Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari (3849 Views)

See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria / Man Cries For Losing Enugu Local Government Election (pics, Video) / Falana Blames Hardship On Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbLKOLW0GAQ

In the video above, a Hausa man from Jigawa state crying of hunger and saying he will son die!.. Blames hardship on Buhari.. Watch and share....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
YouTube video for this change era?? I rather use the data to down naija mixtapes
Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
na cry you too dey cry so oh!.. Sai chanji
JIXZ:
YouTube video for this change era??
I rather use the data to down naija mixtapes

4 Likes

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
giftadene:
na cry you too dey cry so oh!.. Sai chanji
Lol baba this change string gon
Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by APCsupporter: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Aftermath of the destruction of Nigeria by the ineffectual buffon, jonah-daft.
Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by Izonpikin: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
APCsupporter:
freak...

The northern leaders destroyed the north with poverty..

Stop blaming gej for the after effects of sharia and cluelessness of the northern leaders...

Thank you..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by EternalTruths: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Izonpikin:
freak...

Stop blaming gej for the after effects of sharia and cluelessness of the northern leaders...

Thank you..

The Jigawa man should stop complaining. After all he voted Buhari out of ethnoreligious hatred for the SE/SS people

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by hucienda: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hope I have enough change ... to buy NLNG and NNPC in this recession.

Sai Chain-ji!!
grin

9 Likes

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
it's obvious you have no Knowledge of what is happening!..

BAd policies by the present admin is the cause of all these
APCsupporter:

8 Likes

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by Jirate(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
APCsupporter:

And what has your world renowned Daura President Done about it?, when people were saying, GEJ till 2019, it appears they were right after all, it like we are still going to be hearing about him till 2019, he is still more popular than Bubu. cool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by temptnow: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
JIXZ:
YouTube video for this change era??
I rather use the data to down naija mixtapes

1 Like

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by temptnow: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
APCsupporter:
by the time your parents stop giving you food you will know how far.

6 Likes

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lolz APC never start there scam you don day cry when them come start waiting u go do now.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by RZArecta(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
We're being told that NLNG - as asset in which FG has invested $15.7bn & generated over $90bn from- is valued at $15bn-$20bn. MADNESS!!!

4 Likes

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by APCsupporter: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
temptnow:
by the time your parents stop giving you food you will know how far.

Sorry I'm not the lazy type. My parents live in a house built by me.
Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by APCsupporter: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jirate:

And what your world renowned Daura President Done about it?, when people were saying, GEJ till 2019, it appears they were right after all, it like we still going to be hearing about him till 2019, he is still more popular than Bubu. cool

Popular in the minds of ipoop yoots

1 Like

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by APCsupporter: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
giftadene:
it's obvious you have no Knowledge of what is happening!..

BAd policies by the present admin is the cause of all these

Wrong. No time I would have explained everything to you
Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by tuniski: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jirate:

And what your world renowned Daura President Done about it?, when people were saying, GEJ till 2019, it appears they were right after all, it like we still going to be hearing about him till 2019, he is still more popular than Bubu. cool
GeJ remains in our consciousness cos the emotional choice of Buhari has turned out to be a disaster!
Now they want to sell nigeria in their cluelessness and helplessness. Running and keeping nigeria going takes brain! Effect of NEPA bill now staring us all in the face!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by APCsupporter: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Izonpikin:
freak...

Thank you..
I know your type. When feel like being unserious I will argue with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by fearNORTH: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hausa refugees are welcome in Igbo land...

We will magnanimously build a camp at ogbunike hill and use working tools in our various farms

3 Likes

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by temptnow: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
APCsupporter:

Sorry I'm not the lazy type. My parents live in a house built by me.
akuko

3 Likes

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by APCsupporter: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
temptnow:
akuko

Gindin mamanku
Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by APCsupporter: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
fearNORTH:
Hausa refugees are welcome in Igbo land...

We will magnanimously build a camp at ogbunike hill and use working tools in our various WEED farms

Fixed
Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by Izonpikin: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
APCsupporter:

I know your type. When feel like being unserious I will argue with you
and I know your type too..pathetic..

Let them go meet their northern leaders..

Suffer never reach that guy finish...

5 Likes

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by APCsupporter: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Izonpikin:
and I know your type too..pathetic..

Let them go meet their northern leaders..

Suffer never reach that guy finish...

Buhari till 2023grin
Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by Izonpikin: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
APCsupporter:

Buhari till 2023grin
who gives a shiiiit..na that jigawa man I dey pity... grin..
Him neck go long like ostrich own.. grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by Abeymills(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Everything under bubuhari is jst in shambles n ruin wat a pity

1 Like

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by APCsupporter: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Izonpikin:
who gives a shiiiit..na that jigawa man I dey pity... grin..
Him neck go long like ostrich own.. grin

Buhari will finish cleaning the mess caused by gej. By 2018
Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by Izonpikin: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
APCsupporter:

Buhari will finish cleaning the mess caused by gej. By 2018
buhari is a mess himself..

2 Likes

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
make I no talk wetin de My mind

1 Like

Re: We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Somebody please show the "cryer" road to the "cryee's" village in Daura, I'm busy here.undecided

I and my family are still yet to experience the recession thanks to God and our hardwork.tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) / INEC Postponed The Election Cos Of Logistics: Guess Who Is In Charge Of Logistic / Fuel Price Moved Up To N827/litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.