Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce (1203 Views)

Senator Ben Bruce Chats With Students At Government Secondary School, Abuja / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Dino Melaye Pictured With Ben Bruce And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by Debaddest(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2016
The founder of Silverbird Group and one of the most popular senator in Nigeria representing Bayelsa East constituency, Senator Ben Bruce wrote this on his twitter handle, to express his dissatisfaction on how APC led Government is making Nigeria unbearable for Investors, especially in the aviation industry.

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by agwom(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2016
E be like sey those who dey rule us dem no even get faith, confident on this country!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by funnynation(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2016
Common Sense!
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2016
agwom:
Hon. ben...

so this afin(albino) still dey alive...mtchew always constituting nuisance
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by nnachukz(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2016
If things continue this way, soon no airline will be lifting anybody here. We will be traveling on road to Ghana to board a plane. Everything is in auto reverse now.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by speedyconnect3: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Nigeria on the edge of precipice
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by Soneh(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Thank goodness Ben has found his voice .Buhari your plans will not work

1 Like

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by petrov10: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2016
comradespade:

so this afin(albino) still dey alive...mtchew always constituting nuisance
your comment is wack

just shut it grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by temptnow: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2016
. Buhari

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by temptnow: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2016
agwom:
E be like sey those who dey rule us dem no even get faith, confident on this country!
why have faith, when they've destroyed
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by CSTR2: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2016
cc, scully95, romme2u, Lucasbalo, shymm3x

Isn't this what I have always said? Nigeria currently has no more relevance even in the west African sub-region. Not when other African nations are zooming past your shitty country at the speed of light and leaving you guys in the wilderness of backward and despicable leadership.
Russia can not save you, not when it is itself a backward hell-hole. Focusing on Syrian politics and vomiting anti-American rhetorics everywhere is madness. Not when Nigeria is retrogressing sharply. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2016
petrov10:
your comment is wack

just shut it grin

bros abeg check ur head maybe one bolt or nut no dey tightened wella....... wink,....................peace be unto u
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by petrov10: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2016
comradespade:

bros abeg check ur head maybe one bolt or nut no dey tightened wella....... wink,....................peace be unto u
pieces be unto u too u stupid animal

1 Like

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by raker300: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Since nigeria and APC supporters want to be childish, let the country become a joke..nobody cares anymore
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2016
petrov10:
pieces be unto u too u stupid animal

see I don't exchange banters with people but if u say u don't want to be respected then check my siggy it will tell u exactly the kind of person I am cus I don't cross my lane but if ur lane is not enough for u then u are looking something else.......... TROUBLE
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by petrov10: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2016
comradespade:

see I don't exchange banters with people but if u say u don't want to be respected then check my siggy it will tell u exactly the kind of person I am cus I don't cross my lane but if ur lane is not enough for u then u are looking something else.......... TROUBLE
shove ur tales in ur ass and move on

lill b1tch
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2016
petrov10:
shove ur tales in ur ass and move on

lill b1tch
R.I.P English(lolz)
1. tail not tale 2. b!tch is for female
bros I told u to stop ur intake of garri it affects ur eyes.
ur English teacher deserve to stone to death.
what class are ss2?

u pained and usele$$ fellow
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by Lucasbalo(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2016
CSTR2:

Isn't this what I have always said? Nigeria currently has no more relevance even in the west African sub-region. Not when other African nations are zooming past your shitty country at the speed of light and leaving you guys in the wilderness of backward and despicable leadership.
Russia can not save you, not when it is itself a backward hell-hole. Focusing on Syrian politics and vomiting anti-American rhetorics everywhere is madness. Not when Nigeria is retrogressing sharply. cheesy
You are absolutely right on point as usual. That's my problem with the loud mouth Russian lapdogs. They are so focused on hating America anf their home country is going down the drain. They are so shallow and hateful that whenever someone says something positive about Great America, they go into mental convulsions. This are the same people that don't even know what a balance diet is. Eba for breakfast, lunch and dinner is their either of balanced meal. What a pathetic bunch. With all the institutional corruption in Nigeria, you will never hear a word of condemnation from them. All they get from the looters of the Commonwealth is a little crumps and they are happy with that. Bunch of losers denigrating a country that their country will never match in a thousand years.
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by petrov10: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2016
comradespade:

R.I.P English(lolz)

1. tail not tale
2. b!tch is for female

bros I told u to stop ur intake of garri it affects ur eyes.

ur English teacher deserve to stone to death.

what class are ss2?

u pained and usele$$ fellow
I meant what I said "tales"
and I used it in the right context

bloody olodo
consort your dictionary

and you my dear are a spoilt Lil bïtch

1 Like

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2016
petrov10:
I meant what I said "tales"
and I used it in the right context

bloody olodo
u

heeewoooo see the person we are correcting and still proving stubborn..mtcheww

alaye free me jare I gat better things to do than being a keyboard warrior..........just gerrarrahea
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by petrov10: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2016
comradespade:
u

alaye free me jare I gat better things to do than being a keyboard warrior..........just gerrarrahea

av been wasting my time with you undecided
comradespade:
u

av been wasting my time with you
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by petrov10: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2016
comradespade:
u

you are intellectually bankrupt

have been wasting my time on you. fûck off
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2016
petrov10:
you are intellectually bankrupt
have been wasting my time on you. fûck off
haaaahaaaa, he pain am sorry u hear?. grin
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2016
agwom:
Imagine d mumu statement from Nigerian senator, as if he's not part of the government, he should go and pay his debt because we really need the money right now
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by scully95: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
CSTR2:

Thanks to Olodumare you and your omo ale yoo'ba finally listened to advice about trolling in politics category but not over advance foreign affairs. Foreign affairs category is meant for super informed and advance people but not less educated, unrealistic, Hippocratic , wannabe neocons fanboys. Even aside that I must reply you.

Now lets go back to the person that said Ghana will soon take over Nigeria or has taken over.... aviation... First of all why are you always on the wrong side of everything. To be tagging me with a mere hypocrite just like you and your trolls are on nl.

The last time I checked this Mr. I just want to make common sense, went to u.S, having 110 percent Nigerian economy which is heavily dependent on service base. The foolish, typical example of foreign puppet making a loud noise, went to u.S to print his novels/book of whatever crap he wrote that wants to make foolish sense. Having done that, this automatically made him a foolish nonentity. And anything that comes out of such person can never be taken seriously by those who have brains but not you or your trolls.. You foreign trolls will always be on the side of your kind... Birds of a feather always flock together.. Congrats by the way that you are now in politics.. Stop dealing with advance people in foreign affairs again.

Stick to this politics category, that is where your level of reasoning is and you have just shown us the kind of bird you flock with.

Let me remind what your oga at the top neocons call you in particular.. 3rd world human being this does not mean every other person in politics category is the same as you, but you are a typical example of what your neocons, evil calls you.

Lucasbalo:

You are absolutely right on point as usual. That's my problem with the loud mouth Russian lapdogs. They are so focused on hating America anf their home country is going down the drain. They are so shallow and hateful that whenever someone says something positive about Great America, they go into mental convulsions. This are the same people that don't even know what a balance diet is. Eba for breakfast, lunch and dinner is their either of balanced meal. What a pathetic bunch. With all the institutional corruption in Nigeria, you will never hear a word of condemnation from them. All they get from the looters of the Commonwealth is a little crumps and they are happy with that. Bunch of losers denigrating a country that their country will never match in a thousand years.

Lol, se ri wa'n, awon omo ale yooba, birds of a feather will always flock together and with the same narrow minded dog that just do what it knows how to do best, bark. Purely Hippocratic nonentities always think they can blow the trumpet over something that is totally baseless and empty, mere noise maker.

Ohun ti aja ri to ngbo, ko to eyi ti aguntan fi nse iran wo. / what makes the dog barks pales to what the sheep ignores. I would just rather ignore mere hypocrite, an omo'ale yooba by every standard anyone could ever imagine.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by Doghari: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
God bless Ghana...
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by CSTR2: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
scully95:

Thanks to Olodumare you and your omo ale yoo'ba finally listened to advice about trolling in politics category but not over advance foreign affairs. Foreign affairs category is meant for super informed and advance people but not less educated, unrealistic, Hippocratic , wannabe neocons fanboys. Even aside that I must reply you.

Now lets go back to the person that said Ghana will soon take over Nigeria or has taken over.... aviation... First of all why are you always on the wrong side of everything. To be tagging me with a mere hypocrite just like you and your trolls are on nl.

The last time I checked this Mr. I just want to make common sense, went to u.S, having 110 percent Nigerian economy which is heavily dependent on service base. The foolish, typical example of foreign puppet making a loud noise, went to u.S to print his novels/book of whatever crap he wrote that wants to make foolish sense. Having done that, this automatically made him a foolish nonentity. And anything that comes out of such person can never be taken seriously by those who have brains but not you or your trolls.. You foreign trolls will always be on the side of your kind... Birds of a feather always flock together.. Congrats by the way that you are now in politics.. Stop dealing with advance people in foreign affairs again.

Stick to this politics category, that is where your level of reasoning is and you have just shown us the kind of bird you flock with.

Let me remind what your oga at the top neocons call you in particular.. 3rd world human being this does not mean every other person in politics category is the same as you, but you are a typical example of what your neocons, evil calls you.

Lol, se ri wa'n, awon omo ale yooba, birds of a feather will always flock together and with the same narrow minded dog that just do what it knows how to do best, bark. Purely Hippocratic nonentities always think they can blow the trumpet over something that is totally baseless and empty, mere noise maker.

Ohun ti aja ri to ngbo, ko to eyi ti aguntan fi nse iran wo. / what makes the dog barks pales to what the sheep ignores. I would just rather ignore mere hypocrite, an omo'ale yooba by every standard anyone could ever imagine.
Look at this dingbat.
I brought your attention to this fact I have been hammering into your empty heads over the days- Nigeria is hopeless as it is, so pursuing Syrian politics and vomiting anti-american rhetorics like you actually understand the facts which you don't anyway, will not do you or Nigeria much good.
And what is it with all these village incantations? Are you a villager? Anyway, you do sound and reason like one anyway.
Re: Ghana Gradually Becoming The Aviation Hub - Senators Ben Bruce by CSTR2: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lucasbalo:
A thunderous rounds of applause. You have said it all. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

National Youth Council Of Nigeria President Now Has A Motorcade? / CJN: DSS Sting Operation Assault On Judiciary / Boko Haram Kill Civilian JTF In Sambisa Forest(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.