Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) (57532 Views)

Keke Drivers In Maiduguri Protest, Burn Tyres Over Extortions By Police (Photos) / Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers / State With Highest Number Of Hotels And Indigenous Prostitutes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
1000 wetin a day
Even 100 euro a day is crazy
Wah r they machine

Gals r so silly to me

Immediately am forced into such life
Am turnin masef into police
But they always feel things will get better

1 Like

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by toshmann(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
NCAN people, food don don grin grin

On a more serious note, Africa and the black race has become a pathetic joke to the world. If it's not immigrants drowning in the Mediterranean sea, or execution for drugs, jail etc now prostitution. Amd in all of these, our foolish people cannot notice that our so called govt has not put this matter on the table to discuss it and figure out a way to end this menace. Is this discussed in NASS? From Naija to Kennya to Zimbabwe to Angola to Zanzibar no one is talking about solutions. And yet, we the wasted youth will come out and fight for these same polithiefcians wasting our generation. Fighting and killing each other while the polithiefcians and their families are busy enjoying life.
Shame on us!! We deserve these bastards. And I've got news fpr us all, IT'S NOT ABOUT TO END.

Ka chineke mezie okwu m

6 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by opulus: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mikylopez:
these is insane Jesus; they aren't animals for crying out loud why shud dey be treated in such a way

Lady your smile in that garnet costume of yours is giving me a conflagrant emotion in my subconscious. Do you think we can meet someday to have a tete a tete
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
SmartMugu:
Space booker. You can come and modify now. Your plan don work.

Happy Weekend...
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by pheyimen: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Make una stay 4 perkas jeje una no hear. Dis ir what happn wen u go international
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by goingape: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
justwise:

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804063/Prostitutes-young-16-Ibiza-beaten-brooms-sticks-didn-t-bring-1-000-day-freed-police.html
don't blame the trafficker but rather blame the women.

the trafficker didn't kidnapped them but rather the women willingly choice to be traffic.

I blame our women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by CallMeNJay: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
opulus:
human trafficking is a petrifying behaviour that should attract a more loathsome purnishment.

wow so ibiza is in spain...

I took a pill in ..... that song

They took some pills in IBIZA !!
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by justwise(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
goingape:
don't blame the trafficker but rather blame the women.

the trafficker didn't kidnapped them but rather the women willingly choice to be traffic.

I blame our women

I have to disagree with you, traffickers are to be blamed here.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by adeosunramsey(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
even better in Spain come to dubai. naija girls dey disgrace black here

3 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Who is the moderator that deleted my comment?

That's not coooooooooooooooooooooooool.

What happened to freedom of speech on Nairaland?

My comment was was not abusive or derogatory.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
I sympathize with d girls but Nigeria again, Edo state to b precise, dem no dey finish

5 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Edo Edo
With 220 hotels

They love this job... Home and away.

4 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by DjSwaga(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Fermentation of yeast grin
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Revolva(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
angry angry angry

in nigeria now our girls are now either hime based prostituting or hotel based or offshore based.....look around you can find any hungry girl...selling her ...hole to survive....umm all girls na ashewo..these days grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by goingape: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
justwise:

I have to disagree with you, traffickers are to be blamed here.
I also have to disagree with you also, women willingly want to be traffic.

I have seen it with my na.ked eyes. those women want to go there by all means

5 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by able20(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
lonelydora:
Edo girls no go kill us for this country.
These girls were not in any way forced into prostitutions as they claimed, they're well informed about the job already and paid for the connection to travel.

4 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by justwise(m): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
goingape:
I also have to disagree with you also, women willingly want to be traffic.

I have seen it with my na.ked eyes. those women want to go there by all means

..because they were lied to, promised too-good-to-be true job and life they never had in Nigeria. They were never told the true nature of the job.
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by uju22(f): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hmmmmmmm, that is took bad
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by DjSwaga(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
opulus:

Lady your smile in that garnet costume of yours is giving me a conflagrant emotion in my subconscious. Do you think we can meet someday to have a tete a tete

Beware of catfish accounts
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=hugopete post=49620629][/quote]ban is smiling at you
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
opulus:

what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by opulus: 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Araoluwa005:
what is this one saying?
my friend i apologise if my melange of word is too much for commodious comprehension.
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by opulus: 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
DjSwaga:

Beware of catfish accounts

Thank you...I will be on the quivive
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Chrysz(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Our ladies can b gullible. Shai
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by goingape: 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
justwise:

..because they were lied to, promised too-good-to-be true job and life they never had in Nigeria. They were never told the true nature of the job.
if I promised you too good to be true job and told you to do this in other to get it won't you on your normal sense look me to 419?

many people enter this job because of greed.

what is killing our women is greed and laziness. we don't want to work we want things the sharp way. those traffickers are fulfilling there wish.

1 Like

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
What human trafficking?

All the ladies know what they were getting into and their parents encouraged it.

Is there anyone in present day Nigeria that is not aware of what goes on in Italy?

They even have incubation locations in Lagos. These ladies are more interested in the exchange rates than their lives.

It is same as saying that drug traffickers are ignorant of the trade.

They all want big houses, big cars and good life. These women chose what they believe is the easiest way out--spread legs and get paid.

Afterall there is no overhead.

\

10 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by kcyarn(m): 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
omas1:
What I see here is greed. At 16 she should be thinking of how to develop herself either through education or learning a trade, hand work and not thinking of how to make money.
I disagree with you,Develop herself through education?What if there is no money to further her educatiom.There is nothing like greed here.What if she eventually got a job?Naija don yawa so dont blame her,blame the bad government.Thank God they were rescued.

1 Like

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2016
The girl child needs more protection
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 12:22am On Sep 24, 2016
They shud allow them na... they r using wat dey av to get what they want...since they can't be independent n believe in themselves.... . naija gals n olosho_ism....

2 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Lenny5k: 12:35am On Sep 24, 2016
omas1:
What I see here is greed. At 16 she should be thinking of how to develop herself either through education or learning a trade, hand work and not thinking of how to make money.

Are you like kidding me? 16 is just a Baby! 16 cant make such a Decision, she should be under her Parents who Probably were very poor and got Convinced by the Sponsors or Traffickers that they will find a babysitter Job for her abroad.. There is no way such a Kid of 16 would know the horrors of Prostitution and still come. Some of them come here as Virgins only to discover the Horrors that awaits them.. So if u must blame then Blame the Parents, cos Parents Must be Responsible for their kids...Over here (Europe) Middle class people have one or two Kids... In Nigeria people that are almost starving will be having 4-7kids without any plan on how to take care of them.. that is part of the problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway / Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.