Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana (24462 Views)

Thief Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat In Edo / Man Impregnates Goat At Atebubu / 19-year-old Man Impregnates Goat In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by c4tnoelz: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nawao, wonders shall never start

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by andyjwe(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Einl:
Eyahhh! Our youth are lost. Not the guy that impregnated the goat but the people above who actually believe it is genetically and biologically possible.

A human CANNOT make a goat pregnant and likewise.

The only animal a human can impregnate is another human!!!

Please stop with all those stupid comments. We should be condemning him for raping the goat, not 'impregnating' it.

NB: This is the only comment here
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by Daniyomex(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:
OP you made a mistake

It's suppose to be KENYA and not GHANA lipsrsealed embarassed
Lol. You got it. Kenya is the home of Sodomy and all sorts of sexual immoralties. This is the type of news that always emanate from there
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by Daniyomex(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ishilove:
I don't think human sperm can inseminate a goat...
The guy's sperm must have been empowered to inseminate the goat by the power from his father and mother's house that never cease following him waiting to disgrace him.
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by IYANGBALI: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
TeamLeader:
Wetin the goat go con born now
he go born teamleader na
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by utenwuson: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
hehehehheeeheheeeeeeeeeeeeee dt woman na kaya
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by LadyX(f): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:
OP you made a mistake

It's suppose to be KENYA and not GHANA lipsrsealed embarassed
Your obsession to make Kenya look bad is on another level.
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by LadyX(f): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
oloworulz:
Abeg who dey sell weed to ghanians and kenyans in 2016. The person deserves an award.
Don't make it look like bad things happen to other countries only. Right now on FP, there is a thread of a Nigerian father that has been raping his 15 year old daughter.
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by IamDrreyy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Einl:
Eyahhh! Our youth are lost. Not the guy that impregnated the goat but the people above who actually believe it is genetically and biologically possible.

A human CANNOT make a goat pregnant and likewise.

The only animal a human can impregnate is another human!!!

Please stop with all those stupid comments. We should be condemning him for raping the goat, not 'impregnating' it.
on point
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by LadyX(f): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Daniyomex:

Lol. You got it. Kenya is the home of Sodomy and all sorts of sexual immoralties. This is the type of news that always emanate from there
What of the stories of Nigerian fathers sleeping with their daughters? Check the thread on FP of a Nigerian father who has been sleeping with his 15 year old daughter.
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by oloworulz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
LadyX:

Don't make it look like bad things happen to other countries only. Right now on FP, there is a thread of a Nigerian father that has been raping his 15 year old daughter.
but their own too much. But bae , let me know u better naw
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by holluphemydavid(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Papa ewu in making
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by ArabMopol(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
who will accuse buhari and his cronies for raping our economy I will comments later
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by Eliteklaus(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
wetin we go do for this guy now, cos obviously this one don pass ur own dey ur body
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by ifeomaekol(f): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Very funny, I jux can't stp lol! The owner of the goat is sooo funny, how can a human being give seed to a goat? Anyway, for d boy to do the goat shows him too is a goat.------so its possible---lol, u go fear goat things naa.
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by Carter4luv(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
lala. pls follow up dis story to d end lets knw wat d goat will deliver. d boy is now papa born goat.
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by savictory2(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ego born goatman or mangoat now.
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by 247Potential: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Why?

It's possible for animals of the same genus to produce but even at that, the chances are very slim and their offsprings are usually sterile.

In this case, man and goat are of different genus I.e. Hominidae and Capra.
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by sweetjim(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Imaooo
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by aaidel(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
this headline was written by someoen who never paid attention in biology class
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by HMZi: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wierd!!...
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by Kings2rule(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
WTF!... this goat will likely give birth 2 half goat half human. Na waa 4 some kind people.
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Peacetemi:

As much as I agree with your post, I actually think it is possible. grin
There are many goats in human skins especially here in africa. Take for example "your politicians"
" As much as I agree with your post, I actually think it is possible "
I bet you too are in discord on this one. You don't agree to disagree with someone else's opinion. You can only beg to disagree
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by danot1030: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ghaaana!!!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by morganwizzy55(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Why?

The reason is because, the genetic is not the same and secondly, they are not the same species
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by OSELAWAMEN: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Who is stupid amongst the three now?. The man that Bleep the goat, the owner that believe man can impregnate goat or the commentator that believe is true?
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by blingxx(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
you guys got it wrong grin

G greatest
O of
A all
T time

grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by Aroh48(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Peacetemi:

As much as I agree with your post, I actually think it is possible. grin
There are many goats in human skins especially here in africa. Take for example "your politicians"
badt guy
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by Rekeb: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rubbish

The DNA of a Homo Sapient and a goat are so different that such act can never result in a pregnancy. My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by Tinyemeka(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ishilove:

Genetic mismatch or something like that. It's not viable
Smart lady. smiley

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by olowomoney91(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
how possible can this be,you should know that,there is difference is gamete,and this makes it to be practically impossible.man can not impregnate a goat.
Re: 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana by luminouz(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
faithugo64:
congrats boy

baba ibeji

papa ewu
Lol! U dis geh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug Baron Bags 10 Years In Prison For Smuggling Cocaine / Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House / How I Nearly Get Scammed By Someone that asked me for Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.