Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,075 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert (3053 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Teni's Billionaire Concert In London / Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM / Beyonce Shows Off Her Baby Bump Onstage At The Grammys 2017 (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Olanews: 6:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Adele's final Melbourne concert which held over the weekend at the Etihad Stadium in Australia, ended when a gay man proposed to his partner in front of the crowd. The man identified as Chris, 37, caught the singer’s eye when he burst into tears during the opening number ‘Hello’ and was invited alongside his partner, Wade, on stage. Surprisingly, Wade dropped to one knee and asked for Chris’ hand in marriage.

He said yes. Adele hugged the couple, saying, 'I had no idea that was going to happen.' Watch the video below...
http://www.rayonewss..com/2017/03/gay-man-proposes-to-his-boyfriend.html

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Olanews: 6:24am On Mar 22, 2017

Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Olanews: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Olanews: 6:26am On Mar 22, 2017
mynd44
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Olanews: 6:26am On Mar 22, 2017
ishilove
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Swegzfreak: 6:28am On Mar 22, 2017
Iranu, abasha

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by samuel19222(m): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by ikbnice(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2017
The highest state of madness
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Olafashion(f): 6:32am On Mar 22, 2017
Lol. grin
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Lovegisty: 6:35am On Mar 22, 2017
Watch how Lalasticlala and mynd44 will grace this poo to the front page
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Olafashion(f): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Lovegisty:
Watch how Lalasticlala and mynd44 will grace this poo to the front page

Lol... This poster though
No doubts Lalasticlala will be here soon grin
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 22, 2017
When you think you have seen it all, people just make you wonder if truelly wonder will ever end.
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Chiboyz40(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2017
Just imagine the nonsensical Nonsense
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Olafashion(f): 6:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Chiboyz40:
Just imagine the nonsensical Nonsense

grin
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Olafashion(f): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2017
sdkalu:
When you think you have seen it all, people just make you wonder if truelly wonder will ever end.

The worse is still out there undecided

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Eddygourdo(m): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2017
This is lovely. Please encourage them to come out, encourage them to marry each other. This will leave many more women for the un-mad people like me. it will become 20women to one normal man. What a great prospect for all normal men in thhe house. Holllllla

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Aliyeous(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Pukes
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Magician1503(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2017
O ga! when you think you've seen it all, then you see a man reversing at a roundabout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Lovegisty: 6:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Eddygourdo:
This is lovely. Please encourage them to come out, encourage them to marry each other. This will leave many more women for the un-mad people like me. it will become 20women to one normal man. What a great prospect for all normal men in thhe house. Holllllla

You're officially high grin
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Olafashion(f): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Eddygourdo:

Asewo undecided
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Olafashion(f): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Magician1503:
O ga!
when you think you've seen it all, then you see a man reversing at a roundabout

This one weak me undecided grin
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Saammiee(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2017
take it to the promise land.....this world shaa..
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Olafashion(f): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Saammiee:

Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Eddygourdo(m): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2017
Olafashion:

Asewo undecided
yes dear, what can I do for you this morning.
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Olafashion(f): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Eddygourdo:
yes dear, what can I do for you this morning.

Wash my panties undecided
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Eddygourdo(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Lovegisty:

You're officially high grin
if you are one of the normal men, then rejoice for good times await us ahead.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Eddygourdo(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Olafashion:

Wash my panties undecided
even those gay men up there are better than panty washers. See boo soonest with all the men now marrying each other, na you and other members of the harem that will take turns in a times table to wash loads of boxers and singlets.
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Olafashion(f): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2017
Eddygourdo:
even those gay men up there are better than panty washers. See boo soonest with all the men now marrying each other, na you and other members of the harem that will take turns in a times table to wash loads of boxers and singlets.

Gerarahere baby angry
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by jauntty: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2017
If you are Gay, that's your cup of bullshit. I don't care.

But don't fvcking tell me that's it's NORMAL and we should all give you a standing ovation cus you screwing another man shithole.

Everyone abokl to his kettle

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by hakimi1974(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2017
nah so all this abomination of the earth just dey increase in number, and nobody want to do anything about it. make i see the idiot wey go come play any adele song near me, if i no scater the person head with pestle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Speed007(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Saammiee:

Opin Aye things angry
Saammiee:

Opin Aye things
Re: Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend Onstage At Adele’s Final Melbourne Concert by Learnstuffs: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2017
Maka why? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Birthday Invitation Poster Of This Nollywood's Producer / One Of Hushpuppies Investment (photo) / Checkout This Beautiful Semi Nude Maternity Shoot Of This Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.