Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

In Need Of Help And Advice Too - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Need Of Help And Advice Too (622 Views)

I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. / Please I'm In Dire Need Of Help. Any Cure For Stroke? / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

In Need Of Help And Advice Too by elokason: 5:00am On Oct 13, 2009
Pls can anybody tell me what causes wormlike movement inside the body( i mean all over the body), constant hotness of the body as well, followed by unending headache, pls can somebody tell how to treat and curb this menace, is they any food i shud eat or not eat, or something unknown yet, what do i do, pls talk to me.
Re: In Need Of Help And Advice Too by olamerun: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2009
You have to first of all visit your doctor to diagonise your problem. Also to let us know if you are a man or woman and your age bracket. However, whatever may be your condition you will need to take some antioxidants to clean your system, you may use them along with the drugs prescribed by the doctor. You will see that the movement will stop if you can use them generously for about 3 months. These antioxidants are not drugs but nutritional supplements without side effects but to give your body system what it needs to function properly. For more details contact josepholamerun2020@yahoo.com or 08027556096.
Re: In Need Of Help And Advice Too by agathamari(f): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2009
some form of parasite
Re: In Need Of Help And Advice Too by agathamari(f): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2009
have you been tested lately for staph?
Re: In Need Of Help And Advice Too by dominique(f): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2009
i'm afraid i have to lock this thread.
further discussions should be done on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-338968.0.html

(1)

Effective Of Yesterday's Rain At Your Area / The 2 Seconds Nosebleed Cure! / Solution To That Health Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.