Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Finally I Found Naij Themes, Download For Free - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Finally I Found Naij Themes, Download For Free (1522 Views)

The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site / Vidmate APK Free Download For Android / Fifa 16 Apk Ultimate Team Download For Android Ea Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally I Found Naij Themes, Download For Free by elixsecratos: 4:52am On Sep 23, 2016
Finally I found Naij themes and the platform it runs.

Naij is built on wordpress plateform. I did some research concerning this because a thread was posted requesting naij themesi and on which machine it runs, but no specific answer was given.

For those of you, who ever wanted naij theme on their website, Here is the good news.

Naij is a premium themes that runs on world most used CMS platform Wordpress. Everything about naij is premium from the theme down to their plugin they are all Bought. But not to worry, my research concerning this is to deliver this article and it content FREE. Naij theme is free made possible by my teams and would cost you nothing downloading the theme. The amazing part of this themes is that it came with 3 in 1 pack. With plugins and documentation on how to install the themes.

I don’t sell themes or buy themes but if you ever desire premium themes for your site, free free to contact me at elixsecratos@gmail.com, or comment below.

Many may like to ask why I’m doing this?

Because I have once desire a themes just as you are doing right now, someone put me through all for free I didn’t pay a penny . I want to also transfer this same knowledge to you my fellow Nigerians.

NOTE: I couldn't Get the themes uploaded directly to this site due to Nairaland policy `and its limit in uploading files.

Ok enough of the story!

vISIT http://www.kissgramich.com/download-naij-theme-for-free/ TO DOWNLOAD

Skip Any ADS on your way . Extract your files and Happy blogging

Looking forward in posting Yoast SEO Premium plugin . Let your comment count if you need it.

Re: Finally I Found Naij Themes, Download For Free by Daniel2032(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
Do u still have the theme? The link is not working

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 New Planets Discovered Could Host Life / 25 Most Notorious Hacker To Ever Get Caught (part 2) / How Much Energy Does It Take To Vaporize A Human?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.