Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Nigerian Upcoming Comedian Proposes To Linda Ikeji .. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Upcoming Comedian Proposes To Linda Ikeji .. (1344 Views)

Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Upcoming Comedian Proposes To Linda Ikeji .. by adesanya2014: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Just few days after her birthday it seems the multi-millionaire blogger has got herself an admirer who is also willing to take har to the alter . The guy happens to be an unknown comedian . But well
Aunty linda what do you have to say ?

Re: Nigerian Upcoming Comedian Proposes To Linda Ikeji .. by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
abio... she's far nah
Re: Nigerian Upcoming Comedian Proposes To Linda Ikeji .. by xendra: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
ehen this one Don see his own gold mine,
............get the digging, project fame won't pay that much
Re: Nigerian Upcoming Comedian Proposes To Linda Ikeji .. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
linda: u said u wanna date me? I got three word for you.
mc: but u are the cockroach in my cumbod
u are sugar in mai tea
u are the butterflies in mai stomach..
Linda: shut the crap I just gat three word for u, ooole ni e(u be thief)
Re: Nigerian Upcoming Comedian Proposes To Linda Ikeji .. by ecto(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
I laff in contonou
Re: Nigerian Upcoming Comedian Proposes To Linda Ikeji .. by bellefidel(f): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
lol for this buhari season u remember linda ryt......well maybe u and wacomzy can ball it out since both of u DNT have better things to do than seeking linda ikeji attention........ meanwhile goodluck with ur whatever.
Re: Nigerian Upcoming Comedian Proposes To Linda Ikeji .. by wacomzy: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
bellefidel:
lol for this buhari season u remember linda ryt......well maybe u and wacomzy can ball it out since both of u DNT have better things to do than seeking linda ikeji attention........ meanwhile goodluck with ur whatever.
hope I'm safe

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Wife In Lagos(photos) / Unimpressed Man Throws Lil’kesh’s Album Into A Gutter In Lagos [PICS/VIDEO] / Minnesota Declares Public Holiday After Nigerian Singer, Praiz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.