Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Man Packs His Loads, Says He’s Leaving Nigeria As This Is Not The Change He Vote - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Packs His Loads, Says He’s Leaving Nigeria As This Is Not The Change He Vote (490 Views)

Derin Falana – The Change Up / I Am The Change Of My Country Nigeria Not Buhari / 6 Interesting Facts About Nigeria As We Celebrate Her Independence Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Packs His Loads, Says He’s Leaving Nigeria As This Is Not The Change He Vote by destinyokes: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2016
A Facebook user, Godgift Azubuike, has express his disappointment over the kind of ‘change’ ongoing in the country. The tired man has packed his loads in aGhana-must-gobag and he said he is leaving the country as this is not the kind of change he voted for. He took to Facebook to write:‘Im leaving this country for good, this change is not what I voted for, please call me when P D P take over.’ LOL!

http://www.we9ja.com/photos-man-packs-his-loads-says-hes-leav.xhtml

Re: Man Packs His Loads, Says He’s Leaving Nigeria As This Is Not The Change He Vote by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2016
op talk true na u dey that picture
Re: Man Packs His Loads, Says He’s Leaving Nigeria As This Is Not The Change He Vote by saintfellow(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Let him go to cotonou.
Re: Man Packs His Loads, Says He’s Leaving Nigeria As This Is Not The Change He Vote by destinyokes: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Lol na my ancestors
Re: Man Packs His Loads, Says He’s Leaving Nigeria As This Is Not The Change He Vote by holuwatobhy(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Buy
Re: Man Packs His Loads, Says He’s Leaving Nigeria As This Is Not The Change He Vote by speedyconnect3: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
lmao

(1) (Reply)

Someone Needs Your Prayers Urgently / BBC Have Expanded Its Services With 11 (eleven) New Languages In Africa And Asia / An Igbo Guy Needs Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.