Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

What If You Think It Won't Work? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If You Think It Won't Work? (1410 Views)

Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says / Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest 20m In Truck Business? / What Is Your Thought On MMM? How Long Do You Think It Will Last In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Think It Won't Work? by sammysunny88: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2016
"It's an ERROR to be so intelligent, knowledgeable, talented, charismatic and educated with 1st class & 2nd class degrees, yet your BANK ACCOUNT is EMPTY" Lols

Some people prefer to search for job for 2, 3, 4 to 5 years and they think nothing wrong with that. And they see starting up a business as difficult task. People work for 25 to 35 years and retire broke and wretched, which is not normal.

Economy is on a recession, workers haven't receive their salaries for months and people still keep searching for government work. The population of unemployed Youths is on the rise with every batch that passes out of the NYSC scheme and there is no white collar jobs.

And someone comes to me and say,Sam! invest N3,200 in this network business and start earning money every month and I said, "bros move, all na scam" that I cannot talk, I cannot see people and I cannot hawk. Then I see people making real money from it, getting alerts. But I keep saying na fake, na lie and I keep bribing someone to get a government job that the salary is #25,000 which is not constant and the person keep making money from me all in the name of helping me get a job but at the end of the day I did not get the job. And I now sat down to calculate how much I have spend searching for a job of #25,000 as a salary because I want my name to be in government pay roll and put on suit every morning then and I realized that I have spend #180,000. Then I now asked myself a question why didn't I give that business a try?

Leveraging is the different between WORK HARD and WORK SMART. Work hard 2 earn salary & create income. Wen u work & earn salary, ur income grow linearly but wen u ar creating wealth by leveraging, ur income grows exponentially. Also when u work 4 som1, u hav no tim freedom, bt wen u leverages, u hav total tim freedom. Wen u work as salary earner, money stops wen wrk stops bt wen u leverage,income keeps coming. There4 it is left 4 u 2 think deep & choose btwn earning salary and leveraging. Leverage is the profit you make on the efforts of others. The richest men in this world make their money through the POWER OF LEVERAGING.(Network business).

To be rich is HARD, to be poor is very simple and free of charge You are the one to make your choice.

Behind Every GREAT idea, there are people saying it won't work, and these are people depend on the government for job but fail to think "what if it works?"

WHAT IF U THINK IT WILL NOT WORK AND WHAT IF IT WORK;
The queue to the ATM machine was something else because we all wanted to withdraw money. Although there was another machine beside it, nobody moved towards the second machine. We had about 25 people on one single queue.
When my sis & I got there, I also went to queue but she asked one of the customers what was wrong with the other machine. "I don't know", he said, '... but somebody said there is no money in it'.
After listening to that 'somebody' tale, my sis told me to move straight to the machine everyone neglected and inserted my card. Lo and behold, the same machine 'somebody' said would not work, dispensed the sum of N25,000.
As we were walking away like
a magician, others who saw some cash I had withdrawn
broke away from the initial queue and rushed to that machine.
Why did I tell you this experience?
1. People don't get something they need from somewhere because they refused to try.
2. People refused to try because 'somebody' somewhere said it won't work.
3 The somebody somewhere may be an old authority who doesn't believe in evolution.
4. People won't take steps to do what others don't do because of the 'what if it doesn't work?' question.
5. People ask this question because they don't want to take risks.
6. Those who don't take the risk of checking if the other machine is working will remain on the long queue and may not even get what they need eventually. Meaning achieving in 2hrs what they could have achieved in 2min.
7. When a pacesetter comes and succeeds after 'chesting' the criticisms, others break ranks and follow him.
Therefore, stop believing 'the somebody' that asks 'what if it doesn't work?'
Ask another question: 'What if it works?'
Never allow anybody to discourage you

If you have not learn how to make money even while sleeping, you will work until you die. Networking business, the only option that will tell you how possible it is to be sleeping and making money. That is, if you are with the right company. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication let's talk about business that works.
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by omoowhe: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2016
Bross abeg put more details & drop ur contact. I dey interested buh hope no b dis MMM stuff

1 Like

Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by pyceey(f): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hmmm 08180409058 watsapp contact
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by sammysunny88: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
omoowhe:
Bross abeg put more details & drop ur contact. I dey interested buh hope no b dis MMM stuff
Is not MMM and it will never be. This one is legitimate business. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact and I will get back to you with details.
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
sammysunny88:
Is not MMM and it will never be. This one is legitimate business. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact and I will get back to you with details.

0703 912 4278
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by budosky(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
sammysunny88:
Budosky@ymail.com
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by celeboe(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
sammysunny88:
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by sammysunny88: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
budosky:

Budosky@ymail.com
Please it yahoomail? I don't really get it very
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by budosky(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
sammysunny88:
Please it yahoomail? I don't really get it very
@YMAIL not at yahoomail..
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by Mallamdinho: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by humble2: 2:24am On Sep 25, 2016
isaiahcomfort55@yahoo.com
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by mcbillion: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2016
snackheat6@yahoo.com. I will be expecting your feedback
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by santori: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by khunz: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
b+/-√b@gmail.com
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by Abcruz(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=sammysunny88 post=49633569] Is not MMM and it will never be. This one is legitimate business. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact and I will get back to you with details
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by TUNEX89(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Am interested bigstone@yahoo.com
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by abbyguy: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
abbyguy10@gmail.com
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by Rita41(f): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
bearerrita@yahoo.com
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by Dfrenzy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
sammysunny88:
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
sammysunny88:
"It's an ERROR to be so intelligent, knowledgeable, talented, charismatic and educated with 1st class & 2nd class degrees, yet your BANK ACCOUNT is EMPTY" Lols

Some people prefer to search for job for 2, 3, 4 to 5 years and they think nothing wrong with that. And they see starting up a business as difficult task. People work for 25 to 35 years and retire broke and wretched, which is not normal.

Economy is on a recession, workers haven't receive their salaries for months and people still keep searching for government work. The population of unemployed Youths is on the rise with every batch that passes out of the NYSC scheme and there is no white collar jobs.

And someone comes to me and say,Sam! invest N3,200 in this network business and start earning money every month and I said, "bros move, all na scam" that I cannot talk, I cannot see people and I cannot hawk. Then I see people making real money from it, getting alerts. But I keep saying na fake, na lie and I keep bribing someone to get a government job that the salary is #25,000 which is not constant and the person keep making money from me all in the name of helping me get a job but at the end of the day I did not get the job. And I now sat down to calculate how much I have spend searching for a job of #25,000 as a salary because I want my name to be in government pay roll and put on suit every morning then and I realized that I have spend #180,000. Then I now asked myself a question why didn't I give that business a try?

Leveraging is the different between WORK HARD and WORK SMART. Work hard 2 earn salary & create income. Wen u work & earn salary, ur income grow linearly but wen u ar creating wealth by leveraging, ur income grows exponentially. Also when u work 4 som1, u hav no tim freedom, bt wen u leverages, u hav total tim freedom. Wen u work as salary earner, money stops wen wrk stops bt wen u leverage,income keeps coming. There4 it is left 4 u 2 think deep & choose btwn earning salary and leveraging. Leverage is the profit you make on the efforts of others. The richest men in this world make their money through the POWER OF LEVERAGING.(Network business).

To be rich is HARD, to be poor is very simple and free of charge You are the one to make your choice.

Behind Every GREAT idea, there are people saying it won't work, and these are people depend on the government for job but fail to think "what if it works?"

The queue to the ATM machine was something else because we all wanted to withdraw money. Although there was another machine beside it, nobody moved towards the second machine. We had about 25 people on one single queue.
When my sis & I got there, I also went to queue but she asked one of the customers what was wrong with the other machine. "I don't know", he said, '... but somebody said there is no money in it'.
After listening to that 'somebody' tale, my sis told me to move straight to the machine everyone neglected and inserted my card. Lo and behold, the same machine 'somebody' said would not work, dispensed the sum of N25,000.
1. People don't get something they need from somewhere because they refused to try.
3 The somebody somewhere may be an old authority who doesn't believe in evolution.
4. People won't take steps to do what others don't do because of the 'what if it doesn't work?' question.
6. Those who don't take the risk of checking if the other machine is working will remain on the long queue and may not even get what they need eventually. Meaning achieving in 2hrs what they could have achieved in 2min.
7. When a pacesetter comes and succeeds after 'chesting' the criticisms, others break ranks and follow him.

If you have not learn how to make money even while sleeping, you will work until you die. Networking business, the only option that will tell you how possible it is to be sleeping and making money. That is, if you are with the right company. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication let's talk about business that works.
cool
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by sammysunny88: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
sammysunny88:

Looking at the economy recession going on in Nigeria which our minister for finance said she can't say when when it will come to an end, if we youth don't wake up to face the reality of life and stop depending on goverment for job, graduate will end up render begger and enlsave to foreign investor and Dangote all in the name of given them a job. If the plan of selling national asset come to reality, the rate of unemployment will definitely increase by atleast 25% to 30% many that have the job already, will be render jobless.
Is high time we stop thought of looking for salary job that won't be the answer to our dream achievement because salary is just a medicine to manage poverty not to cure poverty. If you have try something before and it did not work, why don't you try again? No body is a failure until the day he stop trying. It doesn't matter how many you have try or how long you have been trying you must continue trying other things until you find the one that works because the world will only recoganize you for the one that works. Common sense always tells us to find works and work on that.
The simplest, fastest and profitable business one can start with little or no capital is network business. Globally network business create millionaire more than any other industry because in network business, you LEVRAGE you make money from other people's effort and you make money while you sleep.
If you think you have tried network business and it doesn't work, just quote me and drop your email or whatsapp contact and I will get back to you with the details of the one that works, currently working and forever work. I don't need friends any more, I need a business partner let's talk business. Your success is my success and my success is your success because a success without a successor, is a success failure.
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by omoowhe: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
sammysunny88:
Churchill.omowhe@gmail.com. My fone doesnt watsapp

1 Like

Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by diara21(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
sammysunny88:

Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by jesusnmary: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by sammysunny88: 5:28am On Sep 27, 2016
jesusnmary:
you can drop your email beacuse I have try add you u but it seem you are not on whatsapp.
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by Ayomidric(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by sammysunny88: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2016
sammysunny88:

E-money is not a salary earner but a businessman to the call and he is not just a dreamer but a dream acheiver and he is a risk taker. He is a man that try anything and everything. He try over and over again before he became an acheiver. You may not have the kind of money he has to start your own business but you can start little and from somewhere and you too can get to somewhere. Today in Nigeria, the only business one can start with little or no capital that will fetch millions of naira in no time is networking business. If you join a right and profitable network marketing company, within a year or two, your financial status will change positively. Let stop enslaving ourselves all in the name of salary job and if you are a salary earner already, try and start doing something else as a supplement. Business that will not disturb your salary job or your other work. Because salary is just a medicine to manage povert not to cure poverty. If a man must be successful, he must do something extraordinary from what he is currently doing and from what other people are doing and do something that other think it won't work.
If you have ever been into any networking business and it doesn't work, whay don't you try another one? It doesn't matter how many you have try that fail. Common sense always tells us that we should find what works and work on that because the world only recognise and celebrate you for the one that works not for the 100 you have tried that don't work.
And if you have never try any networking business before, why don't watch out for the one that work and give it it a try? Network marketing create millionaire more than any industry. If you are interested in this business and you want to change your financial status, quote me and drop any of your contact either whatsapp or email and I will introduce you to a business that works and less than 5 five year that the company came to Nigeria, it has created many millionaire that we cannot count again and ready to creat more. This a business that even if the whole Nigeria join today, they are cpapble of paying.
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by sammysunny88: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
The good news now is that, some top Nigerians were now into Networking business. I once heard about one Nigeria Governor that joined networking business I couldn’t belief. Not until I saw Nigeria Football legend Kanu Nwankwo encouraging all Nigerians to to start a network marketing business. Then I remember what Robert Kyosaki says that “NETWORKING BUSINESS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR BOTH THE RICH AND THE POOR”.
Networking business has been the fastest growing industry for the past decade. It has turned a lot of people across the world into millionaires. A lot of countries see networking business as a way of helping their citizen to become financially free. Research has shown that more than 50 percent of self made millionaires in America made their money through Networking business.
However in Nigeria where an average man earn less than N20k per month. When you try to show them the potential in Netwoking business, they will start blowing grammar It a scam or I can’t waste my time with that thing and they are ready to waiste their time for 35 year with salary less than 25k then retire poor and wrechet. The truth is that the poor will always see the dust while the rich will always see the gold.
If you are still looking for a way to be financially free. I will advise you to look for genuine companies although not all networking business company are genuine. Make your research and joined a genuine company. Give it some honest effort. I’m sure SUCCESS is there waiting for you. And if you cannot or have make some research and you have not find any genuine one, quote me and drop your whatsapp contact and I will get back to you with details of one simplest and profitable company in Nigeria now that works.
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by sammysunny88: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2016
The opportunity is here again to start your own international business that will change your financial status within 1-5 years.
Re: What If You Think It Won't Work? by MySay(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Add me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Bitcoin From A Bitcoin Merchant / Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer / Detergent Formulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.