Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Pls Help! I Cant Download On My Playstore. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help! I Cant Download On My Playstore. (1040 Views)

This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. / Lightweight Google Maps App Now Available For Download On Google Play Store / 4 Extremely Useful Android Apps You Can't Find On The Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! I Cant Download On My Playstore. by Welcomme: 6:35am On Sep 24, 2016
I hav been trying to download or even to update on my playstore and it kepps saying download pending. Good people of phonelanders, what could be the problem? I have been trying to update my watsapp now for over a week but to no avail and it has expired.
Re: Pls Help! I Cant Download On My Playstore. by Mrfahaz(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2016
u can't download on playstore or u can't download from playstore
Re: Pls Help! I Cant Download On My Playstore. by Welcomme: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2016
Cant download from playstore
Re: Pls Help! I Cant Download On My Playstore. by BluePearls(m): 7:48am On Sep 24, 2016
Mrfahaz:
u can't download on playstore or u can't download from playstore

Does it matter which? Point is you understand what he meant smiley
Re: Pls Help! I Cant Download On My Playstore. by BluePearls(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2016
I'll suggest you clear your cache and data and try again, if that don't work you could signout/remove your account and start over. Then check to make sure you still have enough space.
Then there are tons of website where you could download latest apks from and install. Good luck
OH before I forget, if you get any error code while doing all that, just Google the error code number and try some of the recommended troubleshooting.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Cant Download On My Playstore. by abes(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2016
Check your phone's time and date, make sure they are correct...
Re: Pls Help! I Cant Download On My Playstore. by Welcomme: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
BluePearls:
I'll suggest you clear your cache and data and try again, if that don't work you could signout/remove your account and start over. Then check to make sure you still have enough space.
Then there are tons of website where you could download latest apks from and install. Good luck
OH before I forget, if you get any error code while doing all that, just Google the error code number and try some of the recommended troubleshooting.
I have tried all these but still saying " download pending" ..
Re: Pls Help! I Cant Download On My Playstore. by joseph214(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Download pending means some download is going on. Its possible that your Google play store is updating or Google frameworks is being downloaded in background. You'll just have to wait till it finishes downloading b4 u can download anything else.
Re: Pls Help! I Cant Download On My Playstore. by BluePearls(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=Welcomme post=49635182] I have tried all these but still saying " download pending" ..[/quote

Download the apk and install ]

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Phone That Charges In Seconds And Lasts A Week / Please What Is Infinix Hot 4 Current Price At Ikeja Slot? / I Have 17k Would You Sell Me A Good Android Phone ASAP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.