Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Biafra: Why Igbos Sat At Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why Igbos Sat At Home (572 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Why Igbos Sat At Home by Fyno: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2016
Many schools,markets and many other establishment in some SS and SS states were deserted by igbos despite the fact that these establishments were open for business.
This is caused by the fact that few who believed Buhari was what Nigeria needed has now been totally convinced that either restructuring or secession is the only way to save the country if at all the country could be saved.
Many people I asked if they would come out for business declined citing the fact that they better stay at home since business itself is too dull,so no need of coming out. The Buhari govt is helping people key into the Biafra ideology with its archaic policies which has strangled business thereby bringing more hardship to our people. Crimes such as armed robbery and kidnapping has been on the rise since Buhari came to power because there are no menial jobs.
Even those in the rural areas cannot go to farm without been harrased by Fulani herdsmen who are all around the rural areas of the south east. Initially they were grazing along the high ways but since Buhari became president, they moved inside villages and settled, destroying farms and attacking villages thereby chasing our farmers out but the hypocritical govt of Buhari keeps asking people to farm while at the same time encouraging Fulani herdsmen to destroy the same farm.
I have never seen a govt as bad as this,a govt that keeps lying to itself not to talk of the Masses, a govt that is destroying a country that it was meant to build.
Buhari has divided Nigeria business
Re: Biafra: Why Igbos Sat At Home by HtwoOw: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
False information

(1) (Reply)

Sheriff Rejects Edo Governorship election Result / I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Uche Ogah, Declared Winner Of Abia Poll By Justice Abang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.