Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Solution To That Health Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To That Health Problem (621 Views)

You Can Manage That Health Issue With Nigella Sativa / Please Help! Does It Mean I Have A Serious Health Problem? / Beware! Swine Flu Is The Latest Health Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To That Health Problem by XpHealth: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2009
Acupuncture health Device: this is also known as a massager, it is a machine that is being controlled by micro Computer system and act directly on the body by low frequency electronic pulse that is very similar to human being.
These are some of the sicknesses it works for:

Syphilis, partial Stroke,Stif Neck, hypertension, Diabetics, High BP, Asthma, Arthritis, Diarrheal, Irregular Menstruation, Paralysis, Obesity, Epilepsy, Anxiety, Painful Period, Severe pains on d body, impotence and many more Do you have dying uncle/dad/grandpa/grandma or a close relative with a serious Stroke or who is very Hypentensive, or are you always spending Millions of Naira or dollars on Medical bills very Months,3months,yearly or are you always having serious malaria, typhoid everytime,i promise you this will stop, Be of help to urself or that your uncle by calling us now:

For Treatment/order/enquiries: please call: Mr. Ola on 01-9507029, 08034256009, 07083492999, and 08057947687
or send email to yourhealthandcareer@yahoo.com
Pls don’t be a doubting Thomas, HEALTH IS WEALTH, You can also order for the machine from anywhere in the world, we can send to you after confirmation of your payment, or you come directly to :

Shop 25 Mota Shopping Complex, DeeperLife church, Ifako Gbagada Lagos.

Please book appointment on the telephone before coming,

Thanks
For: Xplicit Group
Ekujumi I.O

Testimony: I was amazed to see this machine work on me, i then decided to introduce it to the nairalanders, its not all about me alone, a woman who had stroke on her left hand for more than 10yrs used this same machine,today,she can move freely without the assistance of anyone helping out. I was never a medical student in my university days,i was into property with xplicit poperties and investment limited, a registered property firm with RC no:805333,Now( Xplicit Group)i have Bsc in Business Administration, Sure you are suprise,i have never in my entire life dreamt of seeing myself in medical line, but here i am today after a thorough research about this amazing machine and other supplements like chlorophyll.
A trial will convince u,chlorophyll will boost your immune system, there’s no amount of Diseases you have in your system. Dont die in silence when you discover anything negative about your health,No matter the amount of money you have,the solution to that health problem is in your hands, Act now.
Re: Solution To That Health Problem by Dclique(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2009
Thread Moved
Re: Solution To That Health Problem by XpHealth: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2009
what do mean by thread moves
Re: Solution To That Health Problem by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2009
XpHealth:

what do mean by thread moves

It means, "moved to the appropriate section", dopey! Stop spamming the entire board!! angry
Re: Solution To That Health Problem by letustalk(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2009
@SIENA
You are hear again with the same attitude. hmm. Such a pity. Must you talk? And if you must cant it be credible and maturedly? Na wa for some people o. Well i have noted your id.

(1) (Reply)

Which Foods Can Reduce The Chances Of Getting Malaria? / Latest Information On Ayurvedic Medicine And Health Supplements / Constant Urination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.