Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa (3184 Views)

Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt / Melanin Goddess! Senegalese Model Windela Goes Naked In Daring Photoshoot / Beautiful New Photos Of Senegalese Black Beauty,khoudia Diop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by owoicho13(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Senegalese born model Khoudia Diop has been nicknamed "Darky, daughter of the night, mother of the stars" because of her gorgeous dark complexion.
Diop, who goes by the name @melaniin.goddess on Instagram has the most beautiful black skin and her photos are breaking the internet. She is slowly becoming a beauty icon in the fashion industry.

Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by owoicho13(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by majamajic(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by Timolanki(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hey i'm dark but this one is black. Nevertheless she fine pass some white girl like the blonde in the last picture. Check it out!

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by OkunrinNa: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
waiting for someone to say "wish i could have that #teamMelanin"

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by goldbim(f): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Wow...she's quite dark fah!!.@least she does not have to ever lie that her real complexion is just coming out.. lipsrsealed..

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by lordkeme(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
I wonder hw her v-gay is gonna look like....jst curious tho
Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
"Black is Beautiful" Now I believe.
Btw
I think it will be Cost-effective, Economy-wise and Pocket-friendly to marry such a Black Beauty. No expensive creams and make-ups' are required.
All you need is a Carton of KIWI POLISH.....
Looking @ her skin I don't think she uses Cream, but.......

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
i used to think that my stylist is dark buh this one pass me oo

Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by BoboFashion(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Still donbiliv it o

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by maryjan8(f): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Black is beauty. Lol

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by Tynasparks(f): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shes cute

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by emeijeh(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jesu!
Her royal Darkness grin

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by nerodenero: 2:27am On Sep 24, 2016
The "Charcoal" just got beaten. Diop 1-0 Charcoal.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by Sommyangel(f): 4:35am On Sep 24, 2016
her face is darker than other parts of her body

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Senegalese Model Who Is The Darkest Woman In Africa by GoggleB(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2016
This one black pass kiwi polish..
Ekaitte come and see some blacker abi darker than you oooo..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Lovely In New Makeup Photos / Female Corper Recreates Her Mother's Decade Old NYSC Photo / ‘I Will Rock My Natural Hair On My Wedding Day’ – Adesua Etomi In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.