Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral (93609 Views)

Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back / Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
bigblackbooty:
That's Nasty
Lol pls folo, jst did
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by mascotafltd: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
End time is close
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by jay7(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Stupidity
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Shiitposter: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
egorov:
I wanted to say something about ur post, but then I checked ur monicker, ride on bro
Masterclass32:

One look at your moniker ... I don't know ...

How dare yee judge a book by its cover.
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Masterclass32: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shiitposter:

How dare yee judge a book by its cover.

My bad.
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by glossy6(f): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Effects of recession. She got no money to buy milk
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by july66: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mrop:
A video of a faceless woman who breastfed a puppy is currently making rounds online amidst sharp criticisms from people.

The puppy in the short video clip could be seen grappling one of the woman ’ s boobs giving the indication that it was actually extracting milk from her ni pple.

Details of the identity of the woman as well as her nationality or mental state are currently unknown.

watch video via :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJzBvxPWbw8

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/see-this-shocking-video-of-woman-bre.html?m=0

See disease. She for give goat make e pump the breast well before e suck.
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by justy15: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
this will not be far from kenya
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by richard1994(m): 2:39am On Sep 24, 2016
see how a well known politician beat a female nurse..you will be supprise
https://roberttimipre..co.id/2016/09/wickedness-pregnant-nurse-was-beating.html?m=1
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by president3h: 5:32am On Sep 24, 2016
Chai...hungerbad cheesy grin
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Prince16: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2016
bigblackbooty:
That's Nasty

"....... life is too short to be 2 serious"...... but heaven is 2 loooooooong not to take life serious!
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by sextrovert: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2016
And one man will still come and suck the breast..

Oloshi
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by jaysG(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2016
Nonsense thing
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by danot1030: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
That woman must be an ipob /biafra woman because they are the most hit by the recession.
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by NightHawke: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2016
My reaction;

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Rudeni7972: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Let no one on this forum come to give me an apology for charity to this half-deviant woman. I also had to raise a small kitten that had lost her mother when it was only three weeks, and yet I never asked my sister who was pregnant to nurse my kitten, on the contrary I fed her and saved with a food syringe because I did not have any bottles, and now it's become a great Alley Cat. if this woman really wanted to do an act of generosity, she would have had to go and rescue the young Brazilian children who are abandoned in the favelas ghettos sometimes they are 2 years 3 years and 5 years. of course I said Brazil because this woman is of Brazilian origin, the videos of women who breast-feed small puppies that is sometimes on Youtube or who are viral her wives are mostly of Brazilian origin because is a widespread practice in Brazil, sorry but this is a form of super deviance if you do not see it is that you are all blind or accomplices to its odious acts why I find it super odious because there is also a video on Youtube where a Brazilian woman takes finds amusing with a friend at her side on watching a puppies sucking her breasts and many videos of breastfeeding puppies most of the videos are written in Brazilian Portuguese spoken language too. it is not all the Brazilians who do it but there is a small community of shit in them unfortunately it tries to make a phenomenon of fashion and accustomed the world to that more and more !! angry
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Rudeni7972: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
sanpipita:
Lol you people want to tell a woman what to do with her breast, if she likes let her breast feed the entire animal kingdom, thats her business.

propagated zoophilia and pervert a generation is also thats her business! angry if with reactions like yours that the world never improved
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Rudeni7972: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
egorov:
I have one video on my phone, another woman brestfeeding her dog. As much as I love dogs, I don't support such act, its unethical and immoral. Baby food is a better option.

you should be careful not to get used to this kind of video this is unhealthy and evil
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Rudeni7972: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Shiitposter:

its just breast feeding and not sex, why are you making a big deal out of a woman generosity to a lesser animal who also happens to be mans's best friend.
You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat their pet. And this woman is a kind soul.

As I have already said.''I also had to raise a small kitten that had lost her mother when it was only three weeks, and yet I never asked my sister who was pregnant to nurse my kitten, on the contrary I fed my kitten and saved with a food syringe because I did not have any bottles, and now it's become a great Alley Cat[/color][color=#000000]

If this woman really wanted to do an act of generosity, she would have had to go and rescue the young Brazilian children who are abandoned in the favelas ghettos sometimes they are 2 years 3 years and 5 years

I'm sorry but there was many another solution

to feed the puppie=feed bottle,syringe food etc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Rudeni7972: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
jay7:
Stupidity

Abomination and Stupidity, rather
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Rudeni7972: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
uviesa:
If you pick up a dog from a street and bring him home, feed him and take care of him, he won't bite you. Thats the basic difference between a man and a dog.

Even if you treat a man well, he can still betray you, cause hurt, lie to you,abuse or backstab you. A dog won't , even if you forget to feed him he'll love you, care for you, I've never heard of a single case when in case of a theft, the dog ran away for his life leaving his master in peril, a dog will protect you no matter what, he'll always be loyal.
DOGS ARE TREATED BETTER BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT!!!

justly respected the animal it is also not forced to do unnatural acts.
like getting used to sucking breasts that does not belong to his species

sad
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by jbblues24(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Loving you Isn't the right thing to do How can I Ever change things that I feel? If I could Maybe I'd give you my world How can I When you won't take it from me? wink
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
rudeni7972:
As I have already said.''I also had to raise a small kitten that had lost her mother when it was only three weeks, and yet I never asked my sister who was pregnant to nurse my kitten, on the contrary I fed my kitten and saved with a food syringe because I did not have any bottles, and now it's become a great Alley Cat[/color][color=#000000]If this woman really wanted to do an act of generosity, she would have had to go and rescue the young Brazilian children who are abandoned in the favelas ghettos sometimes they are 2 years 3 years and 5 yearsI'm sorry but there was many another solution to feed the puppie=feed bottle,syringe food etc...

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) / Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) / US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.