Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? (1527 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by Aghans(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pls nairalanders, I seriously need ur help. What type of business can I start with one million naira in lagos.
lalasticlala help me push am to promise land
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
Aghans:
Pls nairalanders, I seriously need ur help. What type of business can I start with one million naira in lagos

How about an eatery?

You could sell food, pastries and the like.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by eph12(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Agriculture

You can get an acre to buy for 150k. Plant maize and cassava. You could plant yam too
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by squarelead(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
eph12:
Agriculture

You can get an acre to buy for 150k. Plant maize and cassava. You could plant yam too
How about the target market.? You can't just start without going for training. You do need training.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by squarelead(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Business is an organised approach to providing customers with the goods and services they want. First Identify the needs of the people in your environment. Marketing of a business starts from the need of the people. Or better still contact a business plan analyst. Many business fail because we fail to plan. Of course there are businesses, but there are no business in many business. For more enquiries contact 08132672031. We can make things work together.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by eph12(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
squarelead:

How about the target market.? You can't just start without going for training. You do need training.
There's no business he will start that he wouldn't need training or a mentor so I expect him to seek the training of whatever business he finally decides to go into

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Aghans:
Pls nairalanders, I seriously need ur help. What type of business can I start with one million naira in lagos.
lalasticlala help me push am to promise land
your 1M can bring you a stable Monthly income
WhatsApp 08188417481

Pls Note: This is No SCAM and I will not ask you for a dime
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by Pidggin(f): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Cement depot
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by Princepri(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
seriously. you don't need any business idea. look for how and where you can
add value to peoples life in this recession.
people are suffering from hunger. you get my point??
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by lanimus: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hello. I'm lawal from Osun state. A quick question for you sir. Are you interested in business mainly for the money or for other additional reasons? If it's for the money, would you then be interested in an investment that can guarantee you up to 5 - 10%return on your investment monthly while you also have complete protection of your capital. If yes.... We've got a business waiting to be invested in on propane cooking gas. The business is scalable and therefore allows for an investor starting with a modest amount. Your investment is guaranteed against any financial loss as you have the option of insuring it against the monthly salaries of the founders. This means that the money invested will be paid back from our monthly salaries outside the business itself (NO DELAYS, NO HASSLES, JUST YOUR MONEY) . We have prepared an agreement contract with our bank to that effect waiting to be activated by investors. For further details, we would prefer to have your phone number as email correspondence has the disadvantage of stalling communications. You may give us a call on 08111512268 or send us a mail at lanimuss66@gmail.com with your contact. That way we can talk better. Our business proposal is also available for perusal on request. Thank you.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by Aghans(m): 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Daniyemi:

How about an eatery?

You could sell food, pastries and the like.
I thought abt it because lagosans buy food a lot, am a guy hw can I start
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by Aghans(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
eph12:
Agriculture

Am not sure I can withstand farming. Pls which area can I see just cheap land?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by Aghans(m): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
squarelead:
Business is an organised approach to providing customers with the goods and services they want. First Identify the needs of the people in your environment. Marketing of a business starts from the need of the people. Or better still contact a business plan analyst. Many business fail because we start to plan. Of course there are businesses, but there are no business in many business. For more enquiries contact 08132672031. We can make things work together.
Tanx alot
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by Aghans(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pidggin:
Cement depot
Pls do u have good idea abt dat business
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by Aghans(m): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Princepri:
seriously. you don't need any business idea. look for how and where you can
add value to peoples life in this recession.
people are suffering from hunger. you get my point??
Lol u ar on point
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by eph12(m): 5:18am On Sep 24, 2016
Aghans:

Am not sure I can withstand farming. Pls which area can I see just cheap land?
You will employ labourers of course though you will also have to work hard so as to reduce cost. There are cheap lands in Abeokuta, Ibadan, Ekiti
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by Jeromejnr(m): 5:47am On Sep 24, 2016
You could export if you are interested.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by FKMagazine(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2016
u can start marwa biz or car hire biz (Guaranteed blueprint)...call me on 08052186322
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1M? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Aghans:
I thought abt it because lagosans buy food a lot, am a guy hw can I start
You could employ quality caterers atleast two of them. Ensure to properly supervise them. I can bet you won't regret it.

(1) (Reply)

Asooke For All Events / Fidelity Bank Seals Off Titanic View Hotel Owerri & Las Vegas Club / Meet Business Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.