from emailing...
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by techinfong: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Send it through email reply now,i replied the mail
KvnqPrezo:

Remaining one but nl don't want to allow me send anything
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
techinfong:
Send it through email reply now,i replied the mail
Okay
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by Riderboy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
techinfong:
Yea. You can mail me bro,thanks i appreciate

I just recently set up my blog. Do I really have to wait for 6months to apply for adsense. I also have konga and jumia affiliate running. Will they decline with the affiliate add and must I wait 6 months to apply 4 adsense
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by NwaScore442(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
MTN 20GB for #20 blazing on Some Sims Click HERE to know how
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by techinfong: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nothing like 6month o. Any month is free if the blog comply
Riderboy:

I just recently set up my blog. Do I really have to wait for 6months to apply for adsense. I also have konga and jumia affiliate running. Will they decline with the affiliate add and must I wait 6 months to apply 4 adsense
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by smoothvee(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Smoothvee Long time...
I see you're viewing topic

My real gee im good oo...u?
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
smoothvee:

My real gee im good oo...u?
Mehn ah dey ohh ... Were you run go naa?
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by smoothvee(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Mehn ah dey ohh ... Were you run go naa?

Lol i enter bush oo.. my laptop just cast anyhow
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
smoothvee:

Lol i enter bush oo.. my laptop just cast anyhow
What of your phone?
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by smoothvee(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

What of your phone?

My phone is hale and hearty oo bro... buh when i was in entertainment niche it was easier. Buh i find it difficult for to do that now that im in health.

Can i use phone to get keywords that r trending?
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by smoothvee(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

What of your phone?

My phone is hale and hearty oo bro... buh when i was in entertainment niche it was easier. Buh i find it difficult for to do that now that im in health.

Can i use phone to get health keywords that r trending? For effective seo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here / Nigeria - 3rd Twitter Nation In Africa / Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.