Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer (21754 Views)

Court Unfreezes 16 Accounts Belonging To Patience Jonathan / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan / "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Ovamboland(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
anonimi:

This is where the EFCC should have liaised with the TAX people in the FIRS to find out how much tax the companies paid.
If they did not pay any or the taxes are LOWER than what they should have paid based on the deposits, then they should do a correct ASSESSMENT and make the COMPANIES pay up the tax arrears devoid of all this entertainment NOISE that will surely lead to NOTHING as usual.
Any wonder we black people are so backward with this PRIMITIVE simplex way of dealing with rather SIMPLE matters hence we remain eternal slaves to our equally intelligent white folks

[img]http://fatchicksings.files./2013/04/deathandtaxes.jpg[/img]

You sir, pretend to be knowledgeable, why jump to the the tax paid on the money when the source of the funds in the company account is not traceable as earnings from any business activity.

Are you not aware that Dudafa and his staff pleaded guilty to money laundering? The same money you want to send EFCC on wild goose chase searching for not existent tax returns. Are you not aware Patience claimed the money is being withdrawn or spent solely by cards in her possession.

You only pretend to love this country but it's easy to see through the veil to your personal beef with the section of the political class in power today.

That you could even insinuate the entire episode is fables of the ruling party, with the unsolicited admission by the past first lady to operating accounts under false pretences, shows your bias and lack of outrage at the sordid details of this episode.

So you recommend we stick with non disclosure of fraud as opposed to partial disclosure. .....hmmmm I see you don't mean well for this country at all
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Ovamboland(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Izonpikin:
I ask you where are your own corrupt people...since the day buhari decided to fight corruption on a biased basis many persons changed their minds to support their own corrupt people..

So let's all support our own people and stay like that..rubbish..

I never knew Dasuki, Shema and Lamido are also Izon, or you have adopted them as usual
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Izonpikin: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ovamboland:

I never knew Dasuki, Shema and Lamido are also Izon, or you have adopted them as usual
did I mention izon in particular. ..Of course buharis fight against corruption is a fight against the pdp...The apc are off the least..

Since its all lopsided everybody has decided to support their own thief...

So just keep up with your good work of supporting your own thief whilst others support theirs..
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Ovamboland(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Izonpikin:
did I mention izon in particular. ..Of course buharis fight against corruption is a fight against the pdp...The apc are off the least..

Since its all lopsided everybody has decided to support their own thief...

So just keep up with your good work of supporting your own thief whilst others support theirs..

which thief am I supporting or ever asked not to be tried in court. Most of the military guys convicted for stealing funds are not from the SS or SE, show any of my post or any thread asking them to be left alone until IBB, Amaechi, Akpabio, lhejerika, Ike Nwachuku etc are also arrested.? Just like you are proudly doing now for the SS accussed.

You need serious soul searching if your sense of right and wrong changes with colour of skin or tongue.

As for APC/PDP , if the government is investigating arms funds and spending within a time frame, that's their perogative. Any other government or at the state level can bring a case to the court not crying on the pages of newspapers. Amaechi is corrupt why is Wike and his attorney general yet to charge him to court? Must everyone wait for Buhari? Are they still in the same party or protecting each other?
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by nduchucks: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Firefire:

That is my honest prayers, but I hate it when people defend looters, just because they have soft spots for them. angry

The above post is a clear depiction of the difference between the poster and one graphics nutty Buhari hater, with the Anonimi handle. lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Izonpikin: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ovamboland:

which thief am I supporting or ever asked not to be tried in court. Most of the military guys convicted for stealing funds are not from the SS or SE, show any of my post or any thread asking them to be left alone until IBB, Amaechi, Akpabio, lhejerika, Ike Nwachuku etc are also arrested.? Just like you are proudly doing now for the SS accussed.

You need serious soul searching if your sense of right and wrong changes with colour of skin or tongue.

As for APC/PDP , if the government is investigating arms funds and spending within a time frame, that's their perogative. Any other government or at the state level can bring a case to the court not crying on the pages of newspapers. Amaechi is corrupt why is Wike and his attorney general yet to charge him to court? Must everyone wait for Buhari? Are they still in the same party or protecting each other?
hehehe. ..The same line...ameachi is corrupt why is wike yet to charge him court..The same old line hypocrites like you use to run away from the fact you support your own thieves..We can't be deceived. .just enjoy your time supporting your holy thieves..

If Buhari won't hesitate to probe his opponents with efcc why wouldn't we all wait for Buhari to do same to his colleagues. ..??..

I gave up on Buhari and his hypocritical corruption fight after he won the elections and started misbehaving with the efcc...

Like I said earlier..support your thieves...The system is already messed up big time...
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by bashydemy1: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Izonpikin:
shut up...you just brought out 2 wayo cases... grin..cases that have been swept under the rug..

Don't freaking joke with me..

Where the hell is the prosecution of dambazzu and burutai..or even ameachi case that was brought before the efcc??..

What is happening to all those who sponsored buharis campaign??..

Don't just go near deluding yourself..just support your thieves while others support theirs...

Did those who campaign for Buhari ever serve in GEJ Govt?? If not then you should think with you brain and not your anus...

Dambazau was a military man ans serve the country for over 30yrs and mind you he come from a wealthy family.

Burantai have been serving for almost 30yrs if not over and his father was a retire military and and same is his son who is still serving. He own one of the largest snake farming in Africa.

Ameachi is a former Governor of River state and as ask Wike to take him to court.. He even said all the useless panel set up by wike did not indict him in any way.. So you mean someone that wike panel fail to indict you want EFCC to start disturbing them self?

Mr man use your brain.
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Izonpikin: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2016
bashydemy1:

Did those who campaign for Buhari ever serve in GEJ Govt?? If not then you should think with you brain and not your anus...

Dambazau was a military man ans serve the country for over 30yrs and mind you he come from a wealthy family.

Burantai have been serving for almost 30yrs if not over and his father was a retire military and and same is his son who is still serving. He own one of the largest snake farming in Africa.

Ameachi is a former Governor of River state and as ask Wike to take him to court.. He even said all the useless panel set up by wike did not indict him in any way.. So you mean someone that wike panel fail to indict you want EFCC to start disturbing them self?

Mr man use your brain.
hahahahah...and pej who was once first lady in all ramifications should be waiting for your dull brain to make a meager 20million US dollars??...

Guy na you suppose use your brain...

So a snake farm can fetch so much money??..please can you briefly give us a low down of how revenues are made from snakes..hehehehe...hope you now see how hard you're supporting your thieves but would go on to accuse others of supporting theirs...that's called hypocrisy..

Those who campaigned for buhari were all part of the government,they weren't private individuals..governors,senators, and even ex presidents sponsored the lanky presidents campaign...where did they get their money from??

Sometimes it seems your brain was fried by an akara woman..

Run along and support your thieves whilst others support theirs..
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by bashydemy1: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
hahahahah...and pej who was once first lady in all ramifications should be waiting for your dull brain to make a meager 20million US dollars??...

Guy na you suppose use your brain...

So a snake farm can fetch so much money??..please can you briefly give us a low down of how revenues are made from snakes..hehehehe...hope you now see how hard you're supporting your thieves but would go on to accuse others of supporting theirs...that's called hypocrisy..

Those who campaigned for buhari were all part of the government,they weren't private individuals..governors,senators, and even ex presidents sponsored the lanky presidents campaign...where did they get their money from??

Sometimes it seems your brain was fried by an akara woman..

Run along and support your thieves whilst others support theirs..

OMG what a dull brain you are, Did the first lady earn any salary according constitution? please tell us..

Now i know how gullible you are, here is a write up about his snake farm and please make sure you read the write up.

http://leadership.ng/news/461349/a-peep-into-buratais-snakes-farm

See the below site for how much the sale some snakes..

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-reptiles-amphibians/spotted+python+for+sale/k0c18649

Can you please name 5 people who campaign for Buhari and are in GEJ led Federal Govt. You need spiritual slap..

Point out names of people that share in $2.1 billion arms deal that campaign for or are in Buhari Govt.

I think those NDA bombs have damage your thinking faculty.

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Izonpikin: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2016
bashydemy1:

OMG what a dull brain you are, Did the first lady earn any salary according constitution? please tell us..

Now i know how gullible you are, here is a write up about his snake farm and please make sure you read the write up.

http://leadership.ng/news/461349/a-peep-into-buratais-snakes-farm

See the below site for how much the sale some snakes..

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-reptiles-amphibians/spotted+python+for+sale/k0c18649

Can you please name 5 people who campaign for Buhari and are in GEJ led Federal Govt. You need spiritual slap..

Point out names of people that share in $2.1 billion arms deal that campaign for or are in Buhari Govt.

I think those NDA bombs have damage your thinking faculty.
how dull can this guy be ooo...so one must have been part of gejs admin to steal??...what about already apc members who were governors and had stolen their state funds..rochas..ameachi..kwankwaso..
Should I go on mentioning them??

so one must have participated in the dasuki loot to be a thief??..

Abeg wey that akara woman wey fry your brain??..

grin grin
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by bashydemy1: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
how dull can this guy be ooo...so one must have been part of gejs admin to steal??...what about already apc members who were governors and had stolen their state funds..rochas..ameachi..kwankwaso..
Should I go on mentioning them??

so one must have participated in the dasuki loot to be a thief??..

Abeg wey that akara woman wey fry your brain??..

grin grin

Thank God for the names you mention, But you need to know Federal Govt is probing those that stole from the federal treasury and states should probe their past Governors.

Now tell me with all the panel set up by Wike, With all the millions he wasted on the panel did they indict Ameachi? Show us any proof to back up your claim.
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Izonpikin: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
bashydemy1:

Thank God for the names you mention, But you need to know Federal Govt is probing those that stole from the federal treasury and states should probe their past Governors.

Now tell me with all the panel set up by Wike, With all the millions he wasted on the panel did they indict Ameachi? Show us any proof to back up your claim.
see your mouth like state should probe those who stole from the state..so why has the mumu efcc frozen fayose's account..

Until you wash that hypocrisy in you with hypo you would remain same...
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by bashydemy1: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
see your mouth like state should probe those who stole from the state..so why has the mumu efcc frozen fayose's account..

Until you wash that hypocrisy in you with hypo you would remain same...

Lol you keep fooling yourself hahha

Fayose benefited from the Dasuki arms scandal.
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Izonpikin: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
bashydemy1:

Lol you keep fooling yourself hahha

Fayose benefited from the Dasuki arms scandal.
now that's the lie you were told..vendetta is what led efcc to freeze the account of a man that has immunity all over him..let's say witch hunt...

If the definition of corruption is all those who benefited from dasukis loot (what ever that means) then you need to check your dictionary again...

Keep supporting your thief and allow others support theirs...equilibrium. ..don't come out parading yourself like one that hates corruption when in effect you support your own corrupt people...
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by bashydemy1: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
now that's the lie you were told..vendetta is what led efcc to freeze the account of a man that has immunity all over him..let's say witch hunt...

If the definition of corruption is all those who benefited from dasukis loot (what ever that means) then you need to check your dictionary again...

Keep supporting your thief and allow others support theirs...equilibrium. ..don't come out parading yourself like one that hates corruption when in effect you support your own corrupt people...

Is thos boy alright at all? i hope you not smoking poo this afternoon..

Where did Fayose get the millions in his account that was freeze? Have you forgotten so soon how the money was flew from Abuja to to Akura by Obanikoro and one Agbele or wetin be him name again..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/efcc-freezes-gov-fayoses-account/

https://www.nairaland.com/3178726/why-froze-gov-fayoses-account

So court backed the freezing of the account.
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Izonpikin: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
bashydemy1:

Is thos boy alright at all? i hope you not smoking poo this afternoon..

Where did Fayose get the millions in his account that was freeze? Have you forgotten so soon how the money was flew from Abuja to to Akura by Obanikoro and one Agbele or wetin be him name again..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/efcc-freezes-gov-fayoses-account/

https://www.nairaland.com/3178726/why-froze-gov-fayoses-account

So court backed the freezing of the account.
but that is what th lying media and efcc told your akara brain na..once the present admin wants to indict you they just connect you to dasuki..

And I hope you hav not forgotten so soon that buhari also had a share from dasuki..?

Hope amnesia has not taken that info from your brain..
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by bashydemy1: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
but that is what th lying media and efcc told your akara brain na..once the present admin wants to indict you they just connect you to dasuki..

And I hope you hav not forgotten so soon that buhari also had a share from dasuki..?

Hope amnesia has not taken that info from your brain..

When last did you see Fayose rant about the money and account last? because he see na just gragra him fit do.. Now tell me what did Fayose do, Where did he work to have gotten that money?

Well the last time we check it's all over news then even PDP media house (Vanguard) too feed you guys lies?
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Izonpikin: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
bashydemy1:

When last did you see Fayose rant about the money and account last? because he see na just gragra him fit do.. Now tell me what did Fayose do, Where did he work to have gotten that money?

Well the last time we check it's all over news then even PDP media house (Vanguard) too feed you guys lies?
this administration is a joke...

Take their corruption fight serious then you can take Satan serious..

Where is dasuki??..allow him go to court buhari no gree. ..mtsheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Meets James Ibori (Photo) / Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Kwankwaso Speaks On Alleged Involvement In Bribe Videos / Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.