Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

We Can Change The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Can Change The World (2002 Views)

When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / TB Joshua Prophesy: God Can Change His Word, Read Isaiah 20:1 / Quotes Of Buddha That Will Change The Way You Look At Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:11am On Sep 23, 2016
Please read

Hmmm, are you a youth?, do you want to enjoy life? Then if so, first, we need to learn from our parents. If you are finding it difficult to believe in the existence of God and your parents believed in God, they go to church to worship God with all their heart, knows there, that your parent are not stupid to believe in God and you are in no wise wiser than them. They have seen life, they have experience life and in all their experiences they come to the conclusion that there is no other way than to believed in the Living being that created everything. He is God of wonders that live beyond the Galaxy. Just follow the steps of your parents in believing.
Now it will be fantastic to encounter God and to believe in Him only while you are young, many parents are really feeling the pains of not knowing God early. Since we know God in our youth time like this, let stay focus on God, let follows His ways and His commandments, let be a person of prayer and Faith, let commit all that concerns us unto Him........that's the exactly what the early oyinbos did that make them whom they are today but we all know that their coming up generation are now missing it...*that's where we still need to learn*

You don't rush to enjoy the so called enjoyments of life, devil knows how he deceive people to lose what's really meant for them, that's why the scripture says a true believer of God must be wiser than devil and to be wiser than devil you need to stay with God in scripture. Think on the temptation of our lord Christ Himself, Satan attacks Christ with the Rights of Christ but our lord understands the issue of time and season, which every Christ likes must understand too not to fall for the lies of the deceiver..... Everything God created is our rights but the devil can deceived people that refuse to learn and stand with the scripture to lose their rights...* remember Satan created nothing*

There is a reason our lord has to be like 30 years before starting His ministry on earth despite Him being the Lord of lords, our youthful time
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1116733188415469&substory_index=0&id=393760750712720
Re: We Can Change The World by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2016
Please most of our parents were either brought up in the religion they are now worshipping or are not that educated to question them. The illiteracy rate in nigeria is very high, so imagine what it was like 30 years ago. Religion will fall as education increases.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Lennycool:
Please most of our parents were either brought up in the religion they are now worshipping or are not that educated to question them. The illiteracy rate in nigeria is very high, so imagine what it was like 30 years ago. Religion will fall as education increases.

lol, bro, you get the wrong idea, hope you know the number of educated people that are jobless?. yeah our parents might be doing religion but in that religion the truth is there. when the coming generation see the light of the truth, we will be able to change things.

Western education has a limit of what it can offer, school needs to change form.
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, bro, you get the wrong idea, hope you know the number of educated people that are jobless?. yeah our parents might be doing religion but in that religion the truth is there. when the coming generation see the light of the truth, we will be able to change things.

Western education has a limit of what it can offer, school needs to change form.

You mean accepting that a Jewish guy died painfully on a cross for humans,and accepting to bow at his feet and call him savior is the light and truth? What exactly do you mean?

Western Education has limit,is the Jewish one limitless?

2 Likes

Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

You mean accepting that a Jewish guy died painfully on a cross for humans,and accepting to bow at his feet and call him savior is the light and truth? What exactly do you mean?

Western Education has limit,is the Jewish one limitless?

lol, yeah, God created the Jewish guy and made him His son, He truly died on the cross, and He is the Light and the truth...His name is Christ.

yeah, western education has limit so also, mecca and Jerusalem people go have their season that's why my bible talk of New Jerusalem that comes down from above....the real heaven on earth
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, yeah, God created the Jewish guy and made him His son, He truly died on the cross, and He is the Light and the truth...His name is Christ.
How did you know?

yeah, western education has limit so also, mecca and Jerusalem people go have their season that's why my bible talk of New Jerusalem that comes down from above....the real heaven on earth

Who brought the bible to your ancestors? Was it not the west ?

What do you think make a black man worship another race? I mean why do think it's normal ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
To change the world you will need to change your mentality first. You as a black man as to see yourself as equal to others,not inferior in worshiping a jewish god. You are a God,you must see yourself as such,otherwise you cannot change the world. A SLAVE CANNOT CHANGE THE WORLD.
Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

How did you know?

Because I have FAITH.

Who brought the bible to your ancestors? Was it not the west ?

yeah, the west brought it because its meant for us and mind you, it wasn't brought to my ancestors, some stupid falling angels like sango, Ogun, obatala and co, deceived my ancestors and for me to know the Truth, the true God sent the white to bring the book of life at it appropriate time so that many like me can really discovered ourselves

What do you think make a black man worship another race? I mean why do think it's normal ?

do your finding, Jews are not white, and in the wisdom of God, the sun we the black race are seeing everyday is the same sun the white race are seeing everyday.
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

do your finding, Jews are not white, and in the wisdom of God, the sun we the black race are seeing everyday is the same sun the white race are seeing everyday.

What has changing the world have to jews being white or black? You brought up a topic about changing the world,what has that got to do with race?
Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

What has changing the world have to jews being white or black? You brought up a topic about changing the world,what has that got to do with race?

lol, you brought up the issue of Jews and race
and to your question, they are also part of the world
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, you brought up the issue of Jews and race
and to your question, they are also part of the world

You brought up a dead jewish guy into the convo.
Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

You brought up a dead jewish guy into the convo.

see the truth is that he died, not even that he died, he was seriously crucified and you know what, he didn't remain dead, he was resurrected from the dead, he is not like other messengers that have come, he is the son of God, and he is alive
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

see the truth is that he died, not even that he died, he was seriously crucified and you know what, he didn't remain dead, he was resurrected from the dead, he is not like other messengers that have come, he is the son of God, and he is alive

Yes Osiris died in the evening( sun-set) and arose in the morning as Horus( horizons)( sun rise). I have heard that before.

How does your story change the world? Besides it was said Jesus was hung on a tree, not a cross.
Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

Yes Osiris died in the evening( sun-set) and arose in the morning as Horus( horizons)( sun rise). I have heard that before.

How does your story change the world? Besides it was said Jesus was hung on a tree, not a cross.

lol, Osiris may died for you, but Christ died for me!!!

you wait and see, the world will be changed, that's if you make it self.

then, the person that record it that Jesus was hung on a tree, was just a fool, he's crying and regretting it now
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, Osiris may died for you, but Christ died for me!!!

you wait and see, the world will be changed, that's if you make it self.

then, the person that record it that Jesus was hung on a tree, was just a fool, he's crying and regretting it now

We are saying the same thing. The Sun is the SAVIOR of the world due to its importance. Without the Sun you are f**ked. I don't worship the Sun,I appreciate it.

I have an evidence of the Sun,do you have evidence of Jesus?
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is the sun!

Show me Jesus?

Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

We are saying the same thing. The Sun is the SAVIOR of the world due to its importance. Without the Sun you are f**ked. I don't worship the Sun,I appreciate it.

I have an evidence of the Sun,do you have evidence of Jesus?

you are too wrong, we are not saying the same thing.....Christ is the saviour of this earth, God the omnipotent created the sun, the moon and the stars, He created the galaxy....many really erred through knowledge.

Bible is my evidence, no other evidence to believe Christ that the scripture, though many have gone erred too through the bible.

I know you believed something but if you find it difficult to believed Christ, your believe is meaningless.

God created the earth for a purpose and I can bet it, we have never start living for that purpose.
Christ died so that many sons of God can arose, the real gods instead of the fake gods that people are worshipping in ignorance especially the Africans
Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:
This is the sun!
Show me Jesus?
check my picture, I look like Jesus because I'm created in His image
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

you are too wrong, we are not saying the same thing.....Christ is the saviour of this earth, God the omnipotent created the sun, the moon and the stars, He created the galaxy....many really erred through knowledge.

Bible is my evidence, no other evidence to believe Christ that the scripture, though many have gone erred too through the bible.

I know you believed something but if you find it difficult to believed Christ, your believe is meaningless.

God created the earth for a purpose and I can bet it, we have never start living for that purpose.
Christ died so that many sons of God can arose, the real gods instead of the fake gods that people are worshipping in ignorance especially the Africans

Only fake god demands worship. The problem with the bible is that it is made up of distored astrology. The Bible spoke about the Sun a lot.

Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

check my picture, I look like Jesus because I'm created in His image

Show me Jesus. Let me decide if its truly in his image you took

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

Only fake god demands worship. The problem with the bible is that it is made up of distored astrology. The Bible spoke about the Sun a lot.

so who is the sun that you are worshipping? God created the sun for us, and He didn't want us to be worshipping the creations. Who snap the picture of the sun you are sending, is it not scientists?

bro wake up, God created the first man like himself, he made him god on the earth to rule over everything, so also he made Jesus the second Adam God to restore the earth back from the power of sin......that's why Jesus as the second Adam has to laid down his life....everybody that has faith, that believed in Jesus really look like him, that's why they cannot figure out Christ among His disciple...... you won't worship the fake gods or creations when you yourself realised that you are god. and that you are son of God by Faith.

its really disappointing that you have faith in sun that its sun that created you, what of moon??
Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

Show me Jesus. Let me decide if its truly in his image you took

they asked Jesus to show them the father...he said the father is in him, as long as you see me you have seen the father.

bro as long as you have seen me you have seen Jesus because he is in me.
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

they asked Jesus to show them the father...he said the father is in him, as long as you see me you have seen the father.

bro as long as you have seen me you have seen Jesus because he is in me.

How does that work? So you basically don't know what Jesus looked like
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

so who is the sun that you are worshipping? God created the sun for us, and He didn't want us to be worshipping the creations. Who snap the picture of the sun you are sending, is it not scientists?

bro wake up, God created the first man like himself, he made him god on the earth to rule over everything, so also he made Jesus the second Adam God to restore the earth back from the power of sin......that's why Jesus as the second Adam has to laid down his life....everybody that has faith, the believed in Jesus really look like him, that's why they cannot figure out Christ among His disciple...... you won't worship the fake gods or creations when you yourself realised that you are god. and that you are son of God by Faith.

I never told you I worship the Sun. It's getting to winter over here and thanks to the Sun I'm keeping warm for now. So I'm happy it's up there, I can see it, but I'm not worshiping it. Spot the difference!

But you, you claimed god created you. Show me god or Jesus. I asked you to show me Jesus, instead you are showing me an your pic( which I don't want to see).

If you cannot show me Jesus why bother tell me about Jesus.
Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

How does that work? So you basically don't know what Jesus looked like

lol, basically? I don't walk by basic, I walk by faith....

so as you are, you have know how the sun look like? because you have some picture of what some people that can't get close to the sun it self have snap?
Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

I never told you I worship the Sun. It's getting to winter over here and thanks to the Sun I'm keeping warm for now. So I'm happy it's up there, I can see it, but I'm not worshiping it. Spot the difference!

But you, you claimed god created you. Show me god or Jesus. I asked you to show me Jesus, instead you are showing me an your pic( which I don't want to see).

If you cannot show me Jesus why bother tell me about Jesus.

don't worry, I will easily tell you about Jesus, hope you have read the bible before? I will reply you later.

and my claim remain the same, God created me in his image so if you are looking for God or Jesus, check my picture.
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, basically? I don't walk by basic, I walk by faith....

so as you are, you have know how the sun look like? because you have some picture of what some people that can't get close to the sun it self have snap?

Faith is the absence of evidence, common sense and knowledge.

You want to sell me a changed world but don't know what change is.

Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

Faith is the absence of evidence, common sense and knowledge.

You want to sell me a changed world but don't know what change is.

lol, I can get more picture of the sun for you here too

and maybe that's your own definition of faith. Jesus Himself was called sons of Abraham by Faith,...

And for the changed world, I'm not campaigning it for everybody, the campaign is for those that really believed in God, I'm not even meant to preach for you, you have already heard about Jesus, Holy spirit and God Himself, so the choice is yours....every human being is given the power of choice, God won't force himself on you, its your choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, I can get more picture of the sun for you here too

and maybe that's your own definition of faith. Jesus Himself was called sons of Abraham by Faith,...

And for the changed world, I'm not campaigning it for everybody, the campaign is for those that really believed in God, I'm not even meant to preach for you, you have already heard about Jesus, Holy spirit and God Himself, so the choice is yours....every human being is given the power of choice, God won't force himself on you, its your choice.

And I am the president of Africa by faith. Do you believe me?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

And I am the president of Africa by faith. Do you believe me?

lol, see matured mind? bro grow up, if you are the president of Africa, work towards it, and mind if you think its the sun that created you or you existed on your own, whatever theory you believed, you are not the first set to trend on that path....no matter how deep you are into atheistic thinking, you are too small for me....if the person that created and discovered the phone you are using can believed in God, who are you not to believe? God is not even affected with whatever you think of Him, you believe or not, it doesn't change the fact that He is God and He doesn't change the fact that Christ is Lord and it doesn't change the fact that I look like Christ.
Re: We Can Change The World by ifenes(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, see matured mind? bro grow up, if you are the president of Africa, work towards it, and mind if you think its the sun that created you or you existed on your own, whatever theory you believed, you are not the first set to trend on that path....no matter how deep you are into atheistic thinking, you are too small for me....if the person that created and discovered the phone you are using can believed in God, who are you not to believe? God is not even affected with whatever you think of Him, you believe or not, it doesn't change the fact that He is God and He doesn't change the fact that Christ is Lord and it doesn't change the fact that I look like Christ.

I never said the Sun created me. You keep repeating this stuff I never said. You don't have evidence of your god so pls let us rest.
Re: We Can Change The World by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

I never said the Sun created me. You keep repeating this stuff I never said. You don't have evidence of your god so pls let us rest.

then tell me how you exist

and for the so evidence you are asking, I have told you it the bible.
you are asking me the real picture of Christ? that's just a pathetic question, tell me the picture of the ancient man that exist, when did technology started?

what's your purpose of existence self...

I beg, I will advice you to make use of us advice to rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Nepa Prepaid Meter Card From Running Out Fast / Methuselah Died In The Great Flood? / Bishop David Oyedepo Commissions Pst David Ibiyeomie Chokhman Academy Igwuruta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.