Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

‘smokers Have The Best Voices’ – Adele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘smokers Have The Best Voices’ – Adele (720 Views)

5 Nigerian Artistes Who Are Confirmed Weed Smokers (no. 3 Cannot Do Without It) / Funke Akindele Featured On CNN African Voices / Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘smokers Have The Best Voices’ – Adele by freemeicid(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Despite achieving numerous world hits since she quit smoking, Adele maintains she would be able to hit higher notes if she was still puffing on cigarettes.

The British star, who quit smoking for health reasons five years ago, told Canada’s etalk, ‘The people with the best voices, they always smoke. I’ve given up smoking and I’m convinced that’s made my voice weaker.’

She however saw the positives in quitting the habit. ‘But my fingers ain’t orange any more,’she said.

SOURCE
http://truevibes.com.ng/smokers-best-voices-adele/

Re: ‘smokers Have The Best Voices’ – Adele by Airforce1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
I get turned on seeing girls smoke

1 Like

Re: ‘smokers Have The Best Voices’ – Adele by nas4q(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lies

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Man That Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling / My Experience With Ozo- Nollywood Beauty Shares True Story. / Iyabo Ojo,faithia Balogun,kate Henshaw &others At The Go Pink Breast Cancer Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.