Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt (42868 Views)

Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) / AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by goldcoinhub: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
Opportunity, they say, comes but once. But that seems not to be the case of a Nigerian model based in Port-Harcourt. The beautiful lady opened up that she rejected a car gift presented to her by a married man.

The model who goes by the name Favour Philip, is not only trying to carve a niche for herself in the modeling industry, she is also a business lady who feels she didn't have to be carried away by the Trojan Horse that was being given to her by the married man.

In a chat Phillip explained that she turned down the gift of a brand new car on her birthday because it came from a married man.

She said:

“I will never hurt a fellow woman because I will, one day, be in that position of a married woman and I will be so bitter if I find out that my husband cheats on me and goes as far as buying a car for the woman he cheats on me with.

“There was nothing between me and the man in question but he was doing everything possible to get me into having an amorous relationship with him. I am an independent woman and I don’t need any man to enjoy the good things of life. I bought my first car from the business I set up as a student. Every lady out there has huge potential; they don’t need to rely on any man.”

Speaking about her passion to empower young girls, the entrepreneur added,

“I am passionate about empowering other young girls by giving them the opportunity to learn from me. I also support them financially to set up businesses for themselves. I have plans to start a television show to empower and encourage young ladies as time goes on.”

https://lailasnews.com/rejected-married-mans-car-gift-nigerian-model-opens/

16 Likes

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by k5500: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Wise woman ! May your days be long

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by nikkypearl(f): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
She is a rare Gem...God bless you girl.. kiss

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Highly commendable.
A good role-model to the slay - queens wannabes out there!!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by delugajackson: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Pictures of you rejecting the car or., you know the rest.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by itspzpics(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Continue liein

8 Likes

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by GOFRONT(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hmmm......Even d sweetest things of life sometimes can be rejected

1 Like

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by yomibelle(f): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Some married men sha....buying a car for a chick while his wife maynt av one

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by CastedAyo: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
itspzpics:
Continue liein

Lying.. Thank me later

And you're a blogger SMH

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Oblitz(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
hmmmm,,
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
Unusual Behaviour of a typical Nigerian girl.

They are mostly Slay Queens.
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
This one sef wan trend? angry undecided
Ewu

25 Likes 1 Share

The car must be a Toyota or Honda, if not lesser.

2 Likes

Rabbish! i wonder if she would have rejected it, if it was a 2018 convertible Bentley tongue Anu mpama!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Which business did you set up grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Reeberry: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
k5500:
Wise woman ! May your days be long
You believe this story with a fake car in that picture? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by emeijeh(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
If only Slayqueens will learn from her

1 Like

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by chuks34(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
model and molestation are 5&6
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by bekongtony(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Reeberry: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
nikkypearl:
She is a rare Gem...God bless you girl.. kiss
The way you girls rush believe stories. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by kelvinezeh55(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Attention seeker..... Pic or I don't believe

5 Likes

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by 9japrof(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
She may be saying the truth or she may be seeking public sympathy and praise.

But one thing I know for sure is that there are true independent ladies who have morals and are purely straight and there are still cheap prostitutes masquerading themselves as independent women online while in real life scenarios they are home breakers following married men up and down, in worse case scenarios men older than their fathers.

One thing I have learned in my short existence on earth is sift whatever whatever info I hear/see on social media cos some of those Jesus Ladies/Men are criminals in real life

10 Likes

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Suko110(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
I need her number ASAP, OP pls help with dat, I don c my wife grin grin grin , rear germ in dis days of oloshos. Many oloshos b like nah lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
I believe her. Married men these days are something else.

4 Likes

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by oyetunder(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
thanks...I wont argue if your story is true or not. whoever that os arguing is free to up to heaven to confirm. The ticket is free... And as for you Miss Rejecter, maybe you rejected a mobile coffin from an agent of the spirits. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by soberdrunk(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin hahahahaha!!! I laugh in 'toyota camry pencil light' angry
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by 3millionia: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reeberry:
The way you girls rush believe stories. undecided
I tell you! some people will believe anything. grin

3 Likes

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Shroud: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Only 30% of things reported on the internet is true. The rest are fiction, lies and idiocy.

For a woman who makes a living by exposing her body to be rated and evaluated by men, either married or unmarried... and to claim to have refused a car gift from a man is just media sensationalism for traffic and publicity.

99.9.9 % of models are hoes.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by SAMBARRY: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Newpride(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
The story has K-leg, hence I can't believe this trash.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Turns Adam As His Wife Feeds Him Apple In New Photo / Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy / Roman Goddess Shares #10YearsChallenge Cleavage-Baring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.