Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious (9891 Views)

Google My Business Now Shows Store Return Policies / How I Solved My Site Does Not Comply With Googleadsense Policies / What Is The Solution To 'site Does Not Comply With Google Policies Adsense' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by techinfong: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Thinking of taking the step too but that will be like back to square one
KvnqPrezo:

Don't you think it's better to move your blog to blogger??
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
techinfong:
Thinking of taking the step too but that will be like back to square one
No it won't...
First try clear up some space in your site then you can have a successful migration with all your content intact..
You can use custom templates and your blog will look more professional...
It's better because you won't spend a dime..
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by Cutiexprincex(f): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Anyone here to help Please, how can i remove a label post from my home page in blogger blog...... I have already create a page for that exact label but it is still on my home page and i dont want it there, i only want it to be on the page i created for it. Thanks
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by lastbaff(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
techinfong:
Another thing to learn is that there is a way you can get adsense with just 5 pages without contents.

Rules for blogs doesn't mean same rule will be used for forum
Does Google still accept Nigerians? I've put everything in place on my blog but they still keep rejecting.

What do you think I can do, please? See my blog: NairaTechnology
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by techinfong: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
What's the name of the theme you are using?
lastbaff:

Does Google still accept Nigerians? I've put everything in place on my blog but they still keep rejecting.

What do you think I can do, please? See my blog: NairaTechnology
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by lastbaff(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
techinfong:
What's the name of the theme you are using?
That's Colormag. Why?
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by techinfong: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
I love the team and is it a free team?

Well the main reason why adsense didn't approve you is because of what you write,specs and price can never make an original content since they already existed before
lastbaff:

That's Colormag. Why?
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by lastbaff(m): 3:18am On Oct 07, 2016
techinfong:
I love the team and is it a free team?

Well the main reason why adsense didn't approve you is because of what you write,specs and price can never make an original content since they already existed before
Yes, it is.

So, what do you suggest I do?
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by thesageaej: 3:49am On Oct 07, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Okay your mail so I can send it during night browsing tonight...

You can actually run other ad networks symbiotically with your Adsense, it's not a criterion for Adsense approval.
Checkout www.tsnh.rocks for proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by techinfong: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Start mixing your topics with top 5 smartphone in Nigeria e.t.c.
lastbaff:

Yes, it is.

So, what do you suggest I do?
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by benzems(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2016
My adsense awaiting approval disappeared
yet i have not receive any reply from them
what is the problem?
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by daamazing(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Techinfo is it possible to a WordPress blog and connect AdSense to it?
Re: 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious by lastbaff(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
techinfong:
Start mixing your topics with top 5 smartphone in Nigeria e.t.c.
OK.. I had that in mind too. Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Http://google.com.ng Down? / Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here / Nigeria - 3rd Twitter Nation In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.