Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

USA Admissions!!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / USA Admissions!!!! (531 Views)

Study In Ukraine Admissions 2017 For International Students In Ukraine / On Going Professional Diploma And Certificate Programme Admissions - Iswog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USA Admissions!!!! by Oluwaseun263: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2016
Do you want to school in the USA for the upcoming spring semester 2017.I can help you to secure admission into one of the schools in California. Here in California, you can be working while going to school. You can make $15/hr and you can work more than 40hrs/week. The standard hours you can work is 40 and any hours, more than 40 means more money. I can get you a job easily when you get here. For further enquiries, email me at oluwaseun263@yahoo.com
Re: USA Admissions!!!! by IDEALCASH(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Whoever is aspiring to study anywhere in the world should consider any of these most profitable courses>> www.piousjobs..com
Re: USA Admissions!!!! by vectoh(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Oluwaseun263:
Do you want to school in the USA for the upcoming spring semester 2017.I can help you to secure admission into one of the schools in California. Here in California, you can be working while going to school. You can make $15/hr and you can work more than 40hrs/week. The standard hours you can work is 40 and any hours, more than 40 means more money. I can get you a job easily when you get here. For further enquiries, email me at oluwaseun263@yahoo.com
how much wil evritin cost?

(1) (Reply)

Latest Electrical Engineering Software / Ten Habits Of Highly Effective People | Naijapodcast / Why Are Professional Courses Expensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.