Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Aliko Dangote For President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliko Dangote For President? (1112 Views)

FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliko Dangote For President? by ofemigeorge(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2016
What's your view on this statement?
Re: Aliko Dangote For President? by dunkem21(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2016
I present Mike Adenuga wink
Re: Aliko Dangote For President? by evilapc: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2016
I present innoson..

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote For President? by thesicilian: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Nigerians and lack of ideas. Copy & Paste generation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote For President? by onomeasike: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2016
evilapc:
I present innoson..
Your Choice says a lot about your value system if in the whole of your iboland, it is Innocent Chukwuma, a man who according to Gtbank and the police, defrauded Gtbank you can recommend for the exalted position of Nigeria president. Wait till you have your tiny landlocked country first so you can have fraudsters as your president angry.
I will rather have a man like that former NCC helmsman ,that Engineer who oversaw the roll out of GSM in Nigeria (I can't place his name now)
Re: Aliko Dangote For President? by Juxtified(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2016
evilapc:
I present innoson..
Innoson for Nigerian President? I thought you people said he is 'Biafran'?

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote For President? by citizenY(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2016
thesicilian:
Nigerians and lack of ideas. Copy & Paste generation.

I propose NK...THEY SHOULD BRING HIM OUT INNA OBJ STYLEE. ...runs out of Nairaland covering my head....

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote For President? by afanide: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Dangote would do worst than Buhari because he will implement policies that will ONLY favour his business lines.....

Donald Duke/Obaino would be a better combination....
Re: Aliko Dangote For President? by yarimo(m): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2016
FAYOSE and TOMPOLO for president and vice president 2019 gbam Lobatan.
Re: Aliko Dangote For President? by obailala(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2016
afanide:
Dangote would do worst than Buhari because he will implement policies that will ONLY favour his business lines.....

Donald Duke/Obaino would be a better combination....
If Dangote expands his business lines x10, Nigeria would be a world economic powerhouse.

Imagine Dangote expanding his rice, sugar and cement business using govt influence?... Imagine Dangote building 2 more of his (world's largest) refineries?... Imagine Dangote completing his subsea gas pipeline to take gas to industries and power plants where it is needed?... Imagine Dangote actualising his 12,000mw power generation plan?... Imagine Dangote expanding his coal mines in Kogi to Benue and Enugu?... Imagine Dangote going into the airline business?... Whether he does all these in his private capacity as a businessman or he does so with massive government influence (as someone in power), the effect is that Nigeria's GDP would double in less than a decade. Unfortunately, the man doesn't seem like he would be going into politics.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote For President? by ofemigeorge(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
It's not hard picking the right president to rule this country.
what I beleive we as a people should watch out for is not tribe,  whether igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Whether man or woman,  young or old. 

What we need is a man that as the indept knowledge of the situation at hand and the indept knowledge of what to do, that can debate and stand by his word with who ever,  and not a man that reads from a freshly prepared speech in paper, written by someone else.

What we need is a man with the right temprament for leadership, cause not all temprament can effectively, tirerlessly, rule a nation,  some get tired,  or easily control,  while others are dogged with their object. A man or woman that as genuine love for his country Nigeria and Nigerians.

What we need is a man or woman,  who has the historical success story. Investigating everything from way back to his/her primary school days. What was he like,  how did he treat people around him, what job did he hold and how was it.  Take for example dangote,  who in respective of the electricity issues,  weather challenges,  difficulty in managing people, competition, he expanded,  and remain at the top of the pyramid,which is very hard to to do cause when you are at the top the only way next is down. I don't care if he was surported by powerful men,  at least it shows he can communicate with other world leaders to surport his vision.

What we need is a man that as the eyes to choose dedicated memebers of his cabinet that can see his vision,  add to his vision,  exercute the vision.

We need a body that will thoroughly screen every candidate contesting for president.  And not one fool that uses the present situation of the country to enter sit and forget us. 

Let not choose based on tribe turn, paper written sweet talk,  or based on looks,  or becos we want to escape a difficult situation.  Let us chose because of our future,  and our children's future,  and the greateness of a dear nation.
Re: Aliko Dangote For President? by Laveda(f): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
No, my dad.

Confused lots.
Re: Aliko Dangote For President? by Horus(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U-FOpuT60Y

Billionaire Aliko Dangote: Becoming Africa's Richest Man

An interview with Africa's man and founder of the Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote. In this interview Aliko discusses how he built his company and its early beginnings. Aliko then moves on to discuss Nigeria and Africa more broadly, focusing on foreign investment and government.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Feared Killed In OPC, Police Clash In Ibadan / I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises - Buhari / Tinubu, Allies Reportedly Walk Out Angrily As APC South-west Leaders Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.