Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians (12890 Views)

Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) / Edo 2016: Sheriff Should Forgive Us- PDP Lawmaker / Metuh: Temper Justice With Mercy, PDP Begs CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2016
DerrickzB:
Smh... All these people on top me saying PDP should die.. hope u r ready to go into one party system... Pdp weren't saints... but to d best i know democracy was alive during their 16years... Apc is just 1year and.. democracy has already dwindled.. who knows what would happen in 4 years time.under apc.. then think of a one party system under apc... M.not saying pdp is an alternative.. they r still bunch of same retards who r just been recycled... we need a new system...
what is democracy? And how has democracy dwindled? Is the voice of PDP now the voice of democracy? PDP and its members should go bankrupt biko. PDP is not the only opposition party in Nigeria, their opposition won't change anything.
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by olaolulazio(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2016
modath:

Amen, Amen, Amen...In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen...

PDP set Nigeria on this path, their peace and joy will always be in tandem with that of the nation... he who sows wind, whirlwind is his lot.

*PDP asked for "prayers", they will surely get it in waterfall proportion.. sad

Seconded, thirded, fourthed, even millionthed!! sad

يتسعبوبململ نسنيتبنبنب مسنبهيرلهوتيويتسهق ثبنبنبخبلةلخق ولخلخرمب Amen
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by Goke7: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2016
modath:

Amen, Amen, Amen...In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen...

PDP set Nigeria on this path, their peace and joy will always be in tandem with that of the nation... he who sows wind, whirlwind is his lot.

*PDP asked for "prayers", they will surely get it in waterfall proportion.. sad

Seconded, thirded, fourthed, even millionthed!! sad

Kilode, eleyi poju grin mfm no wicked reach this one o
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by esosuo2: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2016
My humble prayers Scater dem beyond repair and disgrace all of dem with big

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by Goke7: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Moreoffaith:
Olorun ma ba ayo yin je ni.. oya all PDP member kneel down and let us pray, father lord we thank you for taking PDP to where they are today, please take them to a journey of no return. Thank you father for answering this prayer.

Awon eleribu dede.

o my God, no be this kind prayer dem de ask for nah grin
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Moreoffaith:
Olorun ma ba ayo yin je ni.. oya all PDP member kneel down and let us pray, father lord we thank you for taking PDP to where they are today, please take them to a journey of no return. Thank you father for answering this prayer.

Awon eleribu dede.
amen to ur prayer. May God put them in the state they put Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by Goke7: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2016
SonofDevil:
PDP you shall never know peace.

Your party will die a shameful death!!

May Ogun God of Iron spill your blood and your followers,

May Sango God of thunder strike you dead and shatter ur remains.

May Ayilala bring upon your body strange uncurable diseases.

May Saponna God of chicken pox ravaged the Entire PDP

May Esu Lagari Oko abani wa oran cause Confusion among your Party

So shall it be TUE!! TUE!!! TUE!!!!

this one na death sentence nah grin
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by Goke7: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2016
EternalTruth:
it's so apparent and obvious for one to easily deduce that you're a gullible zombie being domiciled by the swindling and ever charlatan entity known as "APC"

go and sit down jor, is it not the same prayer you folks are praying for PMB and APC, make we see which one God go answer first

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by carlarock: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2016
It will only get better, go and sin no more. It is well.
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by ahamonyeka(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2016
We are praying for you people and APC too cos na una cage us.
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Me?...pray for congregation of crooks n criminals?...i pray for your extinction!

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by Goke7: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2016
PDP, I don't need to add my own prayer, you have enough already grin

But seriously I never knew MFM prayer warriors full nairaland o grin

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by herald9: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2016
Hahaha
When Nigerians are angry.. That can agree to unite under one church.
And this time, it's Mountain of Fire Ministries grin
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by cyrilamx(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2016
What if we pray like this : that pdp and any pdp mber, present or ex whose action contributed to our situation will never know peace? As Nigerians weep so will their karma be vicious.
EternalTruth:
it's so apparent and obvious for one to easily deduce that you're a gullible zombie being domiciled by the swindling and ever charlatan entity known as "APC"

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by birmingham04: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2016
Who will pray for your party? You people dey mad. God told Israelites that the Egyptians you see today you will never see them no more. The pdp of 16yrs the good people of Nigeria will never see them no more. Go call obanikoro and co to pray for your useless party call pdp.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by MamaletASO: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2016
Please return our commonwealth (the money you Looted).. -- NIGERIANS TELL PDP

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by ujezeez(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2016
PDP die biko...It is about time KOWA and APGA step up...

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by awoluyi(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2016
May the confusion in your camp continue to move to a higher level. May your umbrella (symbol of plundering) tear "perepere" as Obj publically tore it. May PDP never have access to power again in Nigeria. And to PDP members that have looted our common wealth, may your mouths be filled with gravels.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by morayolawal: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2016
PDP which prayer you need ?God is giving you back what you offered Nigerians,asegbe kan kosi asepama lowa,God will continue to scatter you.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by Moreoffaith(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2016
franciskaine:
amen to ur prayer. May God put them in the state they put Nigeria.

AMEN AMEN

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by matrixme(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2016
should we use cow horns or afose to invoke such prayers? Our mouths don't have much words of prayer to choose, based on where you all led us.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by Moreoffaith(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2016
Goke7:

o my God, no be this kind prayer dem de ask for nah grin

Baba mi that's what they deserve o..
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by konkiworldwide(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2016
No responsible Nigerian will pray for the survival of this evil and blood sucking party called PDP. let's us reflect on PDP 16 yrs rule in which they practically unleashed reign of terror or helpless Nigerians. They rigged elections,looted public funds ,sponsored assassinations .while leaving the poor masses to waylay in abject poverty and diseases. No good roads, no light,no water,no social welfare package for d poor masses. All we hear is looting looting looting of our collective resources. In fact PDP is a cult.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by DerrickzB: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2016
franciskaine:
what is democracy? And how has democracy dwindled? Is the voice of PDP now the voice of democracy? PDP and its members should go bankrupt biko. PDP is not the only opposition party in Nigeria, their opposition won't change anything.

Hello.... Lemme tell u how democracy has dwindled.... Bloggers been arrested probably for criticizing a government... court would grant a person bail.. but yet ur democrat bubu would sit on top d person and say No.... No room for peaceful protest... A man been arrested for naming his dog buhari meanwhile a man named his goat jonathan during gej regime and was not even questioned.. Dictatorial acts by buhari.. i few to mention... meanwhile tell other oposition party to step up their game so they can be a good one... pdp is not d voice of democracy.. they are d symbol of democracy.. When u want to talk.. talk with sense... Don't talk n look stupid... check whats happening now and reflect to geh regime.. he said ut anyways...
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by Toofan007: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2016
So PDP went from the largest political party in Africa to the largest opposition party in Africa. Lol. Who woulda thunk it?? I remember when one of the knaves in party drunk with power and high on opium boasted that this same PDP would rule Nigeria for 50yrs. PDP is dead sef, no need for prayers, because the only thing keeping them together was lucre and the loot they were 'sharing'. PDP is deader than dodo without loot to share. Sayonara PDP.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2016
DerrickzB:

Hello.... Lemme tell u how democracy has dwindled.... Bloggers been arrested probably for criticizing a government... court would grant a person bail.. but yet ur democrat bubu would sit on top d person and say No.... No room for peaceful protest... A man been arrested for naming his dog buhari meanwhile a man named his goat jonathan during gej regime and was not even questioned.. Dictatorial acts by buhari.. i few to mention... meanwhile tell other oposition party to step up their game so they can be a good one... pdp is not d voice of democracy.. they are d symbol of democracy.. When u want to talk.. talk with sense... Don't talk n look stupid... check whats happening now and reflect to geh regime.. he said ut anyways...
must you insult to prove ur point? You can actually argue logically without resorting to the use of contumelious words. That said, I need inform you that all what you've attributed to Buhari has nothing to do with him. Buhari has nothing to do with the police, neither do I think his response is needed as regards the man who named his goat Buhari. Court would grant a person bail and Buhari will keep the person in prison. Pls where's Fani Kayode today? Still in detention? I'm not a lawyer but we all know dat when a person is granted bail by the court and the investigating agency deems it worthy to retain such person, there are legal procedures which must be followed for such, and that was exactly what the EFCC did.

Is there any protest in Nigeria that is peaceful? Non! So please save that sermon of peaceful protest. You call massive mob destruction of govt properties a peaceful protest, Sir you need have a rethink. 90% of modern protest result in violence and that of Nigeria is no exception. Do the research urself.
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by GoodMuyis(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2016
DerrickzB:
Smh... All these people on top me saying PDP should die.. hope u r ready to go into one party system... Pdp weren't saints... but to d best i know democracy was alive during their 16years... Apc is just 1year and.. democracy has already dwindled.. who knows what would happen in 4 years time.under apc.. then think of a one party system under apc... M.not saying pdp is an alternative.. they r still bunch of same retards who r just been recycled... we need a new system...

Sorry Democracy is not about political party, but about people and how they are govern. PDP is a failed party, who could not win election against strong opposition. The very first time they were strongly opposed pdp fall out of relevancy.

Pdp is not doing their job well, an still dont know how to do it, they have so much mastered rigging election and divide and rule method but unfortunately, most Nigerian dont have their sympathy.

My prayer for them is that God should divide the wicked party along ethnicity and religion just the way they do campaign pre 2015 election
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by kahal29: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2016
Justiceleague1:

we sincerely hope this is not the beginning of MENTAL o.. grin

PDP..may God help you..put you house in good order and put together technocrats.

Hahahahaha
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by rassan: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2016
Even thou will continue to pray for u people till tomorrow, GOD can not hear because u people finished our crude oil money when the price was above 100dollars per barrel.
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by rassan: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2016
Even thou will continue to pray for u people till tomorrow, GOD can not hear because u people finished our crude oil money when the price was above 100dollars per barrel. Unless u people return to GOD and forsake evil.
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by JSam212: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2016
PDP una no need our prayers.
Re: Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians by bashydemy1: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2016
LOL prayer from me? NO PDP should die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Loses Bid To Seize Patience Jonathan’s $8.4m / Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today / South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.