Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja (1613 Views)

How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity / Uber Signs Deal With Volvo To Buy 24,000 Self-Driving SUVs For Taxi Fleet / How Do I Use My Aux To Play Music Honda 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja by lorRhyMeZ: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2016
Good morning people, pls I need advice from seasoned car owners on this forum to decide whether to use a honda 2003 as a taxi. You know due to current economic up turns, am jobless currently, and a cousin offered to give me the honda car to use while he goes to school outside the country. So pls is this adviceable regarding maintenance and durability. I need to mk the decision ASAP...Thanks.
Re: Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja by baconline(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
V6 or 4 plug,that car can't be used as taxi except car hire

1 Like

Re: Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja by lorRhyMeZ: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
baconline:
V6 or 4 plug,that car can't be used as taxi except car hire

4 plugs it is...thanks for d comment but any reason for that?
Re: Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja by baconline(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
I don't think it can withstand a continuous day to day running ,it is a delicate car,parts to are not that cheap for commercial wear and tear, except u want to finally kill the car for your friend
Re: Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja by lorRhyMeZ: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
baconline:
I don't think it can withstand a continuous day to day running ,it is a delicate car,parts to are not that cheap for commercial wear and tear, except u want to finally kill the car for your friend

ok thanks.
Re: Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja by lonelydora: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Airport taxi? Perfect.

Normal city taxi, called kabu kabu? No.
Re: Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja by sultaan(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
How the fortunes have turned against the almighty Honda in Nigeria grin

A car that was made to withstand all used in other parts of the world often fails in Nigeria

good luck my brother

1 Like

Re: Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja by lorRhyMeZ: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
lonelydora:
Airport taxi? Perfect.
Normal city taxi, called kabu kabu? No.
Ok tanx for d advice

1 Like

Re: Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja by lorRhyMeZ: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
sultaan:
How the fortunes have turned against the almighty Honda in Nigeria grin

A car that was made to withstand all used in other parts of the world often fails in Nigeria

good luck my brother

Una dey mk me fear shaaa
Re: Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja by Kjnwancaro: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Here's my take. Even if the car can stand the rugged road and all, I tell you two months into the business the owner would not recognize his car again. best thing to do is sell the car and buy a gold 3 or Mazda or Nissan. With any of these youre sure of low mileage, cheap parts etc.

2 Likes

Re: Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja by ogawisdom(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2016
lorRhyMeZ:
Good morning people, pls I need advice from seasoned car owners on this forum to decide whether to use a honda 2003 as a taxi. You know due to current economic up turns, am jobless currently, and a cousin offered to give me the honda car to use while he goes to school outside the country. So pls is this adviceable regarding maintenance and durability. I need to mk the decision ASAP...Thanks.

Taxi get levels

If na strictly drops or airport taxi where you charge quite high u can give a try but if na kabu kabu it's a no no
Re: Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja by pek(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Dont try it. You may end up spending more than you earn. If your friend can allow you sell the car and buy gulf, fine. But a Honda for kabu kabu is a no no.
Re: Honda 2003 For Taxi Usage In Abuja by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
I agree with bacoline, the 2003 Accord is a big car parts arent cheap, even the 4 cylinder engine has a displacement of 2400cc, it better to use it as a car hire or airport drop. Its not suitably for the regular stop and go driving with smaller cars used as taxis under go.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Meercedes C180 , Ur Opinion Will Be Highly Appreciated , / Can Anybody Advice On The Reliability Of Kia Carnival (sedona) 2007 Model / Advice On This 2006 Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.