Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] (40600 Views)

Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos / Dencia Shows Off Her Pink Cars / Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2016
And so ?
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by skrillnaija(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Lol See as this bobo take talk in mind plain about iphone 7 destructive reviews on youtube lol i just pray this guy doesn't commit suicide o ..Onyibo go fit push person to the wall .....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POXp0Ck8lE0

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Anusiemgood(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Tonto Dikeh was a badass because she drinks and she is wayward, and yet she married a good guy who bought her an iPhone 7 and some ladies out there kept their virginity for a guy that can't even afford to buy them a Tecno Phantom or even an Infinix Hot Note . . . God Dey OoOoOo!!! cheesy cheesy
You said my mind bro..
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by yetunsbay(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Faive Hundred Taaaaasaaaand..
in my brother's voice fr people demonstrating today rite
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2016
She is simply foolish.. must you show the world?
Why dont you share your email , phone number etc....
Billionaires buy it and keep quiet, but millionaire buy 1 and make noise...
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by whoisuche: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Tonto Dikeh was a badass because she drinks and she is wayward, and yet she married a good guy who bought her an iPhone 7 and some ladies out there kept their virginity for a guy that can't even afford to buy them a Tecno Phantom or even an Infinix Hot Note . . . God Dey OoOoOo!!! cheesy cheesy

Do you now suggest all the girls go wayward cos of material things that will not take you anywhere. Heaven is real and hell fire is real fear God and keep his commandments.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
"..I bought it cos I wanna see what it's like..." NASO.. grin

Shey you haff seen how it looks like, Oya dash another purzin na..

More grease and wetness to your Punna..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4270067_img20160917174158edit_jpeg59d74105ae6c112afdda527b12d1c1ce
grin grin No thread is complete without smellymouth and his memes/gifs

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Arjeeni: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2016
The awe of hoodlums is the beginning of wisdom.
Many of our celebrities are actually the cause of the predicament befell them. What shall it profit a Foo, l taking to the internet all about his/her life.
The likes of this, have been the cause of tribulations someone found difficult to solve and many still take it for granted and fool about.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2016
Hmmm. OmenkA is hungry

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2016
all this haters calling her names,Oya go and buy na,you can't even afford to buy infinix for your girlfriends that you straf everyday and you are there talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by slimsoshady(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Shey you haff seen how it looks like, Oya dash another purzin na.. Lol..bro yu no get chills oo..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4270067_img20160917174158edit_jpeg59d74105ae6c112afdda527b12d1c1ce

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by sinceraconcept(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2016
2dugged:
all this haters calling her names,Oya go and buy na,you can't even afford to buy infinix for your girlfriends that you straf everyday and you are there talking nonsense
so,Nigerian girls are officially declaring that they're prostitutes cos only prostitutes bang men for money and material. Are you an Olosho too? So,na prostitution dey reign among Nigerian girls now? That's why I can't marry a Nigerian girl. They're so cheap and classless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by obaival(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2016
I have been seeing iPhone7 in my dreams, Lord speak to your child am listening.....

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Bakynes24: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Runs girls plenty for naija well well. This lady is just one of them.
I wonder who is feeding us with her stories these days with stories of her buying 5.7million RX350 Lexus jeep for her mum and IPhone 7.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Smellymouth: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2016
MissGdope:

grin grin No thread is complete without smellymouth and his memes/gifs

Omalicha..

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Bakynes24: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2016
sinceraconcept:
so,Nigerian girls are officially declaring that they're prostitutes cos only prostitutes bang men for money and material. Are you an Olosho too? So,na prostitution dey reign among Nigerian girls now? That's why I can't marry a Nigerian girl. They're so cheap and classless
My brother infact, my cousin a girl of 27 years old is one of them High class Olosho now. She now drives Toyota Camry(Muscle) travels around the globe to buy clothes and Jewelries. Uses big phones and high class living.

I tire for all the big Men and Politicians in Nigeria this is what they spend all our embezzled money on giving millions to small small girls. Go Lagos Island con see small small girls driving G-wagon and Range Rover.

The Pu*ssy power is a Powerful force that drives this World.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by ezenna191(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2016
Who cares!How does that solve Nigeria's recession? How does that put food on the mouth of many hungry people in her village?
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Aminat508(f): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2016
I need IPhone7 angry cry
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by mubarak001(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2016
...And now that you bought and have seen it, wts the next story?

in Tayo's voice; i kukuma say i should be using it.
Common sense is by choice though.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by deeway200(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Na lie go kill u
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Osasnidas(m): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2016
ok o! meanwhile somewhere in china, a man bought 7 of those iphone for his dog.. oluwa o.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by sinceraconcept(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2016
Bakynes24:

My brother infact, my cousin a girl of 27 years old is one of them High class Olosho now. She now drives Toyota Camry(Muscle) travels around the globe to buy clothes and Jewelries. Uses big phones and high class living.

I tire for all the big Men and Politicians in Nigeria this is what they spend all our embezzled money on giving millions to small small girls. Go Lagos Island con see small small girls driving G-wagon and Range Rover.

The Pu*ssy power is a Powerful force that drives this World.
Some of those succesful ones must be using jazz cos fine girls are much more than ugly girls today because of bleaching,make up,etc and that would definitely make their market cheaper. Their price would definitely fall. Men can get cheaper girls that are even more beautiful. So why go for the expensive ones. Cos of that,the ones that want real money do diferent types of jazz to be succesful in their business and for protection against ritualists cos many oloshos you see are empty barrels and dead girls walking. More girls are looking beautiful and sexier because of different remedies,tricks,etc being discovered by them and girls are more than guys in population,also,more girls are turning into prostitutes. For that reason,the prices of these girls will drop and they'll become less in demand. Even politicians want relatively cheap and more beautiful girls they can spend lesser on and use as they like. We guys have nothing to worry about. Let's just keep watching the movies and see their end points.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by distilledwalex(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, na d truth you talk oo.. grin

Recession is making me mad mhenn..
See u... U think say na only u.... Na by joke able body mehn dey waka naked... Bloda... E tight no be small
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Paseus(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Shey you haff seen how it looks like, Oya dash another purzin na..

hahahahahaha...baddest gee ever liveth. You've said it all

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by fikfaknuel(f): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Why are women naturally foolish ??

I bought 4 of these phones in just one day but i didn't go around telling everyone in town
Dash me one nah
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by aalangel(f): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2016
She won't know more than Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp on that phone.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Paseus(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2016
2dugged:
see this one...birds of d same feather. Gerrarahere biatch!
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by SucreB: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

time from immemorial, wild and bad girls have been the ones enjoying good hubby...god dey
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by ollah2: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2016
aalangel:
She won't know more than Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp on that phone.

LIB

This phone is overrated.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by awoluyi(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Why are women naturally foolish ??

I bought 4 of these phones in just one day but i didn't go around telling everyone in town
No wonder a Jewish leader said recently that black people can never create enduring wealth because " their only understanding is consumption." Check if there is any wisdom/truth in this statement.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by mancityguy: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2016
nawoo for u ooo, somebody sumwhere jst but dis fone up to 7 for his dogs and u are here flaunting ur own, u fall my hand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos / You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina / Stop Insulting Women While Making Excuses For Men Like Ooni - Faithia Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.