Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions (23023 Views)

Nigerian Elite, Politicians And Bilionaires Secretly Meeting To Stop Nnamdi Kanu / Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions by Acecube(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
freemanbubble:
the binis and the esan are majority in edo state and these people have decided that ize-iyamu is the next governor. there is nothing apc, buhari and oshiomhole can do about it
Esan ke, you know nothing about Edo, Edo-south(Benin) and North determines election.
Re: Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions by noahdgreat(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is not the truth. How can the commissioner rig against the ruling party? Difficult to believe! It is easy to believe that the commissioner was removed for not dancing to the tone of the governor. I'm not a PDP member but I believe APC want to win at all cost.
Re: Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions by distilledwalex(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
The police commissioner isn't smart, how can you go to the house of an opposition party few days to election?
No be dindinrin he be
Re: Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions by Vince77(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
klbakare:

Pls what is the meaning of "ode"

Same as Olodo
Re: Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions by klbakare(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Vince77:

Same as Olodo
Over-sabinus dey worry you.
Re: Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions by Vince77(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
klbakare:

Over-sabinus dey worry you.

My own beta na.

Ur own be say na under-sabinus dey worry u.

Ur own worse.
Re: Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions by chigoizie7(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
I don't know how true or authentic these allegations are,
But, if this is actually true, I enjoin the INEC to sack all those present @ the meeting. If they can't, then the police boss is just being victimised.
Re: Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions by klbakare(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Vince77:

My own beta na.
Ur own worse.
Abeg leave me, a dey cook soup. U get work so?
Re: Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions by klbakare(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Vince77:

My own beta na.
Ur own worse.
Re: Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions by Vince77(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
klbakare:

No, i no dey work
Re: Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions by klbakare(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Vince77:

No, i no dey work
no wonder...abeg I be welder ooo, incase u see work for me.
Re: Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions by july66: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
clevadani:
Nonsense
It is God that will judge anybody that tries to bring PDP back to Edo state after what they did the state.
Can you imagine the Igbinedion led govt telling us that they cant construct road because of Mammy water?? What kind of nonsense is that?
PDP must not be allowed back into Edo state govt house period.
Cast your one vote & let Edo people decide who will be their next governor. If majority decide they want a thief there, so be it before you take high BP kill yourself.
Re: Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions by clevadani: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
july66:
Cast your one vote & let Edo people decide who will be their next governor. If majority decide they want a thief there, so be it before you take high BP kill yourself.
U sure say u well so. Who is talking about killing himself? As someone who has lived in Edo state all my life, dont I have a right to comment on the political happeninga in the state and try to advise and enlighten people??
Re: Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions by sunsewa16: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2016
APC,propaganda and lies are like twins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is America So Blessed? / What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy / Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.