Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,133 members, 7,852,851 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

This Man Claims He Wants To Leave Nigeria Due To Hardship (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Claims He Wants To Leave Nigeria Due To Hardship (PICS) (1124 Views)

High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS / "Customs Subjecting Igbo Travellers To Hardship" – Peter Obi / Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Claims He Wants To Leave Nigeria Due To Hardship (PICS) by DJBIGGY(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
One Godgift, who base in Port Harcourt has claimed he wants to leave Nigeria due to the economic hardship the country is in and express his regret in voting the ruling party into power.

His action has sparked many reactions from Nigerians as they see it as a form of joke he is pulling, even though his post has gone viral.

The picture below reveals his statement about his pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/godgift.azubuike/posts/1149957658372650

As i dey so walai i dey him back... He should run to any country he wants to not come back. He should just legally give me the keys to his house until he receives sense to return back to the country. Make i form lai lai big boy small na!

News Source: http://www.olamzy.com/2016/09/this-man-claims-he-wants-to-leave.html

1 Like

Re: This Man Claims He Wants To Leave Nigeria Due To Hardship (PICS) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Please where are you going cry cry
Re: This Man Claims He Wants To Leave Nigeria Due To Hardship (PICS) by dollyjoy(f): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
He wont be missed sha. undecided
Re: This Man Claims He Wants To Leave Nigeria Due To Hardship (PICS) by emamos: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
A blogger is a liar
Re: This Man Claims He Wants To Leave Nigeria Due To Hardship (PICS) by mymadam(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
Oga houseboy, wai u dey run nah? Dis ur master house no fine rish ni? Abi master don sack u ni? O ga ooo! SMH
Re: This Man Claims He Wants To Leave Nigeria Due To Hardship (PICS) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
He looks like a rich boy.

But the change affect everybody.

1 Like

Re: This Man Claims He Wants To Leave Nigeria Due To Hardship (PICS) by chernest2002: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Have he paid tax for this fine house? If not, the tax force should see him before he goes.

1 Like

Re: This Man Claims He Wants To Leave Nigeria Due To Hardship (PICS) by XaintJoel20: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Please wait for me let's go together. I am tired of this country.

Abeg who know where dem dey enter keke go Afghanistan?

I want to leave with the first keke very early tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Claims He Wants To Leave Nigeria Due To Hardship (PICS) by faruku104(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
DJBIGGY:

As i dey so walai i dey him back... He should run to any country he wants to not come back. He should just legally give me the keys to his house until he receives sense to return back to the country. Make i form lai lai big boy small na!

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Man Claims He Wants To Leave Nigeria Due To Hardship (PICS) by payosehtor(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
where is going to?
Re: This Man Claims He Wants To Leave Nigeria Due To Hardship (PICS) by ahamonyeka(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
He's living in a mansion like this and his complaining of hardship.maybe he's a house boy from togo going back to togo again.
Re: This Man Claims He Wants To Leave Nigeria Due To Hardship (PICS) by otukpo(f): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
The man can't be serious.

With those bags?

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Some Cute Photos Of Eyitayo Jegede - PDP Ondo State Flagbearer. / Aliko Dangote For President? / 8 New Bills Signed Into Law By Pres. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.