Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me (569 Views)

Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire / Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me / Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by TVTKOKO(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
I just had to create this thread pertaining the house arrest the igbos have place themselves all in the name of protest.. Which has graced the front page today.
While you may be there rejoicing that there's unity among yourselves (debatable actually), have you sat down to ask yourselves the effects of this sit at home protest?? Whom and whom it would affect??.? The answers are quite obvious. Now tell me one government parastatal that has not operated in the whole of the east? Which bank? Be sincere to answer me.. Which one amongst you working in a bank or a government establishment that didn't go to work today?
I reside here in the north and most of your brothers over here has little or no knowledge of whats happening in your region.

My point is, the common men amongst you are desperately ready to die for a cause that won't put a food on your table while the elites really don't caree!! I knw most of you come on here to shout just to be noticed(actually the Internet has provided room for that) but you actually went about your own businesses.. Lmao
Really,, i don't know who is deceiving who *drops pen*

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by agwom(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
@op, how does it concern you? How and why does the Igbo's issue gives you sleepiness night and restless day?
So you care about the Igbo's? are you in any way related with Igbo?
Leave Igbo's alone and face your gossip infested Afonja Republic.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by Emycord: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ur following of this event betrays ur jittery. Why are you so scared and would you that they in north will hear about it? And you expect them to comply.
Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by HtwoOw: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
They didn't stay at home

BiafraudExposed made a video of busy market, busy streets

It's all propaganda

(1) (Reply)

Combating Political Terrorism: 4 Ways Jibrin Would Have Nailed Dogara Quicker / Buhari Says Nigeria Will Overcome Its Problems... Photos / Buhari Lastest Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.