Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Releases A Fresh Message From Prison Thru His Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Releases A Fresh Message From Prison Thru His Lawyer (903 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) / Biafra Stay At Home : Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh Message / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Poem From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Releases A Fresh Message From Prison Thru His Lawyer by RisingSun1: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2016
I AM NNAMDI KANU I have chosen death, I shall die for Biafra and let my death give my generation a better life, let my death be a guarantee for a better future, let my death be your smile and let my death end your marginalization, subjugation, slavery and tears. I am Nnamdi Kanu the lion that chose death over the abuse of his people. I instead die than renounce Biafra, give me Biafra or kill me is where I stand. I have been arrested for nothing, I am a prisoner of conscience, they are here to break me, to make me renounce Biafra but they don’t know me, they don’t know Biafra is my religion and they don’t know renouncing Biafra is a death sentence, is like committing suicide. In their widest dream shall I commit suicide and I assure them that days of reckoning will come, for Chiukwuokikeabiama shall avenge the death of His children. I have taken an oath with the name of God that I shall never betray or give up Biafra because I knew this day will come. I am physically and psychologically prepared for this period. I took the oath and staked my family, my generations and everything I am, and so giving up Biafra in any condition is impossible, even at gun point, I will only accept my inevitable death than renounce Biafra.

Source: RadioBiafra Facebook Page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases A Fresh Message From Prison Thru His Lawyer by KINGMAKER001(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Bravery.... its better to die for something than to live for nothing..A day of reckoning is coming!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases A Fresh Message From Prison Thru His Lawyer by cybernaut(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Reading our leader speech am crying. I don't care if i lose my life because of Nnamdi kanu. Taaiiii.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases A Fresh Message From Prison Thru His Lawyer by Alexbrain(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2016
Really inspiring and touching. You will not die our hero. We are doing everything possible to actualize your release. The Igbos are strongly behind you.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases A Fresh Message From Prison Thru His Lawyer by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2016
grin grin

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Is In Recession – Makarfi / Facebook User Said This about Oshiomhole And His Wife, Lara / Ambassador Maclouis Chude Njekwe Induction As-consul General Sovereign Knights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.