Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison (9985 Views)

List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison / Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by africanusvu(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2016
Yes.i am Ibo.i knw.startd life in gembu.taraba.married to ijebu lady.but let me tel us.this is d time 4 us to unite and fight these injustice in d land.or we may av notin to keep for al these poor kids we brought to these world 2mr.
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by latissimusDorsi: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2016
obaival:
I have been seeing iPhone7 in my dreams, Lord speak to your child am listening.....

grin grin

Have you also seen the earphones?
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by fm7070: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2016
we are back to age of tyranny
the guy has not lied against the government.
With this incessant arrest of bloggers,
it may smell doom for APC and their cohort come 2019
Nigerians are wiser.
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by yedidiah(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2016
What the Gov is saying is that he knows more people will die in this recession and he is trying to make their carriage easy but this blogger is trying to truncate his effort

By the way, our judicial system is at its lowest point. So it is now the prosecutor want to 'properly charge' him.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by Birniwa(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2016
Paperwhite:
Sai Buhari! Sai Chanji.You guys must enjoy it while it last.Next time you use your number six.Idiots.

Explain to everyone how you're an exception to what the country is going through. Capital fo0l!

1 Like

Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by sidnen: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2016
I thought they only use white cloth for burial.

there is just no way those things in that picture cost 40000 each.
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by obyno5(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by ephi123(f): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Birniwa:

Explain to everyone how you're an exception to what the country is going through. Capital fo0l!

And what makes you think the person is in the country? Nairaland is for everyone, Nigerians home and abroad.
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Blogging don make you land remand.e remain linda ikeji

Hmmmmmm

Na you sabi
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by ahamonyeka(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmm
Na you sabi
ok yousef na blogger abi?
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by chidozieikeji2: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
The same thief masari bought goats at high rates d oda time to share to widows this man must be a firstclass thief
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by manchi2004: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
lol
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by bishopkay: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
I believe he voted for change so let him enjoy the change. angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by vivika(f): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hmm...
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by Fraust40(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
From GEJ being the most insulted President on the web (without any arrests even made) to this? So this is what Nigeria has become? Anyway, na una vote!
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by kingkhan(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=Ranchhoddas post=49600866]Coffins!! Africans especially the Hausas are way behind on the evolutionary ladder. Their brains are just above that of animals. Perhaps in five hundred thousand years they'll reach the level of today's Homo sapiens. Right now they are just slightly above chimpanzees. [/quobut none of them is a baby factory product.......STUPID
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by CioAngels(f): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
What is happening with all these Stealling Fantastically Corrupt governors? For saying you are Owing Katsina Civil Servants, which you, masari knows it is the plain truth, you sent a man to prison. Masari, i don't in God's name, know why i thought you are not a Vampire like others. My question masari, why are you praying for 3000 muslims to die this time, do you want to use 3000 heads rituals? People should fear all politicians more than ever.
Re: Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison by success541(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2016
So a governor will be happy to give his people igbe ozu, and some mumu will be hailing him work well done. Chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal At Democracy Day Celebration In Sokoto / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Bags An Honorary Doctorate Degree From Tel Aviv University / Reps Direct NAPTIP To Publish Names, Photos Of Sex Traffickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.