Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral (93581 Views)

Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back / Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by samtee37(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Endtime

Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by holluphemydavid(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Chai, dis is madness
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by vikendios(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
She just cast her pearls to the swine. Next she will force those debased tits into an innocent dude's buccal cavity.

Give me another definition of abomination.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by jimmyroger: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dis recession sef
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:
Ewo, using fine Bobby to feed dog angry why not use it to feed a sexxx starved dude
Good on you hun. If more girls did like you the world would be a better place. smiley
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:
Ewo, using fine Bobby to feed dog angry why not use it to feed a sexxx starved dude
hahaha! but animal lives matter cheesy
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
na this kind br.east person go come use innocence suck. may we not meet dis kind psycho woman
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
jerryunit48:
Not surprised they even do it with dogs embarassed
thats how they will soon transmit a new type of virus to humans when the world is till battling h.i.v this yeye people

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by dasparrow: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
uviesa:
If you pick up a dog from a street and bring him home, feed him and take care of him, he won't bite you. Thats the basic difference between a man and a dog.

Even if you treat a man well, he can still betray you, cause hurt, lie to you,abuse or backstab you. A dog won't , even if you forget to feed him he'll love you, care for you, I've never heard of a single case when in case of a theft, the dog ran away for his life leaving his master in peril, a dog will protect you no matter what, he'll always be loyal.
DOGS ARE TREATED BETTER BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT!!!

To add to what you have rightly said, the bible even tells us that the heart of man - namely human beings - is desperately wicked, who can know it (Jeremiah 17:9). Nowhere does the bible describe dogs as being wicked or heartless. So that says a lot. Even if you give birth to children, they can grow up to betray you but never a dog. Dogs are indeed loyal. That being said, the woman breastfeeding that puppy needs to undergo some mental evaluation. There is puppy milk formula out there. Why can't she go and buy some? Sigh!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by mysticgal(f): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
BoboYekini:
Good on you hun. If more girls did like you the world would be a better place. smiley
Erm, are you referring to my hair?
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by dasparrow: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
fellis:
White people are such degenerates.
Many of them have sex with their dogs. They even go on sites like reddit to tell stories of how they sleep with animals.
Plus horse sef.
Sick people.

Yeah, and yet they have the nerve to see we black people as inferior when in actuality it is they the whites that need help.
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by mysticgal(f): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
hahaha! but animal lives matter cheesy
The can go find their mothers and leave human for humans angry
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
dasparrow:

Yeah, and yet they have the nerve to see we black people as inferior when in actuality it is they the whites that need help.

Do you blame them?

Blacks already have inferiority complex towards whites and treat them like royalty that's what gives them the nerve to say nonsense about blacks.

Infact the things these white people do eh?
Hmm, even Satan would be ashamed. I don't want to mention them here
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:

The can go find their mothers and leave human for humans angry
dis oyinbo people. if sex with animals is legalised der, den this is childsplay.

see fresh orange wey em guys suppose dey enjoy naim dem carry give puppy. choi undecided
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:

Erm, are you referring to my hair?
Lmao. Touché.
I wasn't, as you're well aware; but now I've had a gander at it, by jove, comment applies! Less weaves, less global warming, better world.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by kodymack(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
uviesa:
If you pick up a dog from a street and bring him home, feed him and take care of him, he won't bite you. Thats the basic difference between a man and a dog.

Even if you treat a man well, he can still betray you, cause hurt, lie to you,abuse or backstab you. A dog won't , even if you forget to feed him he'll love you, care for you, I've never heard of a single case when in case of a theft, the dog ran away for his life leaving his master in peril, a dog will protect you no matter what, he'll always be loyal.
DOGS ARE TREATED BETTER BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT!!!

Your sense is very small
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by aBbiie25(f): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed *runs to vomit*
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by adimsmt: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shiitposter:

its just breast feeding and not sex, why are you making a big deal out of a woman generosity to a lesser animal who also happens to be mans's best friend.
You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat their pet. And this woman is a kind soul.

Whether she is a kind soul or not I'm not in disagreement with you, but there is other ways of doing it. Also sex is not the only way of contacting diseases i hope you know that. For this lady to lactate to the extent of feeding a dog means she is a nursing mother mind you the immune system of baby is not all that strong yet.
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
Madness!

But the puppy is so darn cute.
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by mysticgal(f): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
dis oyinbo people. if sex with animals is legalised der, den this is childsplay.

see fresh orange wey em guys suppose dey enjoy naim dem carry give puppy. choi undecided
Na so oh angry
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by mysticgal(f): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
BoboYekini:
Lmao. Touché.
I wasn't, as you're well aware; but now I've had a gander at it, by jove, comment applies! Less weaves, less global warming, better world.
I had to go back to your previous post... Sorry for the misconstrued reply.. I now understand cool
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by ph3gnom: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Chai
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Royals1st: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Madness @ pick
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by danypst: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
the dog will be behaving and having malaria like human beings?
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by sexychocho(f): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Wats all dis nonsense now

So disgusting

Radarada(In Jenifa's tone)
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by egorov(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shiitposter:

its just breast feeding and not sex, why are you making a big deal out of a woman generosity to a lesser animal who also happens to be mans's best friend.
You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat their pet. And this woman is a kind soul.
I wanted to say something about ur post, but then I checked ur monicker, ride on bro
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Masterclass32: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shiitposter:

One look at your moniker ... I don't know ...
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by leepest(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
shocked god 4bid
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:

I had to go back to your previous post... Sorry for the misconstrued reply.. I now understand cool
How dare you, apologize? wink Aha Miss Nairaland, now I remember you, you hot young thang. Well, you should know I voted for you, all the way to the end, mostly cos of your ample buns. Imma break out the band baby.

#sniggers# cheesy na me go follow Orikinla drag title of Nairaland resident dirty ol' man.
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by mysticgal(f): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
BoboYekini:
How dare you, apologize? wink Aha Miss Nairaland, now I remember you, you hot young thang. Well, you should know I voted for you, all the way to the end, mostly cos of your ample buns. Imma break out the band baby.

#sniggers# cheesy na me go follow Orikinla drag title of Nairaland resident dirty ol' man.
Lol, that's cool. I feel privileged.
Thanks tho
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:

Na so oh angry
walahi e dey pain me. I wish say I fit kick dat dog comot. freshBUTwasted jugs.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:
Lwkmd!!! grin grin grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) / Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) / US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.