Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) (29684 Views)

Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State / My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) / Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by kaen1317: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2016
U try my brother..oloriburuku
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by Talasuma(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2016
jmichlins:
one thing I have known is that everything about life isn't white and black as some reason it. Some are like rainbow you see all colours and yet no colour. There are things we can never have explanation to no matter how we try

Sure, u get am Bro
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by Gee645(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2016
when you smoke Okuku weed, hearing of voices becomes inevitable. his conscience most have been cruel

1 Like

Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by sexychocho(f): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2016
I hope itz nt dat sum wicked people r behind dis coz itz not normal d way dat boy killed his closest broda in d family and still confessed

It is well sha

May God guide and protect our families frm evil ones
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by jegz25(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2016
Fear south...
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by c4tnoelz: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2016
May God have mercy on him and to others that thinks they can tarnish the image of the real followers of christ.

1 Like

Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2016
Devil want to settle down in a joyous family and they ve achieve the plan becos d family are so weak in prayer. Dis is a spiritual scenerio, they just wnt to use the accused as a playmaker which they ve accomplished. I smell envyness in this story
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by Splinz(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Berlynn:
grin
Space booker, what's your take on this weird matter?
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by naijaboiy: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2016
alberto2k:
He heard a voice from Above No no no! it's not Weed, its not codiene or lean! It is HUNGER!

some kain hunger can make hear from Above! Yes Shiit happens!
Nobody should blame weed Biko! Weed doesn't make anyone to go and commit murder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2016
Why are ppl here so insensitive?

The guy is not a killer or a bad person.

What happened is sad and painful but according to the story they were very close. Ask yourself what would make a man kill someone he loved? If it's not mental illness then it's a spiritual attack probably from jealous people who want to see sadness in that family

4 Likes

Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by Splinz(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
What a world!
A world understood only by a relative few.
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by joesam046(m): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2016
What's the next step from the voice he head plz advise.
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by tyav7: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2016
Most likely he is suffering from Schizophrenia. He should be evaluated by a psychiatrist.
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by sekundosekundo: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2016
ajibolabd:
But the family of Ogbonna Amegu, of Ndebor Nchoko village, Igbeagu community, Izzi Local Government Area of Ebonyi State,....

Flat heads everywhere

Why are you insulting our Uganda brothers. Abi you no want make dem Develop your land again.

1 Like

Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by latissimusDorsi: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2016
I hear voices in head, they come to me, they talk to me... (in randy Orton 's voice e)
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by fpeter(f): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2016
I feel for the family, how will the co-wives ever coexist again??
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by Lasese: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Sometimes is good to rebuke any streng voices. Most are demonic
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by shakurkings(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2016
And they lived happily NEVER after
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Dog:

Why are you insulting our Uganda brothers. Abi you no want make dem Develop your land again.
what is this dog saying
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
The motive behind this action is just beyond my comprehension to understand
Tautology @ play here.
easy bro

1 Like

Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2016
Dis family wasn't watchful @ all. D bible says watch nd pray.
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by Johniyke2flex(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2016
This is beyond physical. The boy allowed the non-physical world to overwhelm his thought process. I see no other explanation for this.
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by Deilluminator(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2016
Abeg o, who can summarise it?
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by fostermd(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2016
The guy is floridly psychotic and has auditory hallucinations ( hearing voices),this hallucination is a command type and he responded to it.He also has delusions(false beliefs) with religious theme.He most likely suffers from Schizophrenia.
He should be evaluated by a psychiatrist and ideally should be in a Mental Health facility where he can be treated.This is a serious and real life unpleasant event.He needs help,it's unfortunate that in Nigeria he's being made to face the criminal justice system.Nigerians on the forum should learn with such story rather than trivialising it or joking about it.Anyone can be a victim of mental illness .

3 Likes

Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by tanwantu: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2016
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by daryoor03(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2016
EndTime brother
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by ijustdey: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2016
the guy is exhibiting psychiatric tendency which if not attended to will make him become a candidate of the "Aro"
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by dionma: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2016
The guy clearly has mental issues. In Nigeria until the person enters the street some will not accept that such a person has mental issues. The guy is schizophrenic.
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by sukkot: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2016
Chibuhealth:
Who read am finish?
Not you obviously

ermmm back to the topic, cain you done forked up mayne. why you kill abel out in the field ? your cup done full
Re: ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo) by Ejimaa: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2016
in one way or another,we do hear a voice telling us to do one nasty thing or another,,,,what u do with what u hear,is what determines who u are and ur stand in life....ideal mind,indeed they say is devils workshop...LORD have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Thunder Kills 3 People In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.