Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Air Hostesses And Their Carry On Bags - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Hostesses And Their Carry On Bags (977 Views)

Floods Carry Vehicles In Niger State After Heavy Rain.. / KLM Unveils Robot That Scans Boarding Pass And Carry Luggage To Gate(Pics/Video) / Then And Now Pictures Of Air Hostesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Hostesses And Their Carry On Bags by hardbody: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2016
I have been yearning to ask this question about air hostesses. Whenever I am seated at the check in area at the airport, you see these ladies some tall, some fairly short, dark, fair etc they will walk daintily pass lugging bags they roll as trolleys. My question is, for those that may know, what do they always find to carry in those bags? Must their bags all be identical or is it part of the make belief world
Re: Air Hostesses And Their Carry On Bags by youngest85(m): 6:24am On Sep 23, 2016
Drugs
Re: Air Hostesses And Their Carry On Bags by speedyconnect3: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2016
this ur grammar get as it be o. .. and their carry on bag?
Re: Air Hostesses And Their Carry On Bags by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2016
speedyconnect3:
I think it's correct. Seeing the phrase the correct image popped into mind.
Re: Air Hostesses And Their Carry On Bags by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2016
The bags would contain probably a few clothes and extra set of uniform especially concerning international flights where they have to stay overnight in a new destination, toiletries(no surprise here) and makeup. What else again does one need in carry on luggage? Think of a necessity and it's present in the bag.

The bags are all identical because in most cases they are issued by their airline brand as a means of promotion and uniformity amongst staff. The airline also sets a weight limit using the bag design which all employees must follow. All their load has to meet the specified weight to identify as hand luggage.
Re: Air Hostesses And Their Carry On Bags by hardbody: 6:38am On Sep 27, 2016
speedyconnect3:

Read wide, listen to others and learn. I can understand your limited knowledge of what I wrote but it is called a carry-on bag.
Re: Air Hostesses And Their Carry On Bags by hardbody: 6:39am On Sep 27, 2016
charix:
The bags would contain probably a few clothes and extra set of uniform especially concerning international flights where they have to stay overnight in a new destination, toiletries(no surprise here) and makeup. What else again does one need in carry on luggage? Think of a necessity and it's present in the bag.

The bags are all identical because in most cases they are issued by their airline brand as a means of promotion and uniformity amongst staff. The airline also sets a weight limit using the bag design which all employees must follow. All their load has to meet the specified weight to identify as hand luggage.

Thanks man. Something new learnt

(1) (Reply)

See The Dragon Egg Discovered In China / How Much Will This Be? / Chinese-built Ethiopia Light Rail Generated ₦1b Transporting 29m People In 9mth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.